TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

unsure.gif Does anyone know if the new dropped v-day dragons are going to be limited or if you can get as many as you want??

CB VDays and Christmases are currently limited to two.

~

Sorry for all the stairs in the AP. I didn't breed many mates, but at least they're clean lines. And there's VDays in the AP. ^^;;

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just bred all my sweetlings, rosebuds, and most of my 09s to the AP. Probably going to breed the others tomorrow sometime. Still on the hunt for the remaining lineages I wanted, but there's still hope as long as breeding is open.

I did all mine except the last two I need to breed for myself yesterday. Now if I could just find a 2 gen (or even checker !) heartseeker x magma in there... Yeah right ! Thanks blink.gif - you know who you are xd.png

But I left some lovely checkers - and they all have homes - though perhaps the BEST - 6th gen 09 x pink cross - I can't see who has the third of those.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Thank-you TJ and spriters for another holiday release with event and new egg. We've had such a run of great eggs lately, I'm sure this one will continue in like kind. Thank you in advance for the hard work so that others may play.

Excited for the release ❤ Paired my darling heartstealers with a GW and a silver lunar, beautiful combos. Glad the flood it back too!

OOOoooo, ony 8 hours to go!!! Chompin' at the bit, lol.....gotta breed a sweetling then too!!! I am ready!!!

And I am gonna have soooo many lovely 3rd even gens to breed next Halloween-Valentine later this year!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

OOOoooo, ony 8 hours to go!!! Chompin' at the bit, lol.....gotta breed a sweetling then too!!! I am ready!!!

And I am gonna have soooo many lovely 3rd even gens to breed next Halloween-Valentine later this year!!!

Same here!

I've caught so many pretty 2gs and I'm already planning lineages!

Can't wait for the release and event! So excited!

Ooh, yes. :3 A purple/lavender/lilac breed would be pretty! Though since this year's breed should be male, maybe a black and white dragon with just a touch of pink or red like he's dressed up for a romantic soiree complete with a flower in the lapel would be neat too, I think. smile.gif

My! I would love that!

I am really looking forward to tonight's release, too. Something a bit different would be nice.

I only just realised the release for tonight (for some reason I was thinking it was Monday my time) - still got a few things to get before then, but really looking forward to seeing the new dragons, as well as the holiday event!

I really hope this year's valentines dragon is not pink or red. We had enough of those.

I'm hoping for something like a Moonstrike Dragon...

Ok!! I finally have hatchies of all seven Val eggs I missed, and eggs of doubles of a few (since I like having two of each). I made sure to have two egg spaces left for the new eggies tonight too! And after eggs grow up I'll still have enough time to get doubles of the others I think biggrin.gif

I'm praying the wall lasts an extra day because the way my trades worked out I'm not going to have the free slots for AP hunting that I'd hoped for tomorrow. But given how minimal the wall has been this year I'm not too hopeful. I still have a load of pairs to breed myself so I'm hoping others do too! biggrin.gif

Can't wait for the event and new dragon tomorrow! I love V-Day on DC!

I still have hope to get a CB pink dragon. Since I joined there wasn't a pink dragon release and I want badly to have a CB one. So bring me pink! biggrin.gif

3 hours and 15 mins.

It's gonna be awesome.

Plus, I ruined a stairstep Valentine's lineage I should've done.

Now I have to wait another year -.-

Isn't it supposed to be released on Valentines night?

Like, midnight on the fourteenth, not midnight on the thirteenth?

I just want to clarify so that if it is tonight, I won't go around catching more eggs.