TJ09

2016-02-08 - Valentine's Day Schedule

Thank you so much, TJ. biggrin.gif

It's awesome that the release will last for three days, as my schedule is very busy this year.

<3 this holiday time in the Cave!

I can hardly wait to see the lovely new dragons!!

Was surprised when I looked at the AP to find the eggs xd.png Then I remembered, anyway fun fun. Cannot wait ^^

Been waiting rather anxiously for Val day, hoping to haul in at least 21+ new babies, and can't wait to see the chosen Val day dragon is.

I'm so excited! biggrin.gif Here I come! I've never had any valentines dragons before unlike my couple of Christmas dragons that I've had for years. I wonder what this year's V day event will be? OuO Off I go to collect pretty lineages from the AP YES!!!!!!!!

Thank you TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif I hope this year's CB valentines will be GLORIOUS! Just the pick-me-up I've needed since January was full of forced bedtime and crashes. x.-

Yay! Thank you, TJ and everyone working on this! laugh.gif

Looking forward to the event and new dragons, and already snagged myself some gorgeous AP eggs wub.gif

I'm seeing normal eggs with the valentines. So did TJ decide to let people who aren't obsessed with holiday eggs nab low timers, or are there fewer breeders than catchers right now and the AP just isn't full of holidays? Either way, they are at least incuhatchable and the people who want normal eggs should head over.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I'm seeing normal eggs with the valentines. So did TJ decide to let people who aren't obsessed with holiday eggs nab low timers, or are there fewer breeders than catchers right now and the AP just isn't full of holidays? Either way, they are at least incuhatchable and the people who want normal eggs should head over.

I've seen everything in there. A red egg with 1 day and some hours, 4 day xeno eggs, vampire eggs, copper eggs, striped dragon eggs. I'm egg locked so I guess I just went in there to torture myself. LOL.

I was thoroughly amazed.

I'm also locked, there for curiosity. I even saw some nice 5th gen stair shimmers. Whoever nabbed them got lucky.

Based on what has happened, it's that all the valentines eggs bred got picked up and now we're seeing the eggs that were dumped to make room for valentines eggs. The really low time eggs were probably neglected experiments, which is why the owners didn't just hatch them, they had no value if they had no chance of turning neglected. I'm just surprised at how many eggs that could have been hatched by some ERs (and maybe an incubate) were dumped instead.