Paradisiske

ANSWERED:bring back cb prizes

No, that's absolutely not what I meant. The situation where I got carried away and "called out other users" for their, in my opinion, very bad behavior was when two prize winners badmouthed and ridiculed all non-winners across several pages of a thread, with them arguing back and forth about how great they were and how awful the evil non-winners who didn't like the raffle - and nobody put a stop to it. It's true that I got warned for "calling out other users", but that's the one warn I got that really was worth it. Because suddenly, the offensive posts got edited, too. However, if your blacklist idea got implemented, I might have lost any chance of ever winning.

Yes, actions do have consequences. But forum actions should have forum consequences, not game consequences. I shouldn't get my scroll burned if I reach a warn level of 100% on the forums, and I shouldn't be banned from the forums if I break the rules of Dragon Cave (unless I spread my rule-breaking activity through the forum, which is a whole different can of worms).

Btw, I'm not fuzzbucket.

Indeed she isn't. But I agree with her. That thread was awful; it made me so sick I left without posting - but I'd have thought a warn worth it, if I'd got involved. Forum and game are separate - and the kind of thing that happened here after the raffles is why my grandchildren - who both play - are not ALLOWED to come here. Along with many other young players.

You may not care, but most people would like to avoid more drama and bring back CB prizes in a reasonable manner. And not all HM winners are still even active, nor do all of them browse the forums constantly.

What I don't care about is if "prize" dragons become more common. They have to become more common, however CBs are brought back. Even one more tinsel in this world makes them that fraction more common.

What I don't care about is their "value". Not all prize winners are active, either, and many are NEVER on forum - any under 13 with watchful parents won't be; if either of my grandchildren - who played through some of the events and qualified - had won, they wouldn't have seen anything on forum. If raffles come back the vile drama will be back - you can bet on it.

What I don't care about is if "prize" dragons become more common. They have to become more common, however CBs are brought back. Even one more tinsel in this world makes them that fraction more common.

What I don't care about is their "value". Not all prize winners are active, either, and many are NEVER on forum - any under 13 with watchful parents won't be; if either of my grandchildren - who played through some of the events and qualified - had won, they wouldn't have seen anything on forum. If raffles come back the vile drama will be back - you can bet on it.

You just ignored the entire point of my post. Congratulations.

The point is that if CB prizes are devalued, there WILL be drama. No questions there. You can "not care" all you want but others WILL care.

It isn't just prize owners who will care that they are de-valued, it's people who have a prize as well. A lot of people enjoy having them be "special". Just because you don't doesn't mean you can tell everyone it does not matter what they think.

The store idea gives people the ability to get a prize while preserving their specialness. If it takes me 6 months of actively playing to get a silver shimmer? You can be sure that shimmer is going to be incredibly precious to me. Remember, those codes cause em to be special, too, and the store might let us choose codes, too.

In cave, we'd drive them to user caused extinction and I really dont like that idea.

We need a way that everyone can get a CB. This is a breeding game, and these arent like holidays where if you were here you get the holidays, all you gotta do is pick em up. If we had a holiday type release for prizes and then never saw cbs again id be ok with this. But as it stands right now, theres no way to get CBs and I dont like that.

I don't think value would cause drama because you can't speak in the name of whole community.

Even now on one side a prize owner would ask a CB neglected or idk how many Rares in return for a 2nd gen while on the other hand there are those who ask only 1 uncommon or a few CB BSAs in return for one ~ and some even gift them or have raffles where you don't need to trade or catch anything for them.

Every person is different about the value of prizes.

Serious prize collectors will look at the CB prize's code, gender and mates not just if it's a Gold/Silver/Bronze Tinsel or Shimmer and therefore value every single one that exist and will exist in future as special and trade whatever is asked for them at any given time.

I want to be given a chance of one for myself too - not being restricted (as this year) of ever having one because then I can just quit, if players will be treated as "the special ones with dragons the rest can't get" and all the "unlucky ones looking for a miracle to complete all wish list and collect all sprites because they can't provide anything of value".

No, that's absolutely not what I meant. The situation where I got carried away and "called out other users" for their, in my opinion, very bad behavior was when two prize winners badmouthed and ridiculed all non-winners across several pages of a thread, with them arguing back and forth about how great they were and how awful the evil non-winners who didn't like the raffle - and nobody put a stop to it. It's true that I got warned for "calling out other users", but that's the one warn I got that really was worth it. Because suddenly, the offensive posts got edited, too. However, if your blacklist idea got implemented, I might have lost any chance of ever winning.

