purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

3 hours ago, HeDy said:

Finally got an Almandine out of a Tetra pairing!

Congrats! I similarly did the near-impossible and got a Thunder out of an Antarean! (to be a mate for him)

That's such a pretty lineage, Alectrona! ^_^

A few hatchlings grew up and with them I've reached my scroll goal for two more breeds. My scroll goal of 10 CB breeding pairs per breed is quite optimistic, but I'm slowly getting there. 

1 hour ago, Firefury Amahira said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!! (Needless to say, now that the pairing is confirmed viable, I'm opening the waitlists now!)

Wow. Congratulations! What an amazing little egg. :D I had a common hatchie grow up. Nowhere near the same level, but I get so much more satisfaction these days from hatchies growing because then I can sort them into their group and feel organised. I love it. 

I just realized that, counting eggs and growing hatchlings, I've squeaked past the 5,000 dragons milestone. When my current hatchies grow up I will officially have 5k adults!

1. managed to get in contact with someone off forums for an iou, and got the dragon to pay it off almost immediately.

2. got enough aeons for the song lineage. Just need a few more to refinish CB goals.

3. caught 2 cb gaias and 1 thalassa in one day :D

I took on a mission to finally finish my (small) scroll goal for CB dragons, and the AP has been very friendly with me lately for that purpose! I keep finding dropped CBs for almost every breed I need, so thanks everyone who keeps dropping them!

Belatedly realized that my Sunrise and black Zyu hatchies that I caught in the AP (as eggs) are both CB. I don't care much either way, but I always find it a nice surprise to see that an AP grab is CB, especially something like a Zyu that I have a hard time catching in the biomes.

Somehow I have 29 Khusa dragons (well, counting eggs and hatchies). I really didn't think I'd collected that many yet, so when I went to count them to finally add them to my spreadsheet I was surprised! That's 9 more then my scroll-goal (but I decided not to abandon the extras). I'm not sure I've ever reached a scroll-goal for a dragon so fast. (And I said the same thing with Baikalas, but this was even faster!)

Huh. Most of my Night Glory X Honey drake pairs had a glory egg, and the one who didn't dropped an all-caps name code Honey drake. ^_^

Maybe the ratios are starting to even out? 

Hoarded some good names using my BSA hoard as temporary holders, hope I remember to swap the name over when I get a suitable dragon to actually give the names to, haha.

29 minutes ago, Mangrit said:

Hoarded some good names using my BSA hoard as temporary holders, hope I remember to swap the name over when I get a suitable dragon to actually give the names to, haha.

I hoard names too until I have a proper dragon for said name. XD

Completed my set of S2 ND freezies ^_^  Now I only need S1 and will gift all the others I create ♥

Attempted breeding for Carinae last night, was concerned about possibly getting parent breeds instead... Out of three breedings I got two eggs and both were Carinae.