TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I don't understand why you don't like it?

The hardest math involved is counting to 8...

I have Dyscalculia – a mathematical disability in which a person has a difficult time solving arithmetic problems and grasping math concepts.

WB

*sighs* if we have to win I'll never get the badge. I am lousy at games dry.gif

Well I was just idly messing around and somehow completed minesweeper in three clicks.

As someone who is Not Good at puzzle games, I am proud of that moment.

I have Dyscalculia – a mathematical disability in which a person has a difficult time solving arithmetic problems and grasping math concepts.

WB

Fair enough. That sucks!

People have been posting screenshots in the thread and getting help that way smile.gif You only need to win once to get the badge anyway smile.gif

Oh-ho, this sounds like fun! I need some good music for this week.

I love the event, but I find myself being unusually picky this year with lineages. Happy haunting everyone!

Edited by Syiren

Fair enough. That sucks!

People have been posting screenshots in the thread and getting help that way smile.gif You only need to win once to get the badge anyway smile.gif

I just had my husband do it for me. I was getting way too frustrated and he came to my recuse. xd.png

WB

I just had my husband do it for me. I was getting way too frustrated and he came to my recuse. xd.png

WB

That was nice of him! What a sweetie smile.gif

Glad you got your badge ^^

Yayyy finaly my first event after a long downtime and my first chance to grab some of the Helloween Breeds. laugh.gif

This years Event is very well made and I finaly learned how Minesweeper works. Won the most times. I'm very exited on this years Heloween breed and hopefully I am able to grab some. smile.gif

Well then

Happy Helloween

everyone!

Hmm, this screenshot help thing seems like a good idea smile.gif

If anyone wants the badge, just PM me a screenshot and I'll do my best xd.png

(I win 75% of the time, I'm not perfect, but I'll try.)

To start, I tend to click in all the corners, but it really doesn't matter where you start as long as there are a few corners to get started in.

I hate minesweep, I can not play it. I don't get it and never have. I use to try it. It really sucks that this will be the first badge I'm going to miss out on, and not because I missed the event. But because I'm too dumb to get this game. Guess I might as well site this one out.

That was nice of him! What a sweetie smile.gif

Glad you got your badge ^^

Thank you. ^^

WB

Oh. We each get different badges? I'm a little sad about that. My completionist heart breaks. I would have loved to get both, but unfortunately for my dragons I rather like inflicting chaos on digital characters.

spread the plague

Thanks everyone for making us again a wonderful Halloween Game. biggrin.gif

~

cheers

OMG ANNOYING DOG xd.png

I love Undertale xd.png Thanks so much, Trick-or-Treat spriter smile.gif

Oh-kay. I officially suck at these mind-sweeper type games. dry.gif

ETA: Nvm. I figured it out. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

Like Half my scroll in infected! I woke up to scream over my poor dragons!

This is cool. Will play when I have more time.

well i beat the minigame finally

decided to spread

Oh cool, your badge is really creepy. I chose to cure and mine's different. I love that idea!

your badge is pretty cool too, its actually perfect for the idea of curing it reminds of me of those decorations outside of some hospitals

kind of wish it was possible to get both badges though

Oh Minesweeper game! So far several attempt and only once succeeded biggrin.gif

I'm close to having the complete batch of "old" dragons I still wanted. Now I'm going to see which dragons I'm going to breed to donate to the AP smile.gif Have fun everyone!

Happy Halloween!

It would be lovely to have a (2010?) banner at the top of the Treats & Treats page. It kind of looks unfinished otherwise. Wish I was an artist, I'd offer to design one.

Yeah, I agree. THO perhaps if we are lucky one of the lovely artists on here will feel inspired to make one? wink.gif

I don't have time to look through the rest of the thread so I don't know if anyone'a already said this. But I feel like the dragon in the event banner looks like a pretty good Halloween dragon. Eh? Eh?

We only get banners to divide years. New players don't get the current year's for that reason, and it is why there isn't one for 2010--there wasn't a need for one.

Why are you reposting this?

I already saw that someone quoted the same thing from you earlier....

I'm sorry that you hate minesweeper, but there are tutorials out there that could help you.

Youtube if reading/looking at pictures isn't the way you learn best.

I know other user has made imgur guides on how to play the game. Check that out if you learn best by reading/looking at pictures.

----

You'll earn the badge by being proactive - not by reposting the same thing again to complain.

dry.gif

oh dear me !!! sooooo sorry !!!

the post was accidentally deleted while I was trying to edit it.

ooops

thanks for pointing this out ...

not all games work for everyone though.