Yes, actions do have consequences. But forum actions should have forum consequences, not game consequences. I shouldn't get my scroll burned if I reach a warn level of 100% on the forums, and I shouldn't be banned from the forums if I break the rules of Dragon Cave (unless I spread my rule-breaking activity through the forum, which is a whole different can of worms).

Btw, I'm not fuzzbucket.

Hah, sorry... I really can't read. Sorry for the mixup.

And that's fair, I suppose. Though from that account, it sounds like the wrong person got warned. e_e Which is, I suppose, another reason why a blacklist is a bad idea. Mods aren't infallible.

I don't know if forum and game are separate in this case. I mean, I would agree in the case of most games - but if you want to interact with other users at all, you need to hit the forums or the IRC. There's no in-house method of trading or communication, and the metagame is very much about trading and communication.

Well, I traded an arm and a leg at the time for several high gen dragons when prizes first came out and most prizes above third gen aren't worth much now. I certainly wouldn't be causing any drama if really low gens became common.

And most people didn't cause drama about the raffles themselves. Just because you personally might be okay with something doesn't mean other people will be. (I've never traded for a prize in my life - I'm just trying to consider possible fallout.) Also, yours was a change over years, which are just inevitable shifts - I'm talking about an abrupt change, the kind of thing where you could trade the gold egg you caught last week for something that becomes dirt-common three days after you traded for it.

Additionally, sticking them in the cave as commons would make an ultra-rare dragon share the same egg description as a common.

I don't think value would cause drama because you can't speak in the name of whole community.

That is precisely why I think value would cause drama - because none of us as individuals can speak for the whole community, and the community has shown at many times in the past that they get riled up about change.

Prizes becoming less valuable is inevitable, unless TJ goes the route of 'never release again in any form.' And I figure most people would be okay with that. But do you really expect everyone to be calm about throwing the most contested, and one of the most desired and trade-dominating, dragons, into the cave at the most common setting?

Edited by Dianacat777

You just ignored the entire point of my post. Congratulations.

The point is that if CB prizes are devalued, there WILL be drama. No questions there. You can "not care" all you want but others WILL care.

It isn't just prize owners who will care that they are de-valued, it's people who have a prize as well. A lot of people enjoy having them be "special". Just because you don't doesn't mean you can tell everyone it does not matter what they think.

I know exactly what you meant. MY point was that while there may well be drama - it will not be the foul stuff that happened after the raffle.

As to this:

It isn't just prize owners who will care that they are de-valued, it's people who have a prize as well.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't even make sense. IF you have a prize, you are a prize owner. And if you mean people who own lineaged ones - well I have LOADS, including a 2 gen and a couple of 3 gens (and I didn't actually pay an arm and a leg - some were gifts and others cost me something like 4 common hatchies) and I'd love them to be more widely available.

I don't know if forum and game are separate in this case. I mean, I would agree in the case of most games - but if you want to interact with other users at all, you need to hit the forums or the IRC. There's no in-house method of trading or communication, and the metagame is very much about trading and communication.

True - but there are a LOT of players who do not or cannot come to the forum. You don't have to interact with others to play. You can even trade in EATW or on other non-dragon (and less toxic than this one sometimes gets) forums.

Prizes becoming less valuable is inevitable, unless TJ goes the route of 'never release again in any form.'

Exactly. But bringing them via raffle will do it more noxiously than other options.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I know exactly what you meant. MY point was that while there may well be drama - it will not be the foul stuff that happened after the raffle.

Are you sure? I'm sure there would be quite a bit of drama if suddenly Prizes were just another common. Just because it's rare doesn't mean you should devalue it so "everyone" gets it. That's what makes them RARE. Not everyone is going to get a CB gold, but that doesn't mean you should make CB golds common so everyone can get them. Prizes need to be re-released in a way that DOESN'T turn them into commons. Many people would be unhappy with them becoming worthless, and quite frankly, you've been bashing anyone who thinks that way.

