TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I really hope we end up getting spread and it increases the chance of zombify but I doubt it. Also, can you only get tricks or treats?

Well, we already know the chances are going to be best on Halloween. TJ said so.

You mean the basket of 'treats'? You just get the little things the artists made, I'm not sure what you mean. I don't consider any of them tricks myself.

Edit: Proof of TJ saying the chances are better on Halloween here.

Edited by silver_chan

Oh no, it's minesweeper haha. I am so bad at minesweeper, too impatient.

Well, we already know the chances are going to be best on Halloween. TJ said so.

You mean the basket of 'treats'? You just get the little things the artists made, I'm not sure what you mean. I don't consider any of them tricks myself.

Really? Oh neat! I've only got three chances so I hope the rate is high. Also are they just treats? I guess all the ones I got (Bats, mask, black cat thing) looked like tricks and then someone made me think there were 'happier' treat ones. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hmm I'm sensing a zombie theme... AWESOME infected everywhere : goes off to collect sprites and play minesweeper:

Oh, that would be lovely :c I really don't want this silly misfortune to bitter the ''cheer'' of Halloween for me.

user posted image

ok this is far as i can for now, green - bomb, black - safe

user posted image

No, there are actually 51 treats available right now - but it's possible that a handful of extra treats will drop later on in the event. happy.gif

Hah, 51/51~ You spriters are awesome, coming up with these wicked little cuties & creepies several times a year! And the banner totally rocks my dark & eerie socks off! xd.pngthumbs_up.png

I was a little disappointed at first because nothing makes me feel stupider than Minesweeper. Lol. But holy cow I actually beat it!! My brain hurts.

Now, back to trick or treating! smile.gif

Has anyone helped you yet?

yeah i'm giving it a shot, on the previous page. Hopefully i'm right haha;; others can join to help, more people helping, less chances of mistakes.

great smile.gif

I think you two got this under control.

---

but here's my crack at it

red - mine

blue - open safe

user posted image

Edited by gigglymonkey12

NOOOOOO no voulgarisms nor curse words will ever express the disaster of what just happened!!!

I just lost my only CB male Caligene (and therefore his CB Caligene mate too) and 2 2g PB alt Blacks and 2 alt blacks bred from those 2g alts

because I misbred that CB caligene with 2g alt Black on my phone... (strict monogamy is an unbreakable rule of my scroll, it's a disaster I misbred!) I darn forgot the Caligenes were never bred together yet... (stupid inability to breed them sooner than at least year later-_-) and I had a lot on my head, darn it and getting and breeding these alt blacks alone is taking over a year(I still needed 1 more alt from that pair but still didn't get it), not to mention the CB Caligene is irreplaceable (when will that Store thing finally happen?!)!

I want to burn my scroll a hunderd times in hellfire and kill myslef a million times...

I wish I could reverse that breeding and make it as if it never happened! darn it, THESE particular dragons...

Edited by VixenDra

With Mlu's help I am currently here now

user posted image

Alright

Top left corner:

[safe] [2]

[safe] [bomb]

[bomb] [3]

bottom right corner:

[bomb] [2] [1]

[safe] [?] [?]

With Mlu's help I am currently here now

user posted image

By now, these moves are possible:

Green - bomb

Black - clickable

Yellow - If I'm right I'm afraid this is a chance pick. There is no way to tell in which tile the last bomb is.

user posted image

Oh my gosh, you guys, thank you all SO much for lending me a hand!! With all your help I have finally beaten it ;A;

Oh my gosh, you guys, thank you all SO much for lending me a hand!! With all your help I have finally beaten it ;A;

you're welcome user posted image i'm glad i wasn't mistaken the first time c':

I'm a dumb dumb. I accidentally killed a Kingcrowne that was about to hatch trying to force it out of the egg to make room for another hoping it'd succeed and it died. I forgot that an egg death counts on your egg limit for 24 hours....

ok i panicked whoops.

After many tries (and even much more glaces at the help images), I finally won a game! @_@ *faints* I like the badge I got, it's cute (a staff with wings)! :3

*Edit* Also, I'm going to be OOC and attempt to get a Zombie this year (I've never killed a dragon ever), and was wondering what the chances are of obtaining one? unsure.gif Is it only on Halloween they can be made or did that change? ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

i cant believe how good at minesweeper i became so quickly

theres no benefit to submitting multiple scores for your team other thna a fuzzy feeling, is there? also i went cure but i really like the plague icon better, is it too late to get that? 8[

theres no benefit to submitting multiple scores for your team other thna a fuzzy feeling, is there? also i went cure but i really like the plague icon better, is it too late to get that? 8[

I'm pretty sure that if you submit a lot of spread votes, you'll get that badge in the end. I'm trying to get it even though I started out curing.

Plus that's the way the winter event worked last year.

No, just choose [spread] until it changes.

how long do I have before the entire multiclutch auto-abandons if I don't keep the 1 egg from it?

1 hour ☺