purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've managed to arrange trades for 3 2G Prizes. Just a year ago, I had absolutely no 2G Prizes, so this is really exciting for me. I love being able to gift their shiny eggs.

When I bred the parents, I thought to myself, "This is not going to look even remotely good." It actually doesn't look too bad. :P

image.png.81165e679734c3f9ae5d95dfad6fd0a1.png

19 hours ago, Ixxyon said:

I totally forgot I entered the raffle and just checked it today - I won a GOLD Shimmer! I can't believe it. My first CB prize dragon.

Congratulations! What an exciting surprise!

All my Spinel and Bauta babies managed to gender correctly despite me being very lazy influencing them!

I don't have any pink dragons to influence, but my most important hatchling I have still turned out exactly the right gender for his name and code! I am so happy!

@prpldrgnfr

Congrats! I love pure bred lineages, they're so satisfying to look at. And boy you were really quick making this one! 
Looks gorgeous~

Edited by Vixey

Managed to breed two more avatars for my army, and they're from two breeds I really like.

Edited by blockEdragon

I found a CB Baikala in the AP, which I desperately needed for zombie fodder but didn't really want to get a 7-day one from the biomes. Also found a wonderfully messy Creation Avatar with *three* sets of Thuweds in it's lineage.

I got this in a trade today and I literally squealed when I saw this as an offer to a CB Xenowyrm that I was asking for anything nice or something in my signature. Someone really made my day! Though it is just starting out. But whoever that kind soul was THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! Now he (I influenced it) can be a mate to this girl.

I finally put all my frozen hatchlings in a group together! 

Now when I ask for something I need for freezing, I can just link to that group, instead of flailing around randomly naming breeds and genders. 

...Somehow just managed to summon my second GoN...I was just using my Summon for the heck of it, not expecting results and almost fell out of my recliner when I noticed the successful summon :lol:

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:08 PM, prpldrgnfr said:

Bred this, and all the ancestors are mine, too!

Lovely!

And also a little bit hypnotic? I don't know why. I don't feel that way about all PB lineages, this one. 

Somehow caught 3 Mageia Xenos all in a day, along with a Chrono Xeno, 2 Astrapis, and a Thalassa. I wish I had that much luck finding a Gaia.

@Vixey  @Toyo

Thank you!  I figured if I was gonna do it, do it now while they're still new and breeding like bunnies. :lol:  It is a bit mesmerizing, and I'm not sure why, either.  Now to decide do I leave it at four or take it to five?  Decisions, decisions.....

Reached 400 Cheese dragons!! :D
Thank you to all that gifted me and also to those that traded with me! I really appreciate it! ♥ ♥ ♥

Had a long day at work, came back to a lovely surprise: my prize decided to produce another shiny! And it was actually with a common this time. <3

Edited by 20mia08

Got this while looking for Zyunomorphs. I looked at it for like...3 seconds and was surprised I got it after so long of waiting. Decided to keep it instead of trading so I could have two sets of CB breeding pairs.

So happy that this Nebula colored right. :) Especially since it is a part of Sock's DC legacy!

Edited by purplehaze

I'm so happy! Not only did I successfully breed a 2G Thunder for a checker, but I also caught a wild Blusang! First cb I've seen in MONTHS! And I actually took a second to register that it really was a Blusang and I still got it! :D

And seriously what is with my luck? Found one undine in the ap a week ago, 2g from thunder. It hatches alt. Okay, so I plan to breed a checker for it. I get a 2g thunder and another 2g undine. Okay, so imperfect checker right? NOPE! This just hatched! :Dhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/ft52i eeeeee, so happy. ^w^

Edited by Syiren