purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Got two cheese dragon eggs within 15 minutes of each other. Plan on using one to trade and keep the other one.

8 hours ago, Soulibur said:

...Did I just breed a black alt then a vine alt consecutively?

woah congrats! :D

OK just for the record: I love Phineas

I mean HONESTLY - except for the RC he gave me true offspring after 11 breedings at most from commons and now a Gold from Waterhorsie on the FIRST breeding (without fertility even)

I know I'm behind SOME of you, but I just reached 50 CB Xenowyrms (across all sub-types). I love making Lineages with them, so that pleases me a lot. =]

10 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

I know I'm behind SOME of you, but I just reached 50 CB Xenowyrms (across all sub-types). I love making Lineages with them, so that pleases me a lot. =]

Aww, don't sell yourself short my friend, it's not a competition, we all have different scroll goals. Congrats on reaching 50 Xenos! I have no idea how many I've got.

As for my luck I've bred several dragons with nice lineages for the ap with very few rejects.

I've been on a Xeno-Checker Breeding kick lately and I've been making some really nice lines. =3 I'm up to 35 different Xeno-Checker pairings. Here's my two (can't count) three newest additions! =D

image.png.0dcbd1a1c0e48178e85f44a01db5a53f.pngimage.png.8f6d286bc06ba5c1f1b6314a42494d61.pngimage.png.464e8efabe0da3ea384aa7bfc881937a.png

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

I can change my forum name again soon-ish. I thought about going back to some variant of my old name, since more people know me by that one. P=

Probably everyone knows that Terrafreaky is breeding so many pretty things to the AP, so I was kinda flattered when I checked some eggs I bred to the AP and found out that Terrafreaky had adopted one. XD

been having crazy luck in the abandoned page... snagged one gold, three silvers (one i gave to a friend who was lacking a silver! the other two have gorgeous lineages), a magma hatchie, a few xenos and a zyumorph.  i abandoned the xenos and zyu tho, descided to try for the sets later. :'D

Finally reached my scroll-goal of 20 Bolts! I've grabbed my "20th" Bolt like five times now, but kept using them as zombie fodder. This is officially my real 20th.

I actually managed to see a BSA wall in the AP for the first time in ages...I was only slightly greedy XD

So I've been hunting for Coppers (on and off) for like a year. I only had a female and male CB brown and one CB male red until recently. Just in the past couple of days, I was able to trade for a CB Verdigris and a CB female red Copper hatchling, and today I caught another Verdigris without even trying!

ALSO I caught a Gaia so I have a CB female and male of all the Xenos. And I traded for a prizekin.

Today I have grabbed from the AP a white stripe, a black zyu, a magma, and a green stripe with a ridiculously inbred and loooong lineage (I love those!). I don't know why the AP is being so good to me today but I'm sure having fun with it!

I somehow got a CB Astrapi Xeno from the AP. I have no idea how that happened but I'm so happy! It's my first AP CB Xeno.

It really seems like Aeons know when I'm hunting them. (Well, they can see the future, after all.) My Pinks are now preparing for Halloween, and Aeon Wyverns are one of the dragons that I don't want to catch now, because I only had one female, so the next one must be influenced male. And suddenly one Aeon showed up in Alpine. I stared at the egg for two-three seconds, thinking: "Oh, Aeon Wyvern, nice! Nah, I don't want to end up with two females. I know it's rare, but... I need all my Pinks for Halloween. But it's rare, and I need the precognition... CLICK, hope it's still there... YAY!"

I also catched white Striped in previous batch - and these are very elusive, I've tried to catch my first CB for years.

After a long bout of semi-inactivity, I've named and sorted all my dragons except for the growing ones. Then I reorganized my scroll to better match the default breed sort, with a few tweaks to make it easier for me to find certain specific things. I'd been using the old breed sort, from before it was revamped. I'm hoping this will be simpler. It took hours.

The AP is still being very good to me, today I grabbed a red zyu and a red pyralspite. I also successfully bred a blusang egg and a brown copper egg, and those are usually very hard for me to breed.