purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

For once the fertility bsa seemed to work on a breeding I really wanted (or it was just dumb luck) but oh the shiny I loves it anyway.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/of1H1

Got an awesome trade from Piemaster, it really made my day to come home and find it on my scroll. 

Thanks @becondethuong1307 for the CB Spring baby. I'm so happy to get another. I usually collect a certain amount of yearly seasonals, but I laxed this Spring and now they're gone. So glad this little girl was able to be with me.

While its not CB, I'd take sTEAM as a 2g prize everyday as opposed it could have been extremely messy

I picked up a random ER vine egg in the AP. It hatched into this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SzOsO

I haven't got a 2G alt vine in years! And from the AP! Thanks to @mayheam for dropping it. I really hope it wasn't an accident. XD

Edited by Suzumiya

1eff4e62bc.jpg

H0ly carp, finally summoned my second GoN!!!  I'd pretty much given up, but now I can have my girl at last.  My boy was summoned on June 17, 2011.  Oh F~~~, does this mean I've gotta wait another 8 years for my 3rd GoN?!  sad0016.gif  sad0141.gif  sad0147.gif  rolleye0018.gif sick0004.gif

ok, ok, two things:

i got a leetle tree! totally didn't expect to see one, much less ACTUALLY manage to grab it! so i'm very happy with that 🌴

and also, managed to nab a CB Magi w/ the code (Majio)! how perfect is that?! pretty thrilled with that find ^__^ 

Woooah that's a lot of Mints, @FortyTwo!

I now have over 400 Aqualises! I don't 'count' them until they are named and in their group, which means I was rather surprised to realize how many I actually had. So many pretties!

I caught TWO cheeses yesterday within three hours of each other. I'm so happy! I love cheese! AND I caught a Mageia Xeno and got an Astrapi CB hatchie offered on a trade! Lucky day! 

Of course, offset by bad luck....my tinsel made this fail and I can't find anyone who wants it: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ovdr5

Oh, and this Alamandine with a cute code! https://dragcave.net/lineage/2Have

He wants 2Have something.

I found a Leetle Tree while I was looking for some eggs I don’t have yet. Not sure what to do with it but at least I got a nice decoration for my scroll. 😙

1 hour ago, goldwyrm13 said:

I actually won the raffle this month!

I'm also one of the winners! So happy! 

On 6/30/2019 at 2:16 AM, goldwyrm13 said:

I actually won the raffle this month!

On 6/30/2019 at 3:32 AM, BlueIce said:

I'm also one of the winners! So happy! 

Yay! HUGE congrats to both of you. Have any special plans for your shiny babies yet?

I finally finished listing all of the 2G Holidays and Holidaykins I need in my spreadsheet. I've been avoiding this for years. So many checkers forgotten...but not anymore! Now I just need to remember to update it after the coming holidays.

18 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Yay! HUGE congrats to both of you. Have any special plans for your shiny babies yet?

I finally finished listing all of the 2G Holidays and Holidaykins I need in my spreadsheet. I've been avoiding this for years. So many checkers forgotten...but not anymore! Now I just need to remember to update it after the coming holidays.

Yes, I want to trade some of the offspring for any type of cb Xenowyrms. I don't have any cb ones yet and I really like them 😊

Well, I can't catch or even see chill eggs, apparently, or win at prize raffles without something catastrophic going on in real life, but I just caught a CB Gold!  It's been more than a year since I got one from the biomes, my last was bought from the Market, so this new release rocks for me B) .  Happy Fourth of July to me 🎇🎆🎉

Edited by Sunrunner