purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Didn't get an upside-down Mint on April 1, but caught two in the AP :lol: Cool!!

...Also a mini army of Cave Mints idk what to do with since they can't be traded, 1-way'd to gift or anything, but yeah XD:P 

Completed my breeding list! Hooray!

Well, it's open again. I have a CB Female Bronze Shimmer just for information... (yes, the shimmers are for free.)

My shiny boy is all grown up at last. I know I've stated my opinion on Golds rather... loudly in the past, but even I can't help but to feel proud when I look at my first ever CB Gold that I worked so hard to obtain, grinding and saving up all the required shards to get me the Gold I decided to get myself the moment buying eggs became a thing. :wub: But I won't be doing that ever again. God, the wait was fricking KILLING me.

Just snatched an upside down mint HATCHIE from the ap! Cutest thing ever 😍

3 hours ago, Sazandora said:

My shiny boy is all grown up at last. I know I've stated my opinion on Golds rather... loudly in the past, but even I can't help but to feel proud when I look at my first ever CB Gold that I worked so hard to obtain, grinding and saving up all the required shards to get me the Gold I decided to get myself the moment buying eggs became a thing. :wub: But I won't be doing that ever again. God, the wait was fricking KILLING me.

Mine too! It. Took. FOREVER! Just whenever I thought I had enough shards...the 'price' went up. I finally got him Sunday. And he finally grew up today. Should have influenced him though...like the females better, not to mention I had a better name picked out that wasn't taken and didn't require tons of dashes or spaces for once. 

It's been forever, but I finally gained yet another Alt.! Black Dragon to add to my song project! And he's from the same couple who gave me my first ever Alt!Black to begin with! Also have a 2g shim hatchie I forgot to influence as an egg: Precog says it's still going to gender exactly how I need it. Luck's been really good to me this week!

Me earlier today: "Making a 3G checker with a CB male Silver Shimmerscale and an upside down Mint is probably a bad idea - it'll take me such a long time to get a Prize out of that pairing."

Also me: "Holy..! What..!?"

owAFRDP.png

First egg from my CB Prize that I bred for myself after finishing all my IOUs. Now I just need a 2G Prizekin swap next week I guess. 😅

Edited by Nagapie

2 hours ago, Nagapie said:

Me earlier today: "Making a 3G checker with a CB male Silver Shimmerscale and an upside down Mint is probably a bad idea - it'll take me such a long time to get a Prize out of that pairing."

Also me: "Holy..! What..!?"

owAFRDP.png

First egg from my CB Prize that I bred for myself after finishing all my IOUs. Now I just need a 2G Prizekin swap next week I guess. 😅

WOW! That's awesome. I'd offer a 2G Prizekin, but...you probably aren't looking for the prizekin to have a Gold tinsel mother. XD

Caught a chicken! Yay. Sort of. I don't need anymore. And this pair actually made a White! I was so sure they were going to only give me Falcons, since getting non-Falcons has been a problem, but no. A White on the first breeding! https://dragcave.net/lineage/PfZNo

Somehow managed to catch a CB Silver last night, hemmed and hawwed over what to ask in trade for it, eventually traded it for *four* messy Aqualises! *pets eggies* I only had like two messy Aqualises in my new army so I'm very happy right now.

12 hours ago, I Want Cheese Dragon said:

Finally to 4th Gen with this project I started before my break.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/eHeRm

Getting CB Day Drakes have been such a pain since I only play at night :(

That code is perfect! I assume since the egg is a Night Drake that it will be female. Could work for a male, too, though. Herm! Hah. 

I have a problem getting NIGHT drakes. I literally have ONE on my entire scroll. I don't actively seek them out, but it's sad that I now have more CB Golds (well, only ONE more) than Night Drakes. 

My gorgeous lil baby gendered male: https://dragcave.net/lineage/553ue

Now I have to PRAY he makes a Monarch baby with his future mate. I happen to have several 3EG checker Monarchs he can mate with, but he's the only Black Tea checker that's come out of my constant breeding (it's been nothing but Monarchs), so I'm very happy he gendered right. I need to stop leaving important gendering issues up to chance. Definitely influencing next time I get something that MUST be a certain gender....

Still have this CB Zyumorph that I CANNOT get rid of. These used to trade so nicely. I can't even get a CB Monarch out of it this time. Maybe I should just start another set and get another Sinomorph. Those are cool, at least.

11 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

That code is perfect! I assume since the egg is a Night Drake that it will be female. Could work for a male, too, though. Herm! Hah. 

I have a problem getting NIGHT drakes. I literally have ONE on my entire scroll. I don't actively seek them out, but it's sad that I now have more CB Golds (well, only ONE more) than Night Drakes. 

My gorgeous lil baby gendered male: https://dragcave.net/lineage/553ue

Haha yeah when I saw the code I just imagined someone clearing their throat.

Congratz on that checker, it sounds like you've been trying for a black tea for a long time, so that's good news!

12 hours ago, I Want Cheese Dragon said:

Haha yeah when I saw the code I just imagined someone clearing their throat.

Congratz on that checker, it sounds like you've been trying for a black tea for a long time, so that's good news!

Annnnd he wasn't interested in his mate. I fertilized him, so I'm sure they would have refused if fertility hadn't been used, since both are commons and commons rarely show "no interest" in other commons. AHHHHH! I hope he doesn't outright keep turning his mate down just to spite me for being unable to refuse her. 

Got an Aqualis with an all-number code! First time for that in a long time! I don't want it, so hopefully I can find someone who likes number codes: https://dragcave.net/lineage/65276

I just bred the gold shimmer I need for a project I'm doing!  *does a little happy dance*

Edited by Ytak

Just.... this egg. :wub:

(Uhhh.... if anyone has a Forest or Cave Enrageis and fancies helping me get one gen higher, I would *love* to hear from you!)

44 minutes ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Just.... this egg. :wub:

(Uhhh.... if anyone has a Forest or Cave Enrageis and fancies helping me get one gen higher, I would *love* to hear from you!)

Wow, that's gorgeous! I have a Coast Enrageis...my other Aegis is Forest, but he's peaceful. I've bred him with so many that turning him to Enraged now would screw up some lineages. Not worried about my lineages, I just don't want to screw up the ones out there, like the prizes descended from Peaceful ones. 

Got super lucky again and got ANOTHER Tea at last! I have like 5 Monarchs of this gen, but this is only my 2nd Tea.  https://dragcave.net/lineage/GSO2z

I cannot believe how hard breeding two commons to just 3G is when all they do is give you the same egg over and over....

4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Wow, that's gorgeous! I have a Coast Enrageis...my other Aegis is Forest, but he's peaceful. I've bred him with so many that turning him to Enraged now would screw up some lineages. Not worried about my lineages, I just don't want to screw up the ones out there, like the prizes descended from Peaceful ones. 

Got super lucky again and got ANOTHER Tea at last! I have like 5 Monarchs of this gen, but this is only my 2nd Tea.  https://dragcave.net/lineage/GSO2z

I cannot believe how hard breeding two commons to just 3G is when all they do is give you the same egg over and over....

Congrats on your Tea!  :D

And no worries, don't mess up anyone else's lineages on my account.  :)

I've grabbed *three* FOUR Aqualis eggs in the AP within the last few hours, slowly but surely growing my army!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Got another chicken. Don't like these much, but I CAN usually trade them for Cheeses or Xenos, so yay!

7 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Got another chicken. Don't like these much

But they are so tasty! :lol:

Found myself a Coast Zyu. It's been a while since I managed to actually snag one of these XD