purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Just now, InfiniteGalaxiezz05 said:

I also got my first CB Xeno yesterday:  https://dragcave.net/view/EiaOR

Yay! Grats. Xenos have been so rare lately. I literally just saw a CB Gold a bit ago, but haven't seen one of those Xenos in months. Lucky catch. 

31 minutes ago, MoonShark said:

I just caught a CB Gold.

Congrats!! That's such an awesome feeling, especially when you've been playing for so long!

2 hours ago, MoonShark said:

I just caught a CB Gold.

I have been playing DC since at least 2008. I've never won a prize, and I've never caught a CB Gold. The former I'm still hoping for, someday, but the latter...I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE.

I have two CB Golds already, both gifts from lovely friends who I remember fondly, but this is my first-ever catch, and I really needed a pick-me-up today.

(It's currently fogged, because I've had some close calls with view bombing before.

Congrats indeed - also good to see you around still :)

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Congrats!! That's such an awesome feeling, especially when you've been playing for so long!

Yep! I'm super pleased.

7 hours ago, Herk said:

Congrats indeed - also good to see you around still :)

Awww, thank you, Herk! :)   It's good to see you around, too! I'm not really active on the forums anymore, but I do pop in now and then.

Got another Chicken. Well, at least maybe I can trade it for something, so yay!

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I think you can thank @Suzumiya for breeding them often enough just to get a Black Tea out of them :lol: Great that it worked for a Silver, too!

Yeah....it's probably partially my fault. And yours, Ruby. Since you bred me enough to help me a lot. Lots of Monarchs and (lately) Teas out there. If you want something from a Tea, nows probably the best time to breed it. There's a lot of my Tea fails out there. It flipped the ratios for awhile and made Teas only make Teas with other pairings. Now...they're starting to make non-Teas. I also got my first non-Truffle with a Scimitar Wyvern mate. Was totally shocked. Truffles have been making JUST Truffles until now.

2 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I also got my first non-Truffle with a Scimitar Wyvern mate. Was totally shocked. Truffles have been making JUST Truffles until now.

Oh, congrats :D Scimitarwings on the other hand, by MY experience, are also very good at producing more of themselves, so that might have helped a little.

Idk if I even want to continue this, but I was shocked: https://dragcave.net/lineage/qC4oU

Kinda blah looking, but maybe...with enough time...it could look okay.

Ohhh, yay! First time ever with this Astrapi mate! https://dragcave.net/lineage/rM2CV

That's another IOU fulfilled (if the person logs on within 3 days...I think that's holding it long enough)! 

Edited by Suzumiya

I can now breed this and this and this.

After 28 Crimsons and several fails I finally got her and she didn't refuse her mate. This took only 4 attempts.

And this only one. Breeding is being good to me these last coupkle of days :)

I managed to breed seven gold eggs today *my previous record had been six*. All solid gold lineages the ones I kept where three third gens, a fourth and fifth gen. Two I donated to the abandoned page in the hope that someone who doesn't have a gold (or little amount) can use them. Awesome.

2 hours ago, Aurora-Silver said:

I just snatched a CB Silver from the AP and couldn't believe my eyes!

Bwahhhh!? Who? How!? Who would abandon one of those!? That is some SERIOUS good luck!

On my first try! Now I just need a Red Nebula mate! I can tell it's gonna be a pain, but they look so pretty together (at least to Script-lover me).

Caught a Cheese last night! On my own! Third this month! Yay Cheese.

This happened today. The father just grew up today, and I was so worried they might refuse! But now one of my smaller lineage projects is done. *happy dance*

Also got 5 of the Spring eggs I need for my very slow-going PB Spring lineage yesterday. Might not finish it this year since I picked it up late, but at least I made some progress! :)