purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Managed to breed a mate for one of my Alt Sweetlings just under the wire for Valentine breeding!

So a Valentine's Prizekin trade I had been looking forward to since November got cancelled, which was rather upsetting.

And now as the event began, I got offered one with the same specific lineage on one of my trades (thanks so much, you know who you are)! :lol: And caught another Gen 2 Holiday Prizekin in the AP as well. All within a few minutes, that's quite the rollercoaster of emotions, lol :D So exciting, this Val's began very nicely :wub: 

Edited by Tears in Rain

I'm pretty happy about owning the first 3G produced from my CB Tinsel. I also have cut down my breeding list to almost half of its original size now that her no interest/no egg streak has ended :)

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I JUST CAUGHT MY FIRST CB GOLD!

AND I JOINED IN 2012!!! I'M HYPERVENTILATE!

Oh, I do have cb metal gold/silver, but it was THANKS to the IOU friendly awesome players, that I have them, never ever had I CAUGHT one!

Now I just need a 2 gen prize, or maybe win the raffle! XD

I caught a 2G Prizekin in the AP!! This has only happened once before so I feel extremely lucky :D

Congrats on everyone's good luck! 

I finally have all my CB Valentine's dragons ... thrilled! (except for the upcoming ones) ... yay! ^_^

I got all 8 of my slots filled with 2nd gen Hol x hol lines that I needed... I was not expecting to catch that many in only a couple of hours, so thanks to all the breeders, I am super happy with my haul!

Just hit my scroll-goal with Sweetlings! I've been pickier this year, too, so I was surprised to hit it so fast!

Was looking for a bloodswap for days.  Saw what I needed in the trades, they're not looking for a swap, but I can breed one of the things they *are* looking for.  *breeds dragons, offers egg*  Parents aren't named, name them(just in case, cause it's important to some), go back to scroll, hey, I don't remember that egg...they had accepted my offer while I was naming!  :) Thank you, trader!

Edited by prpldrgnfr

Randomly decided to check the biomes since the AP's full of nothing but stairsteps and I'm not interested in those... and caught myself a CB Copper! :D Haven't snagged these in a long time now, and what's even luckier is that I clicked away from the biome before I realized the Copper was there, and hurried back to try and snag it, and somehow it was still just sitting there. I guess everyone's too busy with Valentines.

They are, indeed! I've seen Xenowyrms, Trio eggs, Coppers, and other Rares just sitting in biomes for minutes XD (Silver and Gold are still nowhere in sight >.> )

I got a few 4-letter CB Valentine codes in cave, so I'm not just going to be having Zs this event ;)

Why?

I admit it, I stalked the AP a couple days ago for a different Altkin from this same Spriter & totally missed them all even though I knew when they had been bred & when they should show up.  Today I go hunting for messies to freeze to complete my collection & snag this baby completely unintentionally by accident!  How is that possible?!  *frustrated but happy - feeling very conflicted right now* :angry::D:wacko::huh:-_-<---not enough emoji to adequately convey my turmoil

I caught my first caveborn gold ever... I don't understand... I just wanted some Dinos!

I think I refreshed over it too and it was still there.

Protip ignore holiday events and just hunt in the regular caves if you want this to happen to you, I guess. Looks like two people just had the same experience on the last page over.

I've had massive luck code hunting this week. I found FOUR fully NUMBER codes within less than a week (granted three were traded to me) but like, this just doesn't happen to me. 

In the past half hour I've caught *three* messy Soulstones! So excited! 

Edited by HeatherMarie

I traded for a hatchling whose code includes the word 'milk' and I just. That's so cute :D

Uh.... Just grabbed a 2nd-gen Valentine Tinsel-kin from the AP. I've never grabbed a 2nd-gen Prizekin before. I'm a little stunned, lol. 

I very quickly found some rather interesting codes for my newest CB Valentine '19s: VQ1cE (voice) and FAgvh, which is probably the most politically incorrect V'day code out there. XD 

Oh, and I found a 2nd gen Rosebud from Silver Shimmer dad. :wub: I'm really, really happy about that one, although I have no idea what I'm going to do about that line. Maybe the same thing as with that I did with that 2nd gen Snow Angel Prizekin I found ages ago: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xdoVw It's an option.

3 hours ago, olympe said:

I very quickly found some rather interesting codes for my newest CB Valentine '19s: VQ1cE (voice) and FAgvh, which is probably the most politically incorrect V'day code out there. XD 

Oh, and I found a 2nd gen Rosebud from Silver Shimmer dad. :wub: I'm really, really happy about that one, although I have no idea what I'm going to do about that line. Maybe the same thing as with that I did with that 2nd gen Snow Angel Prizekin I found ages ago: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xdoVw It's an option.

I was VERY happy with my codes too... 

WoO3r  (Woo-er) - not the best grammatically but given the "Dating event" I thought it was apt. 

and

HUShw  - with 'Hush' in almost all Caps

Edited by aphroditesky

Sounds good. 

Another thing to brag about: By 2021, I should be able to breed 8th gen Val '09 checkers with Reds. All I need is 2 more 2nd gen Reds. (I actually need 6, but can breed 2 myself and have 2 more incoming, I think.) And, since I love that checker so much, I totally bred all of mine. Which should hit the AP pretty soon - the current AP eggs are around 1-2 hours older than mine. So, yay!