TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

I bred my lone Valentine's dragon, along with a few Rosebuds and Sweetlings, and all my Arsanis. Going to save the rest for tomorrow.

I wish you could double-up on incubates. I want my pretties to hatch!

I am chomping at the bit to get back in the AP and do some hunting, but my eggs won't start hatching for another 10 hours at least. Usually I keep one space open during holidays for spontaneous hunting, but this time I locked myself with trades and awesome gifts. I've made good progress on my "must-catch" list, but I still have a lot more to find or breed from my own lines. More egg spaces, that's what I really need.

I bred my lone Valentine's dragon, along with a few Rosebuds and Sweetlings, and all my Arsanis. Going to save the rest for tomorrow.

I wish you could double-up on incubates. I want my pretties to hatch!

that would be amazing!

this is why i think rares should have BSAs, then you could have really limited BSAs that arent OP because the dragons are so rare

Edited by blockEdragon

I'm having so much trouble finding a 2g sweetling from an alt sweetling. How hard is it to get one of those!?

The closest I got to that was a sweetling from a cb alt... with like the messiest holly I've ever seen in the world. I didn't reabonadon that one. I just gave it to my bro, and my bro hated it so much that he bit it and it was killed.

Anyway, I'm getting so much 2gs! And so much messies... I have 2 2g valentine 09s already! It was easier to get them than I expected... I expected valentine 09s to be as hard to grab as hollies.

Edited by MadameZ

Will be locked until tomorrow, and then on to grabbing a 2G from every year, or maybe two? Already have a 2G Rosebud and Heartseeker, just need all the rest. smile.gif

So many messy eggs in the AP. :/

Yeah, I've given up on the AP for the moment to breed my own. wacko.gif

I have a quick question: all the Valentine breeds are still entirely one gender, right? That hasn't changed? I don't want to be caught off guard like I was with the Mistletoes at Christmas because it wasn't posted anywhere visible.

Edited by Allspice

Yeah, I've given up on the AP for the moment to breed my own. wacko.gif

I have a quick question: all the Valentine breeds are still entirely one gender, right? That hasn't changed? I don't want to be caught off guard like I was with the Mistletoes at Christmas because it wasn't posted anywhere visible.

I think so, yes smile.gif

If you're unsure you can always go into a pink's actions and click influence to check smile.gif That's what I did, just to be safe. tongue.gif

i'm wishing for a valentines dragon that isn't pink for once

a valentines plush dragon would be cute!

but Plllleaaase let it be breedable with most dragons because while two-headed and pygmies ect may be fun for the moment they stop being fun when its time to breed them

I've bred a few of my dragons, and I'll breed a couple here and there. But I'm waiting to breed most until late on the 14th. I want to try to help with a Valentines wall like with the other holidays.

You know....something in purple, lilac, lavender, etc, would be a nice change.

You know....something in purple, lilac, lavender, etc, would be a nice change.

Ooo! yes I agree. Lilac would be really nice!!!

Yeah, let's get some purples into the mix.

Can't wait to see what this year's Valentine Breed will be. Based on the pattern, we'll be getting a male-only breed, so that will be cool- I really loved the last two male-only Valentine Dragons, so I'm wondering if the new breed will outshine the Radiant Angel Dragon, which is, in my opinion, the best one yet.

Yeah, let's get some purples into the mix.

Can't wait to see what this year's Valentine Breed will be.  Based on the pattern, we'll be getting a male-only breed, so that will be cool- I really loved the last two male-only Valentine Dragons, so I'm wondering if the new breed will outshine the Radiant Angel Dragon, which is, in my opinion, the best one yet.

I agree with the best so far being the Radiant Angel Dragon. Happy Valentine's everyone

My first batch of Valentines draggies are going to hatch soon then I can catch some more.

Pretty exciting :3

Hope everyone is having fun!

Question to those on Mac: How can you Command Key when hunting for eggs?

When I was on PCs, all I had to do was CTRL+click and it would open a new page.

An old post from Sock says command+click. I haven't a Mac where I can test.

Command + R refreshes the page.

Command + left click opens a new tab with your attempt to snag the egg.

Mac user here.

ETA: If you're having trouble with it, the browser you use makes a difference. Safari doesn't work quite right with it. I switched to Firefox as I kept getting invalid referrers with Safari.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Someone doesn't like valentine's day lololol

?

Who ?

ETA @ CafeNaRigara - TJ's post says it all - it will last as long as the Valentine drop - 3 days, starting 14th.

Edited by fuzzbucket

?

Who ?

ETA @ CafeNaRigara - TJ's post says it all - it will last as long as the Valentine drop - 3 days, starting 14th.

Oh! See, I didn't get that from his post. I thought he only meant it started alongside the release, not that it went the whole time. 'Coincide' is an interesting word... Thanks!