purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Bred this pretty today, which brings me to the 6th gen of my Spring lineage project! Unfortunately, the other half is currently stalled (two no eggs today), so not finishing it this year.

I've been on this site since 2009. And I finally caught a CB Silver for the very first time!😱 It's my first CB metallic, as the one gold I have is from the market.

8 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Made 7 nds in the past week :y

Whoa. I've never made a single one successfully. Maybe it's because I'm terrible at math. 

Got a CB Astrapi. Yay! And a Magma. I hate those things...but hopefully I can trade it for something I like more!

Found yellow dino eggs in hatchery. I can't wait after my eggs to hatch, I want to buy the Dino now xD But anyway, still 100 shard to go before I can buy it.
eggs.png.1da7895b3ba2e2629027af3ec51854c5.png

Edited by Nightmon

This will be possible eventually. I've never been so happy in my life. It took me three Logic codes, but finally. A Logic code for Logic. I managed to trade for it and I'm so excited ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

image.png.9425e95578812b6285ce68412ad7692c.png

7 hours ago, Qualeo said:

This will be possible eventually. I've never been so happy in my life. It took me three Logic codes, but finally. A Logic code for Logic. I managed to trade for it and I'm so excited ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! CONGRATS :D Wow.... Wow :D

I'm not an expert code collector, but... This is amazing!!

13 hours ago, Qualeo said:

That is so amazing! I have several late-gen Prowl babies--hopefully someday I will find a late-gen Prowl baby from that pairing!

I love it when my golds finally decide to work together and actually breed. I love all things shiny and this is so shiny.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/u6PEP

Edited by Misha

Ok, so after being on DC for about 10 years I believe (I did quit around 2014 and came back with a brand new scroll last year tho 😝), I finally got my FIRST Alt Black! This is very very VERY exciting for me! The down part is that its part of a lineage I'm working on so I will not be able to breed it with other CB/PB Blacks in the future. But still, a pretty awesome surprise I was definitely NOT expecting to get any time soon!

My very first Alt Black!

PS: Just in case anyone is feeling extra stabby, I did request my precious scroll to be burnt, in several occasions, I even PM'd TJ to ask him to do it. As for a couple months ago I searched for the scroll out of curiosity and its still unburnt, don't know the reason for this but I can confirm I'm not using it anymore.

I've been on an extended hiatus but just came back and was able to name all my unnamed dragons and caught some of the 'new' breeds I've missed. Still have plenty to catch but I feel like this is a good start. ^-^

I caught a cb blusang, cb gemshard, cb fire gem, cb floret and cb almandine in the past week! And I finally managed to complere the last pair of pb blue stripes for my stripe lineage project - fingers crossed for some green babies now

Been getting fairly consistent/fast offers on trades lately, asking for the same thing every time (Aqualis army ftw!)... Put up a CB Zyu tonight and in less then 20 minutes got an offer of *three* Aqualises!! I'm so glad I was actually able to accept it, that put me at the 24-limit!

8G GoNkin, with 2Gs from 64 different people :D

(gawd, breeding the last pair took more than 2 weeks, weird success ratios for Aqualis)

And now to ascend this to 9G :v

I decided finally to sort my scroll by breed and it turns out I have three chickens somehow.

Just bred a 2G Gold from Plated Colossus.

I dunno if it counts for this thread but I finally got my platinum trophy, I can finally have the full 8 egg limit lol

That feeling when Silvi's Lair's ER section is full of 2G Kingcrownes bred by me. :wub: And some of my Siyats are in there, too. I'm so happy to see people picking up stuff I bred!