As to this:

I'm sorry, but that doesn't even make sense. IF you have a prize, you are a prize owner. And if you mean people who own lineaged ones - well I have LOADS, including a 2 gen and a couple of 3 gens (and I didn't actually pay an arm and a leg - some were gifts and others cost me something like 4 common hatchies) and I'd love them to be more widely available.

Let me rephrase this.

Just because you put no value in something doesn't mean everyone else should feel the same way.

True - but there are a LOT of players who do not or cannot come to the forum. You don't have to interact with others to play. You can even trade in EATW or on other non-dragon (and less toxic than this one sometimes gets) forums.

And those who do? Should they just simply get no opinion since a few people on the forum want to turn their special dragons into commons?

It's pretty easy to see why a lot of prize owners avoid the forums now.

Edited by Robot Chimera

I actually really like the idea proposed in the OP, where one receives a CB prize dragon for 100% completing the holiday event. IMO if that was implemented it should be based on years in a row a user has completed the event: first year, option of bronze prizes, second year, option of bronze or silver prizes, third year, option of gold, silver, or bronze prizes. If you break the streak the options go back to square one.

It would still only be getting one dragon per year, and that's only for people who have totally finished the event. Additionally I think a cap of some sort, say 1 or 2 max for a prize type of each color, would be necessary.

I know this makes them more common than some people would prefer, but it would preserve the holidayness and just sounds like a nice idea to me, I dunno. Any non-raffle method of bringing them back is okay, to me.

--

On the current discussion: no one wants them to be "just another common"--they are still special and rare, but they would be available enough that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg and a whole lot of stress to get one. The actual event of bringing them back--whatever it is, that is what would determine their rarity. The challenge is finding a way to make them accessible but not too common. No one here is arguing for them to become common.

I do not think exclusivity is a good idea for a collecting site. Having a dragon that only a very few people can get, and then no one else can have, ever, forever until the end of time, does not sound fair or fun to me.

So I think that discussing their value is important, but that trying to convince someone that they should not be common is a little off track. "Bringing them back" does not equate to "making sure everyone gets one"--the method in distributing them is most important, IMO, and what I think should be talked about in more detail.

Yes, it could cause drama--but isn't there already drama about how inaccessible they are?

Can we try to find a way to bring them back that minimizes drama, without using potential drama as the sole reason for dismissing the suggestion altogether?

I'd like to reiterate that my 'no super common' was in response to this:

Or just release them in the cave and make them so common they become blockers after a month. (I know, I know, they'd have to be as common as ten of the current blocker breeds combined for this to work. But I imagine it would stop all the Prize-related drama...)

More common? I think that's what we're all arguing for, in some shape or form. I objected to cave-blocker common.

I still say we should just release them in the cave, and as an official release too (with the 3 day surge and all.)

It requires the least adjusting to, and it requires the least coding on TJ's part.

It certainly won't be the fairest option. (It's not. Several people have stated why.)

But it sure is the fastest. And, we already know how to handle releases. We already know how to handle shiny rares. It's not anything new.

--

Edit: For record keeping,

{snip}

It seems like the current range of choices for getting CB Prizes back in the game are:

(from most liked in the thread to least liked in the thread)

1) The Store/Trader's Canyon

- Which may or may not happen (Currently: no confirmation by TJ)

- If it does happen, it won't be anytime soon and possibly not in the same way that the request is currently designed.

- Loss of "Prize" association

- Places a price tag on dragons that may make it difficult for different players to afford the dragons due to differing play styles

- Current design allows you to buy as many prizes as you can if you have the points for it, but getting points is limited to a weekly cap

--- Points are gained through catching eggs, raising dragons, breeding, and using BSA's

- Allows you to accumulate enough points to buy a Prize Dragon every 4-5 months if you stockpile all your points, consistently max out your weekly cap, and don't spend on anything else

2) A Prize for Completing [insert Holiday] Event

- 1 Prize Dragon of the player's choice per event per year (so you can only get a single CB prize a year for completing any one of the holiday events that year)

- Alternative: Chance to win 1 Prize per holiday event (Max of 3 prizes a year)

- Relatively easy way to get CB's; just require event completion

- Number of CB obtainable is limited

- Unable to get CB Prize if miss the event

- Maintains "Prize" association

3) A Prize for a specific Mini-Game

- 1 prize of the player's choice per completion of mini-game

- May or may not be tied to specific Dragon Cave Events

- May or may not be able to play multiple times to get more CB Prizes

- May restrict access to CB Prizes for players who can't play [insert mini-game here] well

4) Earning a "Prize" for reaching Achievements (ex: raising/breeding/catching [insert number] Dragons)

- Prizes given from bronze to gold as ascending number of achievements are met

- May be unattainable for players with certain play styles

- Possibly tie getting CB Prizes to trophies?

