TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

not all games work for everyone though.

indeed it doesn't

I'm sorry that you're having difficulties with the game for this holiday.

Hopefully you can win a game just to get the badge.

your badge is pretty cool too, its actually perfect for the idea of curing it reminds of me of those decorations outside of some hospitals

kind of wish it was possible to get both badges though

Agreed. I'd like to have both, but it only makes the game even more diverse. Plus it shows later on who decided to cure or spread. It reminds me of the Snow wars event where you can still see other users' forts. That's still my favorite event to this day. smile.gif

indeed it doesn't

I'm sorry that you're having difficulties with the game for this holiday.

Hopefully you can win a game just to get the badge.

smile.gif

thanks ..

I still have nearly a week to win at least once, computer willing. tongue.gif

Agreed. I'd like to have both, but it only makes the game even more diverse. Plus it shows later on who decided to cure or spread. It reminds me of the Snow wars event where you can still see other users' forts. That's still my favorite event to this day. smile.gif

Well, it shows who decided to cure or spread on their first go, not what they did more. I think that kinda sucks sad.gif

Well, it shows who decided to cure or spread on their first go, not what they did more. I think that kinda sucks sad.gif

Maybe at the end of the event, the badge could change depending on which you did more? As it is, it's just a way to access the event from your scroll.

Or maybe it'll just stay. After all, which one you did first is likely the one you did most, so...

Contagion all the way! \o/

Too bad i don't have the patience or skills to play minesweeper without help from my mom ;p

Haha, love the event and art so much! Great job, once again, everyone who made it happen!! smile.gif

That being said, apparently I suck at it. laugh.gif I've played it 25+ times so far, and failed each and every time. I've once again gotten it down to just a few squares. Would someone be willing to let me shoot a screen cap to them and offer some guidance?

That's true, but who knows, maybe it'll change depending on what you did more when it's over? *shrugs* Either way is fine with me. I like both badges.

As for the treats popping up in the cave. I'm in love with the ice blue ghost. It's so creepy and cool! biggrin.gif

Hmm,I wonder if the infected dragons have a better chance at becoming a zombie when killed?

Also has anyone found out how the zombie pygmy and drake sprites look like?

Edited by DragonPaw-21

Also has anyone found out how the zombie pygmy and drake sprites look like?

Someone was just asking about that in the "Tiny little questions" thread. I don't think its been answered yet.

I'm glad I finally was able to finish the game.... and I will never play it again. xd.png

Haha, love the event and art so much!  Great job, once again, everyone who made it happen!!  smile.gif

That being said, apparently I suck at it.  laugh.gif  I've played it 25+ times so far, and failed each and every time.  I've once again gotten it down to just a few squares.  Would someone be willing to let me shoot a screen cap to them and offer some guidance?

I could totally help.

Not all of my attempts are successful but I have a nice success rate.

Edited by gigglymonkey12

*goes on the evil side just 'cause the badge is cooler*

But woo, minesweeper!! I used to spend hours playing this game, so this is nice. tongue.gif I do wish the the spent squares had more shading or something though, I have a hard time figuring out which ones I can still click and which I can't.

It's also weird seeing some of my ND's covered in even more green. They look ridiculous. In a good way.

Btw, I have become pretty decent at this game (maybe even pretty good?? aah i don't want to brag), so if anyone is having trouble, please feel free to PM me screenshots and I'll happily guide you through, step by step laugh.gif this game became oddly fun

I could totally help.

Not all of my attempts are successful but I have a nice success rate.

Pm sent! smile.gif Thanks!!

So apparently there are 2 types of Pygmies or even more? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Or is that a chicken zombie? ohmy.gif

Also to see the sprites of the first one go here ~ BOOP

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

Probably the worst game you could have chosen for a minigame. Rather disappointed. Everything else is pretty good.

I'm on the Cure's side. It lines up with one of my possible career choices, which is medicine tongue.gif

Guess I'm missing something with the game. If I mark all 10 viruses, then shouldn't the rest of the squares be safe? I'm watching the counter and it goes down one with every marker and hits zero. But I still lose because there is another virus hiding. What am I doing wrong?

Help me, please huh.gifunsure.gif

Edit: Finally won a game!! Pretty much by accident rolleyes.gif

Thanks to those who tried to help me smile.gif

Edited by agilkees