purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Congrats to everyone!

No prize for me either, but I just summoned my first Sinomorph :)

I named 75 dragons in the last 24 hours!

(only around 300 more to go :()

I finally bred a tinsel with a non holiday dragon from my prize!!  He normally spits out fails with non holidays. 

A tiny triumph, but I randomly came across a Fire Gem just now and it ended up being the color I'd been looking for (a red female) even without checking the time.

I accidentally influenced an egg the wrong gender but the influence failed! 

1 hour ago, The Dragoness said:

I accidentally influenced an egg the wrong gender but the influence failed! 

Did you trade it to get rid of the Influence? Because as per TJ, there hasn't been an Influence fail chance in AGES. The according code stopped working a long time ago.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Did you trade it to get rid of the Influence? Because as per TJ, there hasn't been an Influence fail chance in AGES. The according code stopped working a long time ago.

Nope. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong Sunrise because I did forget to influence one. I'll find out if the other one ends up male. Either way I'm glad.

So this isn't necessarily a 'congrats', but oh my goodness the AP is flooded with Aqualises right now!!! *FLAILS* I want them all!! I want ALL the Aqualises! I've never seen more then 1 or 2 at a time in the AP. And I actually got online in time!! (I have this annoying habit of finding out about favorite-breed floods *after* they end, lol)

Just raised a Blanchblack zombie on my first try!

EDIT:
And a pygmy western!

Edited by blockEdragon

Did two successful Earthquakes with not one casualty! I had five eggs. Three hatched and the other two were left alone! Yay! So now I got an Aqualis, Teimarr, and Rift with the forced message on their hatchie page!

Caught my THIRD (3rd!) Rift Wyrm.

Yay.

I hate rares ...

I'd never thought this would be possible before, but it finally happened! 5G lineage of mostly blue dragons with some SAltkin ❤️

Edit: I should've posted this in the Thank You thread as well, because without the DC community, this wouldn't be possible. So thanks, everyone! :D

Edited by BlueLatios

I've spent MONTHS trying to get a 2G Golden Wyvern from my Siyats, and always ended up getting a metric ton of Siyats and no GWs... until now!

I got my first leetle tree after over ten years of playing, oh my god! I'm so happy.
And it was just a random check on the cave page too, not even camping. ❤️

Edited by Hohtis

Once again complaining on the forums about bad luck makes my luck turn around -- managed to catch two more Rifts and trade for one hatchling, and as a lovely plus I caught more Siyats and another CB Aeon! :wub:

Just managed to get the 2nd gens required for this line:

Spoiler

rwOyvrP.png

Super glad they bred so fast, I know they're both new releases and thus would be about the same ratio-wise but i'm still quite pleased.

It's my birthday tomorrow... and I just found TWO golden wyverns in the Alpine! Not sure if a glitch, golden wyverns not rare anymore or pure luck, but hey, what an amazing gift for my Birthday! XD

EDIT: I just fogged both of them because I'm paranoid of viewbombs. (I always fog any of the rarer eggs I get until they are ready to hatch)

Edited by lunalamoon18

@lunalamoon18 Happy birthday, friend. :) Golden Wyverns are not particularly rare, maybe more on the line of uncommon, but having two spawn at the same time is pretty remarkable. I wish that happened with Kingcrownes or Siyats whenever I catch them, haha.

Managed to breed this boy on my first try! He's got a mate ready and waiting, let's hope they'll give me a 3G just as quickly. :D

I am slowly beating back the horde of word-code and zombie fodder (almost-name-code) dragons into their designated places at the back of the scroll.  The list of unnamed dragons is a little less daunting without those mixed in.  Maybe someday I'll catch up!

Edit:  I just found a 2g Prizekin I'd forgotten I had.  Shiny! 

Edited by Gryphonic