TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

So apparently there are 2 types of Pygmies or even more? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Or is that a chicken zombie? ohmy.gif

Also to see the sprites of the first one go here ~ BOOP

I have a deep sea dragon that I managed to Zombiefy years ago and now the sprite shows up as a long slender zombie with fins. It's weird imo

And why the flipping heck is everyone going for cure!?

So apparently there are 2 types of Pygmies or even more? biggrin.gif

user posted image

Or is that a chicken zombie? ohmy.gif

Also to see the sprites of the first one go here ~ BOOP

coolio more zoms to collect

there can be more than 10 viruses i think or you may think that all the squares you marked are viruses but you could have been mistaken and marked a safe square

Guess I'm missing something with the game. If I mark all 10 viruses, then shouldn't the rest of the squares be safe? I'm watching the counter and it goes down one with every marker and hits zero. But I still lose because there is another virus hiding. What am I doing wrong?

Help me, please huh.gifunsure.gif

The only explanation I can think of is that you've made a mistake with the tiles you've marked and marked a tile that didn't contain a virus.

I have a deep sea dragon that I managed to Zombiefy years ago and now the sprite shows up as a long slender zombie with fins. It's weird imo

im all for spreading the disease man

The only explanation I can think of is that you've made a mistake with the tiles you've marked and marked a tile that didn't contain a virus.

Yup the counter doesn't actually tell you if the tiles you marked are viruses or not. It only counts how many you've marked.

Minesweeper!

*cracks fingers*

Easy peesy.

Thanks to all for the event!! Looks awesome!

*pets poor sick dragons*

It's a sea dragon zombie, that's all.

And I guess they're annoyed about the green stuff? I'm spreading, though.

It's a sea dragon zombie, that's all.

And I guess they're annoyed about the green stuff? I'm spreading, though.

Eh, in a way, it reminds me of Ghostbusters

But the Cheese Dragons getting the illness is a hoot tho. It looks like they be stinky cheese xd.png

As someone whose favourite OS is Windows 98 I am fully qualified for this event.

Team Cure!

I'm on the cure's side because I dislike the concept of illness in general. The idea of cure seemed most attractive, but eh, that's just me. And yeah, I don't really like the green stuff.

anybody else get that bouncing up and down cube water cat with the two fish inside of it treat?

Yep, making it treat #49 for me, aaaaaaannnnd . . . got 50! That's outta 50, right? I got them all? unsure.gifsmile.gif

anybody else get that bouncing up and down cube water cat with the two fish inside of it treat?

Those are bones :3

Yep, making it treat #49 for me, aaaaaaannnnd . . . got 50! That's outta 50, right? I got them all? unsure.gifsmile.gif

No, there are actually 51 treats available right now - but it's possible that a handful of extra treats will drop later on in the event. happy.gif

I just got that one tap win in Minesweeper

I was so really excited for this years event and was waiting a few days prior and kept checking the site xd.png And now since it's finally here I am painfully frustrated because I cannot, for the life of me, beat the event game. I've been at it for a good hour now with no success whatsoever *sigh*

I was so really excited for this years event and was waiting a few days prior and kept checking the site xd.png And now since it's finally here I am painfully frustrated because I cannot, for the life of me, beat the event game. I've been at it for a good hour now with no success whatsoever *sigh*

many people here are willing to help guide people through their game, if you can post screenshots, go ahead and we'll help

many people here are willing to help guide people through their game, if you can post screenshots, go ahead and we'll help

Oh, that would be lovely :c I really don't want this silly misfortune to bitter the ''cheer'' of Halloween for me.

user posted image

I really hope we end up getting spread and it increases the chance of zombify but I doubt it. Also, can you only get tricks or treats?

Also, I've won the game quite a few times. I find that moving your mouse/finger over the surrounding blocks really helps xd.png

I really hope we end up getting spread and it increases the chance of zombify but I doubt it. Also, can you only get tricks or treats?

Wait, would it increase the chances of getting zombies if they already have the disease?

I love minesweeper biggrin.gif Although I do find it difficult to tell apart blocks I've already clicked and hidden blocks due to the colour similarity.

I'm excited to see what comes in the upcoming days!

Edited by High Lord November

Wait, would it increase the chances of getting zombies if they already have the disease?

I have no idea. People also theorized zombie chances are better on h'ween but no proof.