TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

Why can't I just find one more 2g Sweetling in the AP... I really just want one more sweetling dry.gif

Just finished breeding my previous Valentine's. Kept a few for myself, but most went to the AP, so hopefully they'll brighten up someone's day a little bit smile.gif Overall, really happy with my haul so far happy.gif Hope everyone feels the same way.

And if I've worked it right, my current eggs should hatch just in time to get the new Dragons.

As for the new dragons, if the pattern is right and this year's are male exclusive, I'd love to see something a bit darker, like purple as some others have mentioned. But I'm more interested in what it's "theme" will be, as well as what event TJ has in store for us...

Edited by CharonDusk

Finished all my holiday breeding. While most of them went to the AP - I've kept a couple for Sprite collecting purposes as well as evening out my scroll.

Can't wait for the new dragon to come along - as well as its event!

Have to wait 2h for most of this batch of eggs to hatch...

dry.gif I'm impatient! I want to get the rest of my 2Gs! tongue.gif

I'm really hoping for a pink male valentine. If it's female, then other colors would be nice, since the non pinks have always been male.

I'm really hoping for a pink male valentine. If it's female, then other colors would be nice, since the non pinks have always been male.

Sweeylings are pink enough to me xd.png any differenti color would be a nove change. Red, white and pink has become to bore me xd.png

I agreed! I don't have one single pink CB so I'm looking forward for a pink dragon!

I would love a black one with a white front and red bowtie at the neck...maybe other red markings. A tuxedo dragon!

Hmmm not a lot of people breed their valentines. Never seen an event where normal eggs showed on the AP before.

Some are waiting until the 14th, but yeah, numbers do seem to be down a bit. I know that this year I didn't breed some of mine with long lineages.

Hmmm not a lot of people breed their valentines. Never seen an event where normal eggs showed on the AP before.

I'm waiting to breed a lot of mine because I haven't decided which lineages I want to keep! (I know I don't have room for them all, but I sure wish I did!)

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just curious, what's this, then?  blink.gif

user posted image

The alt sweetling there was bred in 2014.  huh.gif

Btw: Happy Valentines Week To All!

The person with the black Sweetling probably got the egg from the AP. Or traded it.

The Black Sweetling thing IS scroll-linked; it just only for those who lost their original sweetling due to the glitch. So any Sweetling (Bred, Caught, Swipped from the AP, or Traded) will hatch black on that person's scroll.

So yeah, black bred Sweetlings is a thing.

Happy Valentines week everyone!

Two days until the egg drop.

and then another day until fandompocalypse yay

I for one, don't really want a drake, pygmy, or 2 headed, because it really limits the breeding possibilites.

I also am SO BORED OF PINK. I like RED and BLACK, like candles lit in a dark room or something new and fun like that but the cliche of V-Day pink is annoying.

*chants* red and black, red and black, red and black

Second valentines day on DC! Yaaaay!

Yay, sounds great!

I already got one of each past valentine dragon eggs, now I'm looking forward to the new one. biggrin.gifwub.gif

Edited by Panthersclaw

woah the backlog this year is minimal from what ive seen just peeked into the ap and theres mostly er normal eggs

No wall at all =x

Bred some of my longer Heartseeker gens that I'd no plans for.

There have been walls on and off, but I think there have always been fewer Valentine's dragons bred. I still have quite a few left to breed. I'm just waiting to hear back from the users who claimed them. I may end up trying to squeeze them all in on the 14th.

Edited by Jazeki

I've only three left myself. Two CBs (heartseeker/Rosebud) and a 2g Arsani/Gold that I'll probably stairstep to 3g in the hopes of getting two last Heartstealing x Almandine trades.

Though I could not resist nabbing a little low time speckle throat. In my defense, it's pink. It fits the season! I'd nab more but I am thoroughly egg locked xd.png

Just bred all my sweetlings, rosebuds, and most of my 09s to the AP. Probably going to breed the others tomorrow sometime. Still on the hunt for the remaining lineages I wanted, but there's still hope as long as breeding is open.

I also haven't bred many of my CBs or checkers yet. I've already got all the Valentines I need this year so I'm just waiting till 14th to breed the rest unless I come across some irresistible trade.

unsure.gif Does anyone know if the new dropped v-day dragons are going to be limited or if you can get as many as you want??

CB VDays and Christmases are currently limited to two.

Thank you for the information biggrin.gif

Edited by purrr