TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

They're amazing! I hope I'll catch some more Sapphire dragons, they look awesome.

We didn't use the common blue color biggrin.gif

Ruby and sapphire are both corundum, but while ruby refers only to red corundum, sapphire is something of a catchall term for every other color of corundum.

Look at the lovely, lovely sapphire colors <3

So that's it! The design is very ingenious laugh.gif Thank you for bringing us the sapphires! Yay!

Well it has been fun i do hope that i can catch one more Antarean before i log off for the night. I do hope that everyone who is still hunting these will catch them Night everyone. biggrin.gif

Lovely sprites!! I think I like the orangey ones better ^^

One thing that stands out to me in their descriptions is D in Dragons after their names, one is capitalized one is not. "Antarean Dragons..." shouldn't it be just d?

Both new dragons are very pretty, but I love love LOVE the multiple colours in the Sapphire. The colour varieties of sapphires are my favourite things about them, I even have a peach coloured sapphire in my engagement ring instead of a diamond. It's nice to see that represented in the colour choices and will probably make these beautiful babies extra special to me on my scroll.

Lovely work by all the Spriters!

Omg I LOVE THE SAPPHIRE DRAGONS! NEW FAVORITE YEAS!! Now I do NOT regret having three of them even if the hatchlings look a bit derpy (I'm sorry ;; ) but the Anatereans are quite beautiful even in adult and I'm glad they matched their gorgeous hatchlings too. ;3 Love the wings! <3 ...I just want to get some orange eggs for once. ;;-;;

Thank you TJ and spriters for this awesome permanent release! biggrin.gif The Sapphires make me think of my Gem-Eater dragons because I want hues along the bodies similar to the Sapphires that make me think of glorious cut and polished stones. X3 Omg YAS. Now I finally know that such a look can be done in sprite pixel art! biggrin.gif

...I GOTTA get me some oranges e-e

These adults are simply gorgeous!!

Is there any info on them from the spriter's yet (they may be a few pages back I'll look)?

Okay, I am officially in love with the adult "dustbutts". wub.gif

The Antareans are even more adorable than I remember them. smile.gif Happy to have them in the cave!

Glad I grabbed more Sapphires than Dustbutts (Imma just call them that now xd.png) because I have only seen 3 Sapphires since they got mixed in...

Edited by Clya

Here I thought I'd like the blue ones more (not that they aren't pretty, mind you), but I love the "dustbutts". Especially the wings. Just gorgeous! I'll have to find somewhere to include them in some lineages, definitely. wub.gif

So nice to have another feathered wing species.

Beautiful dragons - very well done everyone.

Oh! I do remember the Gold ones - I love(d) them biggrin.gif

Overall very pretty dragons, both of them! Thank you spriters. Nice to get off work to see new pretties smile.gif

The Antareans look just as gorgeous as I remembered, and the Sapphires are incredibly beautiful too! Thank you spriters for both these dragons! wub.gif

I remember the Antareans. They were some of my favorites from the completed list. I really like the Sapphires too (maybe even a tiny bit more). What a nice release. Great job, spriters!