purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I got all the second gens I wanted! Granted after I finished trading etc I had another idea that will have to wait till next year (unless I'm crazy lucky with the AP), but I'm very happy with that.

Just nabbed a hatchie from the AP and had it insta-grow on my scroll

I've never had that ever happen before and it was pretty amazing o.o

Also nabbed some pretties from the AP and got quite a good haul of Valentine dragons :D 

Managed to find TWO Gemshard eggs in the cave, right next to each other! I can't believe I managed to get both, hopefully they'll color right for the line I'm working on! :D

I just caught my very first caveborn silver!! 

I even reflex-refreshed before noticing it was a silver. But luckily it was still there.

God bless Odeen. I finally got my dream egg which happened to be a 2g ash from an alt Witchlight sighs happily

I had a trade up yesterday, asking for either X or Y. I was offered both X and Y from two different people, and had to reject one. 

But then I put up another trade, and got the other egg from the first trade!

I know it's a small thing, but I was really glad. I bet that person had bred that egg intentionally for my trade, and I'm glad I didn't waste their effort. :)

This Valentine's is the first time I'm leaving a limited CB Holiday dragon unnamed. And she'll also probably only have one mate for life.

For congrats-worthy reasons.  (Guess who used fertility on both dragons before breeding them even though I know it doesn't make a difference. :P )

Big thanks (again) to @lovecats99 who not only caught the Sakuhana, but miraculously had also given me the Terrae mate a long time before!

Finding lots of messies in the AP today! Including 2 more Seragammas, which puts me at my scroll-goal of 20, yay!

Bred 5 pairs of Heartseeker x Gold....got 2 eggs! :D

"Oh, this gemshard I bred is an all-lowercase code! ❤️ ...it's almost surely going to colour wrong."

(hatches blue)

"SQUEE! ...wait, Influence might yet fail."

(genders female)

"SQUEE! ...now I just need it to not be viewbombed to death while I'm stuck on this company off-site."

(grows up)

HUGE SUCCESS. https://dragcave.net/lineage/shlup

Another successful attempt with my CB Tinsel! I'm finally making some progress on my list. I'm way too good at allowing myself to overfill it, so it will be nice to have it at a more manageable size :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Finally caught a CB Blusang all by myself again for the first time in years! I’m stoked!

Got a chicken and finally fulfilled a 2G Prize IOU. It only took about a month or two, but I felt super bad that it took that long, since the person had already completed her end of the deal. Glad the pretty baby finally arrived for her new owner. Also glad that the person really wanted the tinsel's mate to be a holiday dragon, which made things easier since there are no fails, just "not interested"s. 

Also successfully bred my first 2G pure metallic baby (Gold + Silver): https://dragcave.net/lineage/HtuLF AND my the start of this lovely lineage: https://dragcave.net/lineage/PyiQ4. I love Monarch/Black Tea pairing...so pretty.

I just found the perfect mate for my CB snow angel's descendant on the abandoned page! The mother even has the right wing colour! I have only one pairing for most of my dragons and as I'm not that active breeder I rarely search for mates to proceed beyond 2nd gens. This was a very happy coincidence, thank you @perzephone. :)