purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

But they are so tasty! :lol:

Found myself a Coast Zyu. It's been a while since I managed to actually snag one of these XD

Chicken IS tasty...and useful. I almost immediately got a Cheese offer for it! Yay. More Cheese! The person also added a CB Aeon to the trade, so...yay? I don't like Aeons, but pre-cog is SO useful!

I have passed 100 Aqualises!! 101 to be exact. My Pretties!  No idea how many I actually want but I'm having fun with them.

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I have passed 100 Aqualises!! 101 to be exact. My Pretties!  No idea how many I actually want but I'm having fun with them.

Don't limit it. Just keep hoarding. I was going to stop my Cheese collection at 200, but...people kept donating them, and I found a lot of trades where people asked for random hatchies for a Cheese...it was too hard to stop. I have a Cheese addiction. 

Aqualis are so pretty...I really want to do a lineage with them, but all they make are more Aqualis. I never get the other breed. Tried Aria, Sunsong, Striped Rivers, and even Turpentines. JUST Aqualis. 

At least my tinsels have been behaving relatively well. Too bad no one really wants 3G tinsels. I like them, though, so I keep them. And sometimes freeze them, because baby tinsels are SO cute. 

Edit: OMG, YES! I got a mate for this guy! They finally made an egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/uGAhv

Now to start working on more unrelated ones to get to 6G...yes, I am committed to these babies and their family!

Edited by Suzumiya

*sob* The little brats finally gave me an Aeon!

Should've kept the first one they bred, but thought I'd be a nice person & give it to the AP.  It took over 2 years for them to give me another one. *sobs harder*

Now that she's all grown

Managed to catch my first chicken and finally have one on my scroll now

Was also lucky enough for it to be both a z-code & all-caps code :D 

Edited by Mochi

I finally got a platinum trophy! It snuck up on me, and it only happened because I was loading up on zombie fodder, haha. Eventually enough dragons will be released that I'll have a platinum for real though.

I also caught my first CB baikala in ages.

I've gathered 555 Fire Gems in total so far (frozen hatchies, CBs, 2nd gens and spriter alt lined) and, of that, 516 are caveborn. I do need more CB (female) red Fire Gems though... 

Holy. Crap. FINALLY! This egg took forever to make! I can't imagine how long it'll take to get another unrelated 5G Tea. https://dragcave.net/lineage/CgQBj 

SO happy they actually made an egg instead of "no interest". I made sure to fertilize...cuz I would die if they refused.

And this pair finally gave me a GOLD metallic instead of a Silver: https://dragcave.net/lineage/cA5nX

I can't believe the luck I have had. In the last two days Ive gotten the following cave borns: gold, thunder, ice, and paper dragon. I felt like crying.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT EFFIN BELIEVE IT!!!! I am still in shock! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/zp3JW

MY FIRST EVER self caught CB Gold. I wanna cry. AND it's a z-code. I'm so happy right now. 

...I don't even LIKE Golds much, but years of playing and this is my first...I can't help being excited! AND my Falconiform/White 2G pair made a successful baby: https://dragcave.net/lineage/M4GSi. Now all I need is a Falcon from a lineage just like that...and I'll be a happy dragon lady.

Grabbed 2 Ridgewings for their codes.

Both turned out to be tan :D

19 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Grabbed 2 Ridgewings for their codes.

Both turned out to be tan :D

That's super lucky. The only Ridgies I've got lately were purple and ended up AP dumped. I have just too many purples. Need Tans.

Double spaz clicked in the Alpine and ended up locking myself with a CB Ice. I guess sort of lucky. I can trade it for something. Maybe. 

Got another Yellow Dino from a totally random trade I had posted up. A 2G Silver w/CB Holly father. I had no idea people were willing to trade unbreedables for 2G silvers! Thank you for the dino, person who likes silvers!

Went to the AP to look for nice stuff while waiting for the next shuffle, my plan was that if I don't see anything good in there, I'd go camp the shuffle for new releases. I see a Kingcrowne... and refresh right past it and it's gone. I swear to keep refreshing until it pops up again... and there it is! Aaaaand I refresh past it again. I felt like slapping myself in the face for being such a moron, so I keep sitting there, refreshing and waiting... and there it is again! And this time, I DON'T refresh past it like a dork and click it, and I catch it. I check its view page... it's CB! :wub:

A thank you to @Amazon_warrior and a happy thing for me. Thanks for the Tan Ridgie, Amazon. I wasn't wanting it for the code, by the way. I just wanted him because I've been trying for weeks to get a Tan Ridgewing with no luck (only purples). So thank you again for accepting the lil Paper baby in exchange. Finally got a Tan Ridgie! 

I just won my first raffle prize, a Bronze Tinsel! Am completely over the moon, as one might expect~

I do feel a little bad, I've heard of players trying for years and not getting anything... I really lucked out with this one! ^^'

24 minutes ago, KayaBear said:

I just won my first raffle prize, a Bronze Tinsel! Am completely over the moon, as one might expect~

I do feel a little bad, I've heard of players trying for years and not getting anything... I really lucked out with this one! ^^'

Wow! You are so lucky! I have been playing for years and literally JUST won a Gold tinsel in August. I don't know how long you've been playing, but if not for long, then heck yeah you lucked out!

Here's where I could be a jerk and PM you begging for a baby from your tinsel, but I won't. I can offer you a future offspring from my prize, though. In case you want to make a prize checker. Those are pretty. 

I got the perfect pair! The 2G babies didn't refuse, and now the Sunsong has a mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/5MCug and https://dragcave.net/lineage/brTiS! Oh, these will look so pretty when they breed! I just hope I can find a purple to fertilize them...purples are the one BSA I've never hoarded...

31 minutes ago, KayaBear said:

Congratulations!!  You must be so excited!! I remember I was in a state of shock when I won my silver tin!  If you ever want to trade offspring or need advice shoot me a pm. 

Well, I seem to be missing Aeons all the time again, that's like the 4th I've missed this month... but hey, caught another Kingcrowne! And traded a Skysilk hatchling for a CB Mageia, so all's fine! :D

4 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

Wow! You are so lucky! I have been playing for years and literally JUST won a Gold tinsel in August. I don't know how long you've been playing, but if not for long, then heck yeah you lucked out!

Here's where I could be a jerk and PM you begging for a baby from your tinsel, but I won't. I can offer you a future offspring from my prize, though. In case you want to make a prize checker. Those are pretty. 

I got the perfect pair! The 2G babies didn't refuse, and now the Sunsong has a mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/5MCug and https://dragcave.net/lineage/brTiS! Oh, these will look so pretty when they breed! I just hope I can find a purple to fertilize them...purples are the one BSA I've never hoarded...

3 hours ago, osean said:

Congratulations!!  You must be so excited!! I remember I was in a state of shock when I won my silver tin!  If you ever want to trade offspring or need advice shoot me a pm. 

Thank you both! I'll be sure to keep you in mind once the bab grows up~

I've only started playing mid November last year, so it only took me 6 tries.

Welp, there goes the next ten years of luck I've used up on this Tinsel 😂

A few hours ago I was getting annoyed at not seeing any Aqualises, and then in the span of like 3 minutes I grabbed 3 in the AP! 

I just caught a CB Gold.

I have been playing DC since at least 2008. I've never won a prize, and I've never caught a CB Gold. The former I'm still hoping for, someday, but the latter...I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE.

I have two CB Golds already, both gifts from lovely friends who I remember fondly, but this is my first-ever catch, and I really needed a pick-me-up today.

(It's currently fogged, because I've had some close calls with view bombing before.