purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

12 minutes ago, OccultBones said:

I can't believe it, but I went to look in the alpines for some Ridgewings to breed the new hybrid, and I managed to randomly snag a CB gold. I'm honestly shocked I didn't get sniped for it.

that's amazing! congrats!!

I have finally grouped every single one of my 3,651 dragons! Man, that took a long time. I'm so relieved that it's done now, though! Next stop, finishing naming all the unnamed one. I really dropped the ball with that one.

2 / 4 CB Silvers down to complete a single Lineage. XD I need 4 for each Lineage I plan on doing. I cannot use the same Silvers due to these being Lyric Lineages. Oh, boy. :rolleyes:

Grabbed two eggs of the recent release and a 3rd cb Nebula! Very happy with them!

The low-time AP is really pleasing me today. I found this, which I'm keeping:

rFgcvnI.png

Edited by Metal-n-Monster

45 minutes ago, ainisarie said:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/uudF3    Yay for success on wrong egg.  

I really hope that wasn't a 2G prize before it turned. :wacko:

My scroll reached another page, and I traded for two 3G prize lines I've wanted for a while.

Edited by Miral

12 minutes ago, Miral said:

I really hope that wasn't a 2G prize before it turned. :wacko:

Oh mercy, no, hence the name  :)

While it would be quite the feat (rrattts did neglect a CB Gold once), it would also be quite devastating for us bystanders! XD

1 minute ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

While it would be quite the feat (rrattts did neglect a CB Gold once), it would also be quite devastating for us bystanders! XD

It was an Aria...the second   shimmerfail ND in a row     Bad boy.

4 minutes ago, andromedae said:

I can't find CB Purples or Aeons ¯\_()_/¯

Wouldn't this go into the "Current Bad Luck" thread, rather than this one, the "Congrats" thread? XD

1 minute ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Wouldn't this go into the "Current Bad Luck" thread, rather than this one, the "Congrats" thread? XD

Indeed! I just hid the post now. It's irrelevant either way, the moment I posted it I caught an Aeon and a Purple :rolleyes:

Edited by andromedae

Finally!

GzaMhXs.jpg

I kid you not, these two have been breeding since November 2014. Almost three years of not producing a single gold!

I'm about to cry right now.

2 minutes ago, Daydreamer09 said:

Finally!

[snip]

I kid you not, these two have been breeding since November 2014. Almost three years of not producing a single gold!

You should cry in happiness; no one would blame you! That's a long wait for a Gold from any pairing! :o

6 hours ago, Daydreamer09 said:

Finally!

GzaMhXs.jpg

Oh my goodness. Congratulations. After that long, you must be very happy.

Bred my CB Gold with a Sinii Krai for my newest Lineage. They didn't give me the right egg, but they didn't refuse either! Yes, I used Fertility.

36 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Can't believe this pair https://dragcave.net/lineage/octos produced a gold! First time trying for both the 2g gold and now they give me a 3g gold baby. Also, that code :D

Feelsgood

WOW! That is such a beautiful lineage! :D Congrats! You've now inspired me to create a lineage with the same pairing because it's gorgeous.

Congrats Ruby! 

A number of the metals and prizes I just bred produced offspring! More than I expected. Woo!

Congrats StormWizard! I also have wonderful prizes news. I only am in since this July, but I am sitting with a Bronze Tinzel egg (a wonderful Bronze Tinsel × GoN lineage, not sure what it's called, so help me on this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XzsGY) and a 4G Silver Tinzel egg that is a descendant from Penk (a lineage of the same type with Shadow Walkers)! Whoo! I'm sooo happy!:nyan:

1 minute ago, ThermoDanone said:

Congrats StormWizard! I also have wonderful prizes news. I only am in since this July, but I am sitting with a Bronze Tinzel egg (a wonderful Bronze Tinsel × GoN lineage, not sure what it's called, so help me on this one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/XzsGY) and a 4G Silver Tinzel egg that is a descendant from Penk (a lineage of the same type with Shadow Walkers)! Whoo! I'm sooo happy!:nyan:

The Bronze Tinsel is from what we call a spiral lineage.

I may not have won the DC raffle, but I did win a 2G prize on Discord.