purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

On 9/26/2017 at 1:51 PM, Marie19R said:

I made a description for this girl, who was named after my dear friend who passed away, way back in 2015, and as of mid-2016 it had not been approved. I stopped checking it for a long time, and then just happened to open her page today and saw the description approved there. I have no idea how long ago that happened, but it just made me smile so much.

Congrats! If anyone else has been wondering if their descriptions are approved, the queue is at 0. <3 

Also congratz to me; I'm getting closer and closer to finishing off my frozen hatchling goals!!! Just finished Blue Stripes and added a Khusa and Kyanite pygmy to the collection.

I have worked out my real life issues enough that I can remain on DC without having to go on another Hiatus. I am simply going to cancel all IOUs (I don't owe them anything, fyi) and no longer do them. I am only going to do straight-up trading. My real life problems were getting in the way of me being able to pick up Hatchlings from IOUs, and they kept growing up on other people's scrolls. They, of course, got frustrated with me, and even a couple hate me because they believe I'm a scammer, or something. I gave them my side up front so idk how they came to that conclusion, lol.

So, for now I can stay and enjoy DC that much longer, which is good.

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

..... I don't think it qualifies as scamming if you give your part of the deal but can't take their offer? I mean, wha? So glad you'll be able to stick around!

That's pretty much the opposite of scamming :) Glad you get to stay! 

4 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Got this beauty right in time for Halloween, i'm likely never going to complete it due to how rare a match would be but it's worth a try.

"ZZOMG" indeed, that is beautiful! Congrats!

Not only did I just now find that one CB white Zyu I still needed, it's also a z-code! :lol: Perfect timing to call it a day.

image.png

On 9/27/2017 at 3:41 PM, deja said:

thats such a pretty pairing!!

On 9/27/2017 at 7:33 AM, Toyo said:

Ooooo, that is very pretty!

And tonight the owner gets to try for the shiny again! =D *crosses fingers*

Bred my CB Zyu for the first time, and actually got a Zyu egg! Was so expecting either no egg or a black tea (that's what I bred with), so to actually get a Zyu was a lovely surprise

ykh6MGj.png

It's fogged, don't go to my scroll looking for it.

Wasn't expecting the Silver, much less the correct Ridgewing. o.O

image.png.2b8387f5975d2ede43a99e3b8d319fa0.png

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

This pair gave me an egg on their first breeding! 

And this pair gave me two eggs in a row on their first two breedings! :o

Edited by Tiki G

I was casually browsing through the cave and ended up picking up a small batch of good eggs in one small swoop! :D
Thunder_egg.gif VhGf8
Zyumorph_jungle_egg.png L087l
Autumn_egg.gif qHdTh

Edited by Azurean
made them lineage links! ;v;

Got two spinel eggs during the initial release, but my pinks were on cooldown so I couldn't influence them. They turned out to be one male and one female anyway!

Put up a trade offering a CB blue Zyu for a lineaged pink or yellow Zyu, and got gifted a yellow *and* pink Zyu for free! That person is awesome (don't know their username on the forums tho), and now I have at least 7 of each color.

On 10/6/2017 at 7:10 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I may finally have bred a mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/n/Blue Fork of Doom (I think he was an AP find 4 years ago)

That lineage looks so cool... 

I finally got a CB copper!!! Missed a paper but I got the copper! Only if my blusang would hatch a little earlier... And I just got a yellow dino!!! 

Edited by mouse050909
Just got a dino too

As of just over a week, I've been on DC for 9 years. Joined the forums a few minutes after the site on September 29, 2008 - 9:03 PM DC time. I meant to record this milestone on the day, but forgot. (Photographic memory, lousy sense of time. :rolleyes:) Next year I'll have to host a raffle to celebrate my 10th.

2 hours ago, Miral said:

As of just over a week, I've been on DC for 9 years. Joined the forums a few minutes after the site on September 29, 2008 - 9:03 PM DC time. I meant to record this milestone on the day, but forgot. (Photographic memory, lousy sense of time. :rolleyes:) Next year I'll have to host a raffle to celebrate my 10th.

ohh congratss!! I missed my 4 years last month, oh well. :D 

I totally forgot I entered the raffle and just checked it today - I won a GOLD Shimmer! I can't believe it. My first CB prize dragon.

2 hours ago, Ixxyon said:

I totally forgot I entered the raffle and just checked it today - I won a GOLD Shimmer! I can't believe it. My first CB prize dragon.

Congrats!! :D