purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I have so many new lineage projects going on right now but most of them are actually moving ahead nicely! Feels so exciting to play when things go this smoothly.

^ Where as mine are NOT going smoothly. :rolleyes:

But since this is the CONGRATZ thread: I did manage to breed a much wanted egg today and I am HAPPEH! :lol:

11 hours ago, DaniBoo said:

Today marks my 7th year of playing Dragon Cave! :D

Hey, Happy Anniversary!

Last night I grabbed my 3rd-ever Hooktalon that can actually be counted toward my scroll-goals (until recently every 2-head I grabbed was used as zombie fodder). While I'd like more then 1 of each zombie type, I feel better about keeping 2-heads for non-zombie purposes now that I have 1 2-head zombie. Like, I can take a break now.

This

I have been looking for one since the dawn of my scroll goals!

Also, I am 1 yellow zyu away from completing my Zyumorph collection, thank goodness!

And then, onward to focus on fulfilling my Aeon army, for which I need 40 more dragons, so yay?

But first I need to pay off ND ious so that'll take some time

Edited by 888888

THIS was an unexpected, happy surprise. I was expecting an Avatar, not a Silver! But now... I gotta keep it...and it's locking me! XD

9 hours ago, 888888 said:

This

Also, I am 1 yellow zyu away from completing my Zyumorph collection, thank goodness!

And then, onward to focus on fulfilling my Aeon army, for which I need 40 more dragons, so yay?

But first I need to pay off ND ious so that'll take some time

Congrats! :D Also super jealous that you're so close to your Zyu goal since I'm still so far away. But one more of mine grew up, so congrats to myself... a tiny bit closer. :P 

13 hours ago, 888888 said:

This

And that's the perfect combo I think. #Jealous D=

I managed to successfully breed 111 of my 145 Prizes tonight. 33 shiny eggs should be popping up in the AP in a few days, most of which are 4G :)

On 9/14/2017 at 8:22 AM, HeDy said:

Finally finished thestwo Fire Gem lineages! 

Those look...painful. Gemstone lineages are the most painful though!

2 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Those look...painful. Gemstone lineages are the most painful though!

Yeah, breeding these ain't so bad, I just checked the rotator on my signature before breeding! Only downside was that since Fire Gems are such a new breed the ratios were a bit pain in the butt, especially in the start. 

I've been really lucky in the cave today, caught a Pyro, Thunder and a Copper (which I have been looking for for ages!).

Last night (alright, very early this morning) I bred an Ice egg from a very stubborn pair. It's only my 9th-ever Ice, and most of the others I got through trades, so I'm very pleased. Also, I successfully traded something that I'm able to breed fairly easily for a CB red zyu, which is hard for me to get.

Last night I went through another batch of dead hatchlings and got two wyrm zombies.

What is special about this, it that it makes my goal of ten.  This is the first group of zombie hatchlings that I have completed, other than westerns, which I had completed before the new zombie types.

That's awesome Nectaris!

I was about to whine over in the bad luck thread about refreshing the AP for hours without finding anything good, but then I managed to grab a black stripe, which I really needed, so yay.

Finished up my base CB scroll goals (including golds, yay!)

Now all I need is a m/f pair of 2nd-gen alt blacks to finish up all my scroll goals =D

After having the mother Pyro for over a year, I finally bred a proper mate for her and here's their first baby! :wub:

image.png.8d2babdd412121b16124c2bef73a703b.pngThe little things excite me. XD

I bred some Dorsal pairs for the AP and got 11 eggs... 6 of them were red!

(They're from PB Purple Dorsal lineages, so they're technically "fails", but Red Dorsals never stay long on the AP anyway. I hope the finders will like them. :) )

YAAAAAY   finally a mate for her   Now I only need 3 more CB male Stripes so she can have one too...  (and then 3 more females to keep up the balance and then...)

Edited by herk

Somehow I caught two more black stripes, a white stripe, and a red stripe, all in the AP yesterday. So surprised, I hardly ever see colored stripes in there!