purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

3/4 CB Silvers and 2/4 CB Golds caught now for my first two Lyrics Lineages. Almost there! Haha.

The Discord raffle last night went even better than the first time. 58 unique entrants, all there at the same time. I'm so grateful to everyone who donated, and everyone who participated. Here's to an even bigger raffle next time!

Thanks to a gifter on the Facebook DC group, I now have my 10th-ever Gold. Had to drop a new release egg for it, but three of my other new release eggs hatched while I was sleeping, and I just picked up three more. I'm really liking the way my scroll looks right now.

Oh wow! Congrats, Ghost! :D My metals have bred quite well recently, too. What good luck!

Congrats on that Metallic! I haven't bred a Metallic in...weeks. And I'm breeding about 10 CBs every week. =/

Finally caught 4/4 CB Silvers to start THIS Lyrics Lineage. Let's hope I can breed the 2G Silvers soon! So far, no successes! :P

I also caught an additional TWO CB Silvers today, so it looks like I'm gonna have to mock-up another Lyrics Lineage! :D

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

There's a trade up with an egg with the code "SHHTJ" (caps messed). Why am I picturing someone placing their finger over TJ's mouth and saying that? *laughs hysterically*

Bred my dark green with a silver to hopefully get an alt green and they produced a silver! What are the odds? lol

Was trying to breed more Trios... Got no Trios, instead got a Silver Shimmer, a Bronze Shimmer, *and* a Bronze Tinsel! All my Prizes are horrible about breeding true, so this is awesome.

He grew up. Now I can make 3G checker from male Silver Shimmer x all Xenos, 4G from Gaia and Chrono, and 5G from Chrono ^_^

I now have enough Zyus to summon another Sino once they grow up. :D And they're all CB to a get a little closer to my scroll goal. 

TJ said "Soon" to one of my most desired Suggestions... I'm pretty smug atm, even though it's a logical suggestion/change! XD

Speaking of! TJ went and fixed the location field so that it's no longer a different colour and actually has a space after the colon. Congrats to the entire forum! It's so much better to look at now. :D 

Named a Lunar Herald hatchie Purnama because I had no ideas of naming and it was a play on "Poor name". Turns out Purnama is actually a goddess of the moon in Polynesia or Philippines, I'm not sure... Still, amazing to see XD

*dusts off Platinum trophy*

I have no concept of time and was wondering if I would get it before Halloween. I also caught my first Chicken (I have 2 but those I traded for).