TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

Isn't it supposed to be released on Valentines night?

Like, midnight on the fourteenth, not midnight on the thirteenth?

I just want to clarify so that if it is tonight, I won't go around catching more eggs.

It is Midnight on the 13th so they will drop during the day on the 14th.

It is Midnight on the 13th so they will drop during the day on the 14th.

Ohhhh wow, so it's tonight??? Not tomorrow night? O_O

Midnight is the 14th. 12:00am Eastern Time/ 00:00. biggrin.gif

Yep but there is 3 days to catch them. ^ ^

Midnight is the 14th. 12:00am Eastern Time/ 00:00.  :D

Oh snap. I need to get prepared for this XD

I was completely under the impression it was going to be tomorrow night.

My eggs now need to hurry up and hatch <_<

Edited by Holocast

Midnight is the beginning of the new day. Midnight tonight is Valentines Day. The Cave is run on Eastern Standard time, so Midnight, eastern time, tonight is Valentine's Day for the Cave, and the start of the new eggs and event.

Edited by Riverwillows

God I can't tell what the dragon will be. I hope it's purple or like that because I think purple is the color of passion and we've mainly seen pinks and reds for valentines.

Omg hype hype hype. I can't wait to see the egg. I hope we will be able to guess the name of the dragon! Oh, I am so hyped. HYPE HYPE HYPE. This will be my first holiday dragon EVER!

God I can't tell what the dragon will be. I hope it's purple or like that because I think purple is the color of passion and we've mainly seen pinks and reds for valentines.

Purple would be so lovely o:

I do hope they go with darker colors this year. The Heartseeker Dragon from from 2012 is definitely my favorite one, so something like that or darker would be so pretty ^^

Though if it's not, I'll still be extremely happy because it's my first V-Day on DC and I'll be getting a new dragon! ^^

SwordofStars.....put your head between your knees and breathe....slooooowly......in.....out......!!!

laugh.gif

I know the new valentines drops for 3 days, but how long do the AP eggs stay there? Until they're all picked up, or do they banish someplace?

Until they are all claimed or time out.

I know the new valentines drops for 3 days, but how long do the AP eggs stay there? Until they're all picked up, or do they banish someplace?

If it works like halloweens, the AP eggs should all stay there until they're picked up smile.gif

(Also - Ten minutes!)

Eeeeight minutes >:3

So excited!

((Dangit Looti let me start the hype xd.png))

Edited by Windra

*absolutely HATES how LONG six minutes can seem to feel even though it's not actually all that long a span of time*

Purple would be so lovely o:

I do hope they go with darker colors this year. The Heartseeker Dragon from from 2012 is definitely my favorite one, so something like that or darker would be so pretty ^^

Though if it's not, I'll still be extremely happy because it's my first V-Day on DC and I'll be getting a new dragon! ^^

I think RAs are my faves, mostly because they're not pink.

Are you all ready for our new eggs?

Five minutes, everybody! ^o^