purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I've had massive luck code hunting this week. I found FOUR fully NUMBER codes within less than a week (granted three were traded to me) but like, this just doesn't happen to me. 

In the past half hour I've caught *three* messy Soulstones! So excited! 

Edited by HeatherMarie

I traded for a hatchling whose code includes the word 'milk' and I just. That's so cute :D

Uh.... Just grabbed a 2nd-gen Valentine Tinsel-kin from the AP. I've never grabbed a 2nd-gen Prizekin before. I'm a little stunned, lol. 

I very quickly found some rather interesting codes for my newest CB Valentine '19s: VQ1cE (voice) and FAgvh, which is probably the most politically incorrect V'day code out there. XD 

Oh, and I found a 2nd gen Rosebud from Silver Shimmer dad. :wub: I'm really, really happy about that one, although I have no idea what I'm going to do about that line. Maybe the same thing as with that I did with that 2nd gen Snow Angel Prizekin I found ages ago: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xdoVw It's an option.

3 hours ago, olympe said:

I very quickly found some rather interesting codes for my newest CB Valentine '19s: VQ1cE (voice) and FAgvh, which is probably the most politically incorrect V'day code out there. XD 

Oh, and I found a 2nd gen Rosebud from Silver Shimmer dad. :wub: I'm really, really happy about that one, although I have no idea what I'm going to do about that line. Maybe the same thing as with that I did with that 2nd gen Snow Angel Prizekin I found ages ago: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xdoVw It's an option.

I was VERY happy with my codes too... 

WoO3r  (Woo-er) - not the best grammatically but given the "Dating event" I thought it was apt. 

and

HUShw  - with 'Hush' in almost all Caps

Edited by aphroditesky

Sounds good. 

Another thing to brag about: By 2021, I should be able to breed 8th gen Val '09 checkers with Reds. All I need is 2 more 2nd gen Reds. (I actually need 6, but can breed 2 myself and have 2 more incoming, I think.) And, since I love that checker so much, I totally bred all of mine. Which should hit the AP pretty soon - the current AP eggs are around 1-2 hours older than mine. So, yay!

I got all the second gens I wanted! Granted after I finished trading etc I had another idea that will have to wait till next year (unless I'm crazy lucky with the AP), but I'm very happy with that.

Just nabbed a hatchie from the AP and had it insta-grow on my scroll

I've never had that ever happen before and it was pretty amazing o.o

Also nabbed some pretties from the AP and got quite a good haul of Valentine dragons :D 

After months of hunting, finally caught my first green copper after leisurely clicking past it at first!

Managed to find TWO Gemshard eggs in the cave, right next to each other! I can't believe I managed to get both, hopefully they'll color right for the line I'm working on! :D

I just caught my very first caveborn silver!! 

I even reflex-refreshed before noticing it was a silver. But luckily it was still there.

God bless Odeen. I finally got my dream egg which happened to be a 2g ash from an alt Witchlight sighs happily

I had a trade up yesterday, asking for either X or Y. I was offered both X and Y from two different people, and had to reject one. 

But then I put up another trade, and got the other egg from the first trade!

I know it's a small thing, but I was really glad. I bet that person had bred that egg intentionally for my trade, and I'm glad I didn't waste their effort. :)

This Valentine's is the first time I'm leaving a limited CB Holiday dragon unnamed. And she'll also probably only have one mate for life.

For congrats-worthy reasons.  (Guess who used fertility on both dragons before breeding them even though I know it doesn't make a difference. :P )

Big thanks (again) to @lovecats99 who not only caught the Sakuhana, but miraculously had also given me the Terrae mate a long time before!

Finding lots of messies in the AP today! Including 2 more Seragammas, which puts me at my scroll-goal of 20, yay!

Bred 5 pairs of Heartseeker x Gold....got 2 eggs! :D