purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I finally got this egg. I don't know how active I'll be, I just randomly come back and see if I can get a successful summon and this is what I got. This will be my last one of these and I made sure to influence it to be male, since my two previous ones are female (one is baby). I think three is max.

2 hours ago, AngelsSin said:

The ER 2nd gen Shimmer egg I got from the Departure thread gendered correctly my very first 2nd gen! I can't wait to get him a mate so I can breed a Shimmer checker!

Wow, that's pretty lucky! A really neat way to get your first 2G too. I snooped and have to say that is going to be a gorgeous checker. 

Some of the 2nd Gen eggs I've bred, commons and rares, have been named by the folks who picked them up!

I love seeing what people can come up with or decide to do. 

I am finally free of an IOU that had me stalled for a little over 2 months. 

Also wanted to mention another noteworthy accomplishment...I now have one of each kind: https://dragcave.net/group/19196

Edited by 888888

I logged and sorted everything that had been cluttering up the top of my scroll for ages.  And I finally named my Baikalas, so...now I have 3100 adults (whee!  I forgot to post the 3k milestone), all of them named.  And I traded for two shiny mates I needed yesterday.

This is now a thing that will happen, barring any astoundingly bad karma or the wrath of the RNG gods.

A friend of mine catch and gave me two CB Seasonal dragons!

I'll have to wait till next year to grab summers but the fall ones are just as cute.

Can't wait for the winter ones though! They are my favorite out of the breed.

Caught my very first verified Thuwed last night and it's a Zyu! I have a couple of other dragons with Thuwed in their lineage but I am unsure if they're verified like Blitzer is. I'd have to really sit down and check their extensive lineages hahahaha.

3cf1961829c256d00fbc61453a0ea357.png

Got my platinum trophy over the weekend! So happy I got it before halloween, having an 8th egg slot feels amazing. 

IDK if this deserves actual congratulations or anything, but I discovered that the user who picked up one of my zyu eggs uses a similar scroll name to mine. Congrats, fellow snicker feline buddy!  

Edited by Jazeki

I finally have a collection of CB Zyumorphs! Three I caught myself, two I got in trade.

Now to work on a CB Xenowyrm collection! The three I have were gifted to me by a kind user. <3

I've been incredibly lucky with the genders of my Sinomorphs: I just summoned the 16th one, and now I have 8 males and 8 females. :o:D