TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Mines! game of my younger years wink.gif. Superb. Have fun and happy hunting to all

Hmm... that's weird. It's infected on its view page, but not infected on the scroll page. Weird! But at least it means you can click it and see what it looks like! smile.gif

Weird. But yay I saw it, thanks. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It does look super cool.

Now that I'm happily egglocked with the halloween eggs of my choice, I can bring my full attention to the minigame. Team cure gogo!

Edited by SkyWolf25

That's a pity 2-headed zombie sprite update got removed from the news (whele were mentioned there before), suggests they should be there soemday but aren't introduced yet...

but why are undead draks sharing the same hatchies with westerns?sad.gif I hope it's just not properly introduced yet, right?(I mean Encyclopeadia shows the drak sprite (locked for me, clicked just 1 so far) lined in a set with western hatchies (unlocked for me while I probably haven't clicked enough of drak-orignined hatchies))

At least the minesweeper isn't that hard to me, though can be frustratign when you're FORCEd to guess because there's no more clue and you're still elft with 1 mine but 2 squares:P

But actually, well, I expected a more DC-feeling minigame rather than sone slightly lored duplicate of a free to play Windows game I was never much into xd.png

but the infected sprite is cool:P and the badges, I like the staff more so I used the heal:)

Anyway, hunting treats and waiting for zombie fodders to die at last and make room for my eggsies:P

Edited by VixenDra

I got an Undertale Amalgamate sprite! Yay!

user posted image

and let the guessing game begin..... how am I supposed to know xd.png

Luck favours the bold ? At least that worked for me the last three times I had to guess. wink.gif

And if not - a re-try will only take a minute or so. laugh.gif

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Did you actually click on spread or cure?

I clicked on....gah...brain fart cause I can't remember which one but I definitely clicked the option while at the same time (I think not sure though) clicking on one of the cute treat gifs without noticing it was even there,Sock.

I got an Undertale Amalgamate sprite! Yay!

user posted image

The very bottom one is the clear one...the one above it the virus ;p

I had to have 2 people in the chat help me with the game based on screenshots xd.png I absolutely suck at minesweeper xd.png

I chose to spread :3 Why? Well I play Flight Rising too and my deity dragon there would disown me if I didn't (Plaguebringer). Plus I like being a rebel biggrin.gif

Enjoying the event so far now that minesweeper is out of the way!

I TRIED to use the guides but ALL they did was make me that much more confused and VERY Frustrated with the minesweeper *cry*

It is both a game of chance and logic. Take the risk of clicking on a tile. The number on a tile says how many viruses there are surrounding it. Maximum viruses a tile can be surrounded is obviously eight (up, down, left, right, and the diagonals). The goal is to clear all tiles and mark the viruses.

biggrin.gif That is ALL you need to know.

Weeeeee!!! I LOVE MINESWEEPER!!!!!

This game is an absolute drug for me, thanks for bringing this on the event!

I'm choosing to spread, because I share and follow father Nurgle's point of view... we all are His children in the glorious embrace of disease u_u

I didn't see this question, but is anyone else having problems getting to see their basket? or getting it to open when you click it from your page?

The only time I see it is whenever I find those treats.

I'm struggling a bit but!! I love it

(also the treat kitties, aaa)

Edited by aisudesu

Have beaten the game in first try and I always hated this game so much rolleyes.gif Spreading the virus ninja.gif

I love how majestic the hatchlings covered in the virus goo look ~ like they're trying to escape the illness or sleeping illness style laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

we'll be trying to spread it because I hope it'll increase the odds of making Zombies haha xd.png but I want the staff badge to stay on me^^;

Edited by VixenDra

mad.gif

BOO ! HISS !!

Way to spoil Halloween ... now I REALLY loathe Minesweeper !!!

Maybe I can find a kid to help ... hate missing badges. sad.gif

Otherwise ... a Spooktacular event !!!

You only have to win once to get the badge....

I like minesweeper myself.

Does anyone have a picture of the new zombie types? It isn't in the wiki yet and I figured someone must have already made a zombie out of those groups, but just had them displaying with the default western.

This is gonna be so much fun! Last year I was very busy around Halloween so I didn't have time to fully enjoy the event.. But this year it's different! biggrin.gif

It would be lovely to have a (2010?) banner at the top of the Treats & Treats page. It kind of looks unfinished otherwise. Wish I was an artist, I'd offer to design one.

user posted image

Are there anyone who saw how number 7 or 8 looks like?

One of my first games had a 7, but I didn't take a screenshot.

I'm giving this a rest for now. No matter what tutorials I follow, I'm just hopeless. Lost count of the goes I've had way back. sad.gif

I guess I got all of the treats last night xd.png At least that's something else off of the list :3