TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

Oooh, so fun! The hunt for heartstealers is on!

Silly of me breeding Cammy less than 3 hours before Valentine's were out again... Looks like it'll be last minute for Cammyfail Valentines.... ^^

All the eggs in the ap are taunting me >w<

I want allllll the eggs, but I don't have enough spaces, plus I need room for some ious (that have been yet to be responded to/updated on  dry.gif )

Ugh I hear you, I had two people today who promised to be on at certain times (which they picked themselves) to pick up eggs, one took two hours and the other three hours and counting and still nothing. Also waiting on a third person... -___-U I'm sure they have their reasons, but it's still very frustrating sad.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Ugh I here you, I had two people today who promised to be on at certain times (which they picked themselves) to pick up eggs, one took two hours and the other three hours and counting and still nothing. Also waiting on a third person... -___-U I'm sure they have their reasons, but it's still very frustrating sad.gif

I have this happen a lot. Luckily the people who did get in touch with me so far were able to get on and get their eggs right away. Hopefully, the rest get in touch soon!

Good to know on the Time Line, thanks TJ.

Now to work on breeding (Still have one Heartseeker, 3 Arsani, 2 Radiant Angels, and 2 Heartstealing dragons to breed - but since I need eggs from some of them (and am currently locked with other needed Valentine eggs) - I need to wait :/)

I caught several Valentine eggs from the abandoned page and when I bred some of my own Valentine's dragons all my eggs from the AP vanished to be replaced by those I just bred.

What the heck is going on? Now I've lost the eggs I wanted just because I wanted to share eggs from my dragons with other players.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

Looking forward to catching the rest of my scroll goal's eggs from last year's dragon. I've caught up with all my other years so I'm feeling pretty good with my scroll. I'm looking forward to the Valentine event as well. I hope everyone has fun!!

I caught several Valentine eggs from the abandoned page and when I bred some of my own Valentine's dragons all my eggs from the AP vanished to be replaced by those I just bred.

What the heck is going on? Now I've lost the eggs I wanted just because I wanted to share eggs from my dragons with other players.

Not cool. Not cool at all.

I would post that in the help area if I were you.

Edited by danicast

Happily locked with some lovely 2nd gen V Days. I can't wait to see what this year's even is going to be! I hope it's something similar to the flowers we did a couple years back smile.gif

(edited for tired grammar errors xd.png )

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Can't believe I forgot about the Valentine breeding ^^: *headdesk* Anyone else experiencing not very many Valentine eggs in the AP, or is it just me? huh.gif

Tried to go breed some things to the AP but both my breedings only spit out one egg and they're lines I haven't kept one from yet. Gonna try breeding later in the hopes that I have better luck with multiclutches. >_>

I think so. Looks like we have to wait for more mass breeders.

*throws more eggs out in the AP*

The wait to be unegglocked is brutal!

*staring at pretty lines in the ap go by*

Wrong forum.

-blushes-

But since I'm here. Egg locked. -cries- D: All my babus want to make more babus.

Edited by Silk Doll

I'm just trying to get one of each of the previous holiday's eggs.

Is it sad that I did a bunch of math to make sure I could get them all along with the new breed being released?

I ended up having to gift a couple of Xenowyrms to a friend of mine just to clear up space on my scroll xd.png My goal was to get the bronze statue before the event took place and I nearly got there, but fell short.

Luckily I'll still get all the eggs I want this year and start breeding them next year <3

I normally miss the valentines day event, though this year I made sure not too. How many previous dragons are there? I want to make sure I get them all.

I want to breed my V-days but I'm egglocked and I know I'll want to keep a few. Oh the egglock is horrid! I hate waiting. I'm used to grabbing AP eggs that hatch in like 10 hours (with influence), so this wait is agonizing.

Is it sad that I did a bunch of math to make sure I could get them all along with the new breed being released?

No. I even have a chart of how to cope when we get multi-breed releases, after that birthday when we got 7 in a week !

I'm egglocked anyways but I'm so sad that I missed the line I'm currently hunting for in the ap >w< It was my own idea I had so I wasn't expecting many people to do that pairing, so I wish I could have been able to grab it

I still can't wait to see what the event is wub.gif

Edited by Clya

I love this year's Valentines!

Everyone's pairings are so pretty and I feel so fortunate to have grabbed beautiful lineages.

I can't wait for the event and that new dragon biggrin.gif

I normally miss the valentines day event, though this year I made sure not too. How many previous dragons are there? I want to make sure I get them all.

There are Seven past Valentine's Dragons:

2009 - Valentine Dragon

2010 - Sweetling

2011 - Rosebud

2012 - Heartseeker

2013 - Arsani

2014 - Radiant Angel

2015 - Heartstealing

Arrrg my first Valentine's that I haven't missed at least on DC and ofc I had to be sick all yesterday...

Oh well! I'm here now, and I have 5 of the 7 old Valentine's all incubated and ready to go! In three days they'll hatch, and I'll grab the other two plus a double and leave two spaces free for the Valentine's release. Awesome!

Ok I won't lie my real goal here is to have as many Sweetlings as possible. They're the best honestly

There are Seven past Valentine's Dragons:

2009 - Valentine Dragon

2010 - Sweetling

2011 - Rosebud

2012 - Heartseeker

2013 - Arsani

2014 - Radiant Angel

2015 - Heartstealing

Thank you! I want to make sure I get them all. smile.gif