purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

2 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Got 5 neglected successes in the past week and raffled off 3 of them in the DC Discord server :y

Also finished off one lineage and am on the final step to finishing off a second one that took way too long for being a 4th gen.

I saw two of those neglecteds in a hatchery the other day, I recognized your name, hehe. 

I love the new Aqualis so much that I've suspended my 'only messies' rule and am grabbing every one I see (well, in the AP at least) and I already have 10! That's halfway to my normal scroll-goal number, though I have a feeling I'll collect waaay more then 20 of these pretties.

I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to really focus on playing for a while. Today I finally had the time, and my dragons have been breeding VERY well, I've gotten an amazing gift and made a wonderful trade! Definitely feels good to play again after a break ^_^ 

Twice in the past few days I've been able to trade stuff I've found on the AP for an Aqualis! Stuff I picked up with the intention of hatching and then tossing in the departures thread, but curiosity made me search the Trading Hub to see if anyone was looking for what I had, and I'm glad I did, two more Aqualis(es?) to add to my growing collection. 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Twice in the past few days I've been able to trade stuff I've found on the AP for an Aqualis! Stuff I picked up with the intention of hatching and then tossing in the departures thread, but curiosity made me search the Trading Hub to see if anyone was looking for what I had, and I'm glad I did, two more Aqualis(es?) to add to my growing collection. 

If you happen across and CB Monarchs, Black Teas, Canopy, or Tangers, I got some Aqualis hatchlings. Three of them. 

Sooo happy this lady pre-cog'd female! She can breed with the male black tea and I can continue my lovely checker! https://dragcave.net/lineage/1ZGml

Very small thing perhaps but yesterday I caught some eggs for the first time in what must be over 2 years! Although I came here in 2009 I completely forgot about the site in the past years and it feels so exciting to have new eggs on my scroll of which I truly have no idea what they will become... feeling new again! 

5 hours ago, libramoon said:

Very small thing perhaps but yesterday I caught some eggs for the first time in what must be over 2 years! Although I came here in 2009 I completely forgot about the site in the past years and it feels so exciting to have new eggs on my scroll of which I truly have no idea what they will become... feeling new again! 

You have some really pretty and adorable eggs there! Those were good new picks.

OMG, egg on the first try!!!! Thank you babies! https://dragcave.net/lineage/9M1XA

Edited by Suzumiya

tumblr_pp12y0Tu7j1xenxsto1_400.png

IVE FINALLY DONE IT 8D (Stan the  Man's code is so616 and im thrilled about that)

Edited by bloodyneptune

Another Black Tea! https://dragcave.net/lineage/wLRG4

Now I need an unrelated Monarch just like that...my unrelated ones hate me and only produce one type of egg or aren't interested. 

Also traded a 3G Gold for a CB Spring and Gold Wyvern! These lovelies are so nice! Thank you, person who offered these!

22 hours ago, broadway_fiend said:

Finally done with this lineage!!

It’s been many weeks and lots of waiting but I’m really happy with how it turned out!

THIS is what I want for my Monarch/Black Tea lineage, but I CANNOT get a Black Tea 3G checker from Monarchs, no matter how hard I try. It's ALWAYS a Monarch egg. Ughhhh.

I FINALLY got a CB Gold. FINALLY! Well, okay, he's not CB but Market...it's still not a messy lineaged one!

Grabbed *five* Aqualises in the AP at the same time!! There was a sudden surge of them, I believe there was 5-6 more then what I caught, I grabbed as many as I could. Also, in the past two days I've added 5 more messy blacks to my frozen black army.

An upside down Mint is mine! Yay!

"Congratulations, you have been drawn as one of the winners in the March 2019 raffle."

-- I couldn't believe my Eyes when I checked my E-Mail!

I was able to trade GW for this gorgeous egg: https://dragcave.net/lineage/RvRhj

Thank you, person who offered this (I won't name you, of course)! I love it!

Also, I finally caught a CB Monarch again! These have been soooo scarce lately, and I need at least 5 more!

Traded a beautiful silver metallic checker for this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LwPZj

No idea how I managed to get such a lucky trade. The silver I was offering DID have a perfectly spelled nasty code, so might have been a code-lover. Still.... ❤️