TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

Thanks for the info!

I can't wait to see what the new V-day event will be, I'm very excited about that! I still need to go through and figure out which old V-day dragons I want to grab more of.

I have been counting down the days for this since Christmas. xd.png Maybe before. This is seriously one of my most favorite releases here, and I look forward to the new dragon and event!

First holiday in DC I'll be able to celebrate. Awesome, I'm not sure how it works but I can't wait to check how the event plays out.

My favorite time of year is here, because...

IT'S SWEETLING SEASON!!!

Thanks TJ - caught 7 heart stealing eggs - Those are what I really wanted this breeding season so I'm happy.

Edited by rubyshoes

*Sigh* A New holiday and the cave is already filled with holiday eggs. (No low timers for me)

Oh well, good luck everyone with there hunting!

Edited by aussieJJDude

Eggs time! biggrin.gif

I can't believe we are already a week from Valentine's Day! blink.gif Time sure flies. Thank you, TJ!

*Sigh* A New holiday and the cave is already filled with holiday eggs. (No low timers for me)

Oh well, good luck everyone with there hunting!

I didn't see many low time eggs, unless you count ones under 5 days because you can incuhatch them, so don't feel too bad tongue.gifsmile.gif