purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

This isn't a big thing, but I thought it was kinda cool. My two Zyu eggs that hatched today are the first Zyus I've ever had that didn't hatch sick. I fogged the hatchies for a bit just to make sure, but I get so paranoid when my dragons get sick that this is a great relief to me.

After 7 months of playing, I finally caught my first CB Golden Wyvern. Two GW, actually, in 20 minutes. :lol:

I finally was able to trade for a 2G Silver Shimmer! One of my scroll goals is to get a 2G of each color and type. Now I just need a Gold Tinsel :D

I love randomly Breeding two dragons I "think" will go together, and really liking the combination in the end. =3

fe856mE.png

It's not perfect, but good enough (seeing as how unlikely it would be to get a perfectly capitalized and perfectly pronounceable name code from name code parents).  :)

namecode_from_namecodes_Lhruz.png

Edit:

And now I got something that took me a minute to realize is a Sherlock Holmes lineage.

I mean he has that unhealthy [mother's code] habit, and he got [father's code] by a lady named [egg's code]. :lol: 

codelineage_Ad1er.png

Edited by Confused Cat

Got another ND this time it's an all caps Z code :D  it will be ungendered so I'm done with S2 freezies and need only S1 freezy until I gift all future NDs I create ☻
Neglected_mature_hatchi.gif

I have an indecent luck lately. I managed to catch (all CB) :

• Black zyu with a name (Hans G)
  • 2 spessartine Pyralspite
  • 2 almandine Pyralspite
  • a purple Dino 
  • 2 cheese
  • 1 ice
  • 2 xenowyrm, a thalassa and a gaia

All of them are still eggs or hatchies on my scroll, and everytime I look at them I can't believe it ^^

(Okay, Karma striked back by making my two 4g pure bred duotone not having an egg, so I have to wait one more week before having the mate for my 5G, but, I think I'll live :) )

I have decided I am no longer trading any CB Golds / CB Silvers I catch, but instead build up my own army of them. I realized shortly after hatching a CB Gold yesterday that I have caught about 100 of them, and yet I only have one of my own. I have caught twice that in CB Silvers and yet only have 7 of them. I am still going to raffle off at least one a week in my thread, or Glomp people with them, but as far as trading goes, I am done (for now) and will be raising them instead to create lineages.

Yay, my first Xenowyrm! Alpine biome is very generous to me these days.

I JUST realized how much more amazing Halloween breeding week is going to be, now that we have platinum trophy eggslots. Wooooo!

Today I reached my scroll-goal (20 dragons) for Kyanites! I now have enough dragons to meet my scroll-goal with 40 different breeds.

Four new release eggs from the cave, three of five successful new hybrid breedings, and my first ever 2nd gen shimmer <3 not a bad day. Really glad I've been picking up ridgewings over the past month. I had almost no cave borns.  

Edited by Carmelita Fox

I can't believe it, but I went to look in the alpines for some Ridgewings to breed the new hybrid, and I managed to randomly snag a CB gold. I'm honestly shocked I didn't get sniped for it.