TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

I have one Rosebud egg. .... And six regular eggs that I refuse to abandon. Come on, hatch dangit! Not for another six hours or so. Dangit. This is what I get for going to the AP last night. I'll wait to breed my V-days, maybe start tomorrow.

Alright, I managed to get some nice 2nd Gens. Can't wait till the new valentine's are released.

so much pink and red in the AP wub.gif

yet again, another year of not enough egg slots xd.png

i want to hoard dem all xd.png

thank you TJ and Artists wub.gif caught and traded for lots of lovelies on my 2 year wedding anniversary.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new dragon. I just really wish I had more egg slots. So many pretties, so little room! xd.png

I'm so excited to make a beeline to the AP once I get out of egg-lock status! Leave it to me to have to wait for my magma and thunder eggs to hatch. user posted image

Ugg, my first holiday egg-locked. Oh well, thanks for the Valentine eggs in the ap.

~<3thea

I really wish we had more eggslots for holiday breeding. There's never enough.

oh man wouldn't like 6 extra egg slots for everyone during the holidays be awesome

but only bred holiday eggs should be able to fill the extra slots if i made the system so it would be a holiday thing

First holiday I'm actually able to breed things! ^.^

Sent some to the ap this morning (sorry for any messies >w<)

Time to catch up on v-day dragons I missed with 2gs! If only I could have cbs though.

I woke up early for this update! When I checked the AP, the mass breeders haven't woken up yet. I had a fun time grabbing as much 2gs as I could. Took me a while to get satisfactory stuff. My bro got even more ;-;.

I'm egglocked! I got some really pretty lines. Thanks breeders!

I plan to have a valentine's as good as the last year, I got so many nice 2g last year!

I'll be breeding my beautiful vals to ap in the last day, so stay tuned. biggrin.gif

Derp! I bred my newest Valentine with my newest Christmas dragon, and I forgot I was filled up on eggies that I abandoned both of them... sad.gif I wanted one of 'em to keep too! sad.gif

-removed, please don't try to use this thread to set up trades-

Edited by rubyshoes

Anybody know what the limit for CB 2016 Valentine Dragons is? This is my first Valentine's Day Event so I'm clueless.

-removed, please don't use this thread to try to set up trades/gifts-

Looking quite forward to the new ones. I love V-Day ones.

@PootisLooti--2. Only Halloween allows more than 2.

Edited by rubyshoes

There are a lot of regular eggs mixed in with the V-days in the AP! Interesting. And low-timed enough that I'm thinking of picking some up.

All the eggs in the ap are taunting me >w<

I want allllll the eggs, but I don't have enough spaces, plus I need room for some ious (that have been yet to be responded to/updated on dry.gif )

Why are regular eggs creeping in? Have all of the recently bred Valentines been picked up? xd.png

Why are regular eggs creeping in? Have all of the recently bred Valentines been picked up? xd.png

I think so. Looks like we have to wait for more mass breeders.