---- (Will people who already have gold trophies get all the Prize dragons or just gold versions or no prizes at all?)

- Alternative: Win prize for [insert time length] of active play

---- (What defines active play?)

5) "Summon" a Prize Dragon via a BSA of a Dragon

- Can get Prize eggs via a similar mechanic to Summoning GoN's, with all the pros and cons of the "Summon" BSA

- May force players to collect a dragon they were never intending to collect to get the Prize dragons

- Relies on chance for summoning the Prize

- May take years to get prizes if not enough of [insert Dragon breed]

- Loss of "Prize" association, but maintains reward aspect (reward for successful summon)

6) Release in the Cave

- Functions as essentially another shiny rare dragon breed, with all the pros and cons of another shiny rare breed

- Obtainable in the cave to all players

- May be all year round or limited to Holiday Seasons

- No limitations on number or color other than set rarity,

- Biggest influences are outside the game: internet quality, computer age, and the player's physical ability

- May lead to discrepancy in scrolls seen in other CB shiny rares

- May affect trading market similar to other shiny rares

- Good luck finding one

- Good luck catching one

- Loss of "Prize" association, but maintains victory aspect ("You caught a rare!")

7) Lotteries

- A Raffle like give a way of CB Prizes (See Raffles for more info)

- Similar pros and cons as Raffles: Random chance, small pool of winners, possible warping of trade market; exacerbated effects of loss of CB prizes due to small numbers in circulation

- Not associated with events

- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, or other time frames for the lotteries (Just not yearly)

- May lower anxiety and toxic nature of raffles by making them more common and predictable

- Removal of custom codes to make it easier for Prize dragons to be distributed

- Potential: Adds on blacklist for those with bad behavior during lotteries

- Potential: Creates rule to let winners repeat getting a prize every [insert time length]

- Potential: Unclaimed Prizes get dropped in to the AP for people to find. (Imagine finding that.)

- Maintains "Prize" Concept

8) Raffles

- Relies solely on chance for players to receive Prize Dragons

- No Longer active at the moment

- Tied to the Winter Holiday Events

- Led to the current situation of a near minuscule amount of players with total control of CB Prize Dragons and low lineage offspring

- Pushed the trading market in the favor of the few players with the CB Dragons

- Loss of breeding CB Prizes from Scroll Burning (multi-scrollers), Frozen Dragons, Released Dragons, Unclaimed Prizes, In-active Players, etc. have an incredible effect on number of CB Prizes and Low gen offspring due to the low number of dragons handed out by this mechanism

- Tends to bring out a toxic atmosphere amongst the playerbase that pits winners against losers

- Maintains "Prize" Concept

- A Very disliked option

- VERY.

Honorable Mention

9) Any one of the above

- Players that just want CB Prizes in some way or form and don't care too much about the method.

--

Anything I am missing? Any suggestions on changing the order?

Note: This order is not my personal order, but just from what I got from following the thread.

- Numbers 1 and 2 look most liked to me, while Numbers 6, 7, and 8 look most disliked.

- Numbers 3 through 5 are not nearly as clear as which one is more disliked than the other.

Note: Edited Achievement, Holiday Event, and Raffle sections, added Lottery section, and made notes about "Prize" association...and fixed numbers because I can't count.

Edited by Shokomon

No one here is arguing for them to become common.

I am.

That is, making them a common breed that drops in the cave is one idea that I think might work, but only if they were made very common, because otherwise they'd still disappear completely after a short time, like the Coppers, Almandines and Xenos did.

A "they drop for 3 days, then they go rarer than Golds, so you better be here during the release" option will only cause more of the infamous drama we want to avoid.

But I would actually like it if they just became as easily available as Canopies or Flamingos.

However, I'm a lineage creator. Building lineages is all the challenge I need to keep DC interesting for me. If I had 8 CB Bronze Tinsels, the fun would start for me (and I don't mean trading).

