TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

The Sapphires look like they're munching some invisible fruit <3

The Sapphires look like they're munching some invisible fruit <3

Or reciting Shakespeare. :3

Can not unsee this now lol

Oh I remember the Antareans now. Really nice to have them in cave ^^

Really liking the colors on the Sapphires. Now if only I could get one the last one I need...

Ok, it's getting to the point that the desert biome can't even keep eggs in there for more than 5 secs. I just checked for the 7:55 mark and only seen 1 egg show up, a pink. That was it. How is anyone suppose to catch anything when so few eggs of any species shows up?

Btw, I still haven't seen a Sapphire yet sad.gif

Edited by Twinstar

I think TJ just made the antareans show up more often - I saw one, and then, having grabbed an anagallis, I saw a second one appear in its place. smile.gif Didn't catch either though.

They are so pretty! I wonder if they will be rare? Shappire dragons description is simillar to Gold Dragon ones, right?

Edited by Glaciarie

Oh wow! The adults are so gorgeous!

Thank you TJ!

Fantastic job Spriters: Infinis, Shajana, Nirami, TheRaven196!

xd.png Omg

Sapphire Dragons

I've been using that name for years (had to start using Ryu for dragon, it's Japanese, since "Sapphire Dragon" got more popular as a username) and now, finally, it is represented in DC proper. xd.png The design is nice, though I can't seem to see the eyes? tongue.gif Either way, I'm excited to see what lineages I can do with it! It feels sort of strange in some way. I started using this username when I was 8. >.> (in 20's now)

And yes... the gorgeous Antarean dragon. I liked all the guesses people were making about the name but knew it wasn't any of them, despite the good suggestions. I'm super excited that these dragons are now official. Congrats to all who worked on these two. ^.^

Too bad I missed these.NOW I don't think I will have a chance at them....

Both are super gorgeous!!! I love the opera singer pose of the Sapphires. Still gonna call the Antareans Dustbutts though. Especially since I named my pair The Divine Dustbutt and The Holy Dustbutt xd.png

Really great adult sprites!! I just hope they don't stay super rare. I need some.

Oh, the adults are simply beautiful! I really love both. I love the colors on the Sapphire and the feathered wings on the Antarean.

Thank you so much, TJ and spriters!

Yes, that!

"To be, or not to be!"

It's good to see the Antrean again, I loved them when they were being worked on and it's good to know that these little aliens will now be permanent members.

The Sapphire dragon is quite interesting, more because it's not made of entirely that deep blue (do real sapphires really look more green-blue?).

Oh my goodness, they're beautiful!

I'm especially infatuated with the Antareans- I LOVE dragons with feathered wings.

Again- Thank you so much, TJ!

So... I missed the initial Floodof these and am now hunting for them.

Trouble is, I am unsure fo the descriptions on teh eggies for these.

Helpplease?

So... I missed the initial Floodof these and am now hunting for them.

Trouble is, I am unsure fo the descriptions on teh eggies for these.

Helpplease?

Sapphire Dragon "This egg looks like a beautiful blue stone."

and

Antarean Dragon "This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust."

All their info is here http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

Edited by Twinstar

Just barely saw the adults. Not quite my cup of tea but beautiful nonetheless! Wish more eggs would show up though..

Thanks!

It is a little hard to hunt when you don't know what you are looking for! xd.png

So true lol. Good luck hunting. Hope you have better luck than some of us have had so far dry.gif

Edited by Twinstar

So true lol. Good luck hunting. Hope you have better luck than some of us have had so far dry.gif

I feelliek I wil need it, because so far, I haven't found a single one.

Will keep trying, though, and MAYBE when everyone else has their fill, there will be someleft for me.

How often are both eggs falling? I want to catch at lest two of both so i can get a pair each. biggrin.gif

About as often as coppers, or maybe trios. They sure aren't anything close to "common". sad.gif

Aww thanks for answering i guess the only way to get them is trading but i do not think i have good enuff eggs to do so. sad.gif