TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

So my first batch of Valentine babies hatched last night.......or rather they hatched as soon as I unfogged them this morning. Now I have a whole new batch fogged and waiting for me to get home from school~ 💙

Oh! See, I didn't get that from his post. I thought he only meant it started alongside the release, not that it went the whole time. 'Coincide' is an interesting word... Thanks!

Actually it IS - he says "Valentine's DAY event". I may be wrong here.... Clarification from a mod ?

EA - just checked the calendar and it is only showing for 14th. Good catch CNR ! I see "more info will be added" =- but you may well have a point.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Been searching for a 2G Val '09 for what feels like forever... The only one I could find was from Caligene, and I wanted one from a non-holiday.

Edited by Meg_752

I wonder what the event is going to be. If it only lasts for one day, I better make sure I have enough time on V-day to be on a lot!

I think so, yes smile.gif

If you're unsure you can always go into a pink's actions and click influence to check smile.gif That's what I did, just to be safe. tongue.gif

Good idea, I'll do that in the future. Thanks. happy.gif

I've been on hiatus for a long time. Good thing I remembered! Here's to hoping everyone's eggs find homes.

I agree with the best so far being the Radiant Angel Dragon. Happy Valentine's everyone

Yes, Radiant Angel was the first breed I wanted to get this year. Ended up with two great G2s. Next to them would probably be Heartseeker, Heartstealer, and Rosebud. Gold, red, and white are amazing colors together.

Ooh, yes. :3 A purple/lavender/lilac breed would be pretty! Though since this year's breed should be male, maybe a black and white dragon with just a touch of pink or red like he's dressed up for a romantic soiree complete with a flower in the lapel would be neat too, I think. :)

Ooh, yes. :3 A purple/lavender/lilac breed would be pretty! Though since this year's breed should be male, maybe a black and white dragon with just a touch of pink or red like he's dressed up for a romantic soiree complete with a flower in the lapel would be neat too, I think. smile.gif

I WANT THAT...NAOW!

It is about time for an adorable Valentine Pygmy.

And soooooo about time for an event breed for Drakes or Two-headeds.

*dodging rotten tomatoes*

Edited by Tigerkralle

I hear ya. Normally I'd be maniacally diving into the AP pile...but based on what I've been hearing, I've stayed away.

Looks like it's time to grab all the low time eggs, then freeze them wub.gif

It's the most mixed up AP I've seen in a while!

Edited by Clya

My favorite Valentines breeds are the Sweetlings and Val '09s so I hope for something purple and dainty. Like a doily. Girly mush. A dragon that smells like lavender.

Whoa, regular eggs in the AP.

Whenever I see the AP full of regular eggs on a holiday, I have the immediate urge to go breed a bunch more holidays laugh.gif I haven't bred most of mine yet, except a few I wanted to keep or that people had requested from me.

I just bred all my valentine's to the ap. I kept just 4 eggs that I wanted to make lineages. Enjoy!

Whoa, regular eggs in the AP.

That's great - suggests TJ has listened to all those worried about eggs dying behind the wall !

That's great - suggests TJ has listened to all those worried about eggs dying behind the wall !

Not really. It suggests that not enough people are breeding their vals today. Maybe they are waiting to breed on valentine's day.

I don't think TJ changed anything in how the AP works.

It is about time for an adorable Valentine Pygmy.

And soooooo about time for an event breed for Drakes or Two-headeds.

*dodging rotten tomatoes*

wub.gif I'd love a pygmy!

And yay, low-time commons in the AP! I'm not sure whether TJ has something to do with it, though - I think last year's valentines wall wasn't a really solid wall as well, it might just be that after the initial breeding rush most users wait until Sunday to breed their valentines.

Not really. It suggests that not enough people are breeding their vals today. Maybe they are waiting to breed on valentine's day.

I don't think TJ changed anything in how the AP works.

There's no way to know that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he'd set it so that eggs under 3 days would show up. Because there are quite a few Vals under 7 days right now - and you'd think they'd be picked up at once, if not enough were being bred.