If somebody's preferred DC challenge is hunting the cave for rare eggs and enjoying the happiness when they finally catch one after months (or years), then of course having another rare dragon to hunt for (or to do whatever it may take to earn it if a different system is implemented) would make DC more interesting for them.

In that case I understand why someone might not like the idea of Tinsels/Shimmers becoming common.

The only other reason I can think of for not wanting them to be common would be if somebody owned a CB Prize and wanted to make sure its offspring keeps being valuable in trades.

That would be understandable, but not a good reason. Not at all. Really. No.

Edit:

To avoid misunderstandings, I don't know if any of the participants in this discussion are CB Prize owners, and I also don't think most of the Prize owners would argue against making Prizes more common because of that last reason. I was just asking myself "why shouldn't they be ultra-common?" and writing down my thoughts about the possible reasons I found.

Edited by Confused Cat

Let me rephrase this.

Just because you put no value in something doesn't mean everyone else should feel the same way.

I don't put NO value in it - what I was primarily objecting to was where you said

It isn't just prize owners who will care that they are de-valued, it's people who have a prize as well.

If you own a prize, you own a prize. It may be a lineaged prize - but if you meant a CB prize you should have said so.

No one here is arguing for them to become common.

I am.

That is, making them a common breed that drops in the cave is one idea that I think might work, but only if they were made very common, because otherwise they'd still disappear completely after a short time, like the Coppers, Almandines and Xenos did.

A "they drop for 3 days, then they go rarer than Golds, so you better be here during the release" option will only cause more of the infamous drama we want to avoid.

But I would actually like it if they just became as easily available as Canopies or Flamingos.

I wouldn't take it that far, but I'd be fine with their being on a par with Coppers. But I'd still prefer them to be available in a store rather than in the biomes.

The only other reason I can think of for not wanting them to be common would be if somebody owned a CB Prize and wanted to make sure its offspring keeps being valuable in trades.

That would be understandable, but not a good reason. Not at all. Really. No.

I'd agree - with the same caveat as the Cat. I think most prize owners would actually be OK with it - certainly the ones I have ever dealt with.

And most people didn't cause drama about the raffles themselves. Just because you personally might be okay with something doesn't mean other people will be. (I've never traded for a prize in my life - I'm just trying to consider possible fallout.) Also, yours was a change over years, which are just inevitable shifts - I'm talking about an abrupt change, the kind of thing where you could trade the gold egg you caught last week for something that becomes dirt-common three days after you traded for it.

Additionally, sticking them in the cave as commons would make an ultra-rare dragon share the same egg description as a common.

For what it's worth, having them released in cave is a last-resort thing to me. And if that happens, I would much rather see them come in-cave as commons or uncommons than rares. And it's not that hard to change a description with a re-release or whatever we would call tinsels and shimmers going into the cave. The arias had their descriptions changed when they were re-purposed for the cave.

And that's the nature of the game. I often trade my 2nd gen golds, 2nd gen silvers, and lowest gen prizes for new releases when they come out or regularly for just one CB hatchling. If people want to cause drama on their own, that's fine. But, it doesn't do just say something will cause drama. And to clear the air about my own 2nd gens prizes, my one I got because a user reached out to me because she remembered that I had helped her out a ton when she first started playing and her friend had happened to win. The other 2nd gen is because I participated in the raffle to get rid of cave blockers.

We have to believe that prize owners (the CB owners who stand to lose or gain the most depending on their dragon's rarity) and players still have some shred of decorum, friendliness, and maturity to not "cause drama" if prizes come back to DC--even if they do happen to end up in the caves as dirt commons.

EDIT: Not to say that drama doesn't exist....I already mentioned that farther back that there is a foul attitude that is inherent to DC.

Edited by Jazeki

Thanks Jaz. I agree with you here:

And if that happens, I would much rather see them come in-cave as commons or uncommons than rares.

But the raffle would be the more last resort thing, for me.

Amen to that. rolleyes.gif

Maybe we should make a poll to see what most think would be the best idea/way to bring them back?

Edited by maylin

@maylin: I believe polls are disabled for this section of Suggestions. They are apparently not very useful for determining general user attitudes. In any case I don't think a poll could be worded in a way that was unbiased for this topic. There are too many options and too many nuances.

AS Fi says - TJ doesn't like polls; he says (with some truth) that people vote without thinking (and of course you can't change your mind.) So he disabled polls in suggestions a long while ago. He said he prefers to read the threads and see what people actually think, not how many people just click a button.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I have several last-resort options. laugh.gif I much prefer the store or being able to earn them through event participation, etc.

I feel like this is pertinent to mention, in regards to the forums, polls, and the userbase.

There are 7852 pages of members on this forum, with 10 members per page, so 78520 members total.

Of those 78520 members, 58496 have 10 posts or less. Then take into account that a good number of players have never even signed up to the forum to begin with (I've no way of knowing how many users the DC site has in total, but most likely a lot more).

Polls or no polls, a good number of the players are not actively involved with discussing or giving input on the game. If there was ever anything being seriously considered that would change the game, I think it should be announced on the front page of the site.

Something like if raffles should return might be big enough to warrant that treatment, but I doubt that will happen.

When things are announced on the scroll pages, you have to come to the forum to view them, so those who can't come here would still be stuck.

My scroll number is 568421 - and I joined in 2010. I think there are over a million scrolls now, though of course many are inactive,

But when I first joined there were polls on the front page. AFAIK they led nowhere.

The problem with trying to make them on par with something on the rare side is that they would become a user-driven super-rare, at least for quite a while. Coppers were really rather hard to get for a time too, and they didn't have the "OMG, it's a CB prize dragon!!" pull. The person who said the only way to make them act like a common would be to make them 10 times as common as the most common dragon in the cave has a point. Put them out as a normal common and they would probably be as hard to get as coppers currently are because people will snap them up. Make them copper rarity and they might be as hard to get as the rare metals, or worse.

That is why I will never support dropping them in the cave, unless they really are absurdly common. It puts them out of the reach of too many players, while others will be able to amass dozens. A system where everybody can earn individual prizes at a slow pace is much fairer, while keeping them from being a common. (yes, everyone who cares enough will have one, but they'll have ONE. Then later two and much later three. That isn't common.)

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I can't agree more, PF. Yes, if everyone has one prize, even one prize of every variety, prize dragons are still very far from common. They'd still be rare. Only distributed more equally than metals. And probably much rarer, too.

Giving everyone 1 CB of each variety (over the course of what, 2 years of playing DC actively?) still means that everyone will need to swap 2nd or higher gens for various lineages. But, since the CBs are less exclusive than they are now, it will be much easier to find someone to swap with. Or someone willing and able to gift a newer player a 2nd gen or two or three to get started. Of course, with everyone being able to get themselves a couple of CBs eventually, prizes won't be working as money printing presses or th DC equivalent thereof. But hey, so what? Prize dragons have been wrecking the market for way too long as it is.

Just compare it to CB Aegises. Would you honestly consider them common? Really? Because, with only 2 on each scroll (with two different adult sprites available), they are anything but IMHO. Of course, they're not rare, either, unlike the infamous Hollies. And that something between "common" (as in, everyone can have a few) and "rare" (as in, a very limited supply of CBs for everyone) is what I hope prizes will become if they get made available to the general player base.

Edited by olympe

mad.gif OK, who urinated in all the discussion participants' breakfast cereal?

Y'all were reported to me for being mean to each other and yelling too loud for the neighbors to get some sleep.

I AM glad to say things look better with the last few posts and I do appreciate a good discussion but when emotions get out of control, we all need to be aware that others, besides the one it's aimed at, read what we are posting and may get the wrong impression of what we're trying to say. Please consider being a bit more peaceful and realize this is a game.

Thank you for your consideration, smile.gif

yoso

Edited by yosofine

That is why I will never support dropping them in the cave, unless they really are absurdly common. It puts them out of the reach of too many players, while others will be able to amass dozens. A system where everybody can earn individual prizes at a slow pace is much fairer, while keeping them from being a common. (yes, everyone who cares enough will have one, but they'll have ONE. Then later two and much later three. That isn't common.)

Since I'm not assuming that the store will ever be implemented (and by the way, why does it keep invading every suggestion thread ???), I'm more and more persuaded that absurdly common dropping is quite reasonable. Yes, initially, people with fast connections will catch a lot of those. After a few weeks, everybody will realize that they are worthless, trade wise, and the situation will stabilize. The store requires coding, to make them drop as cave-blockers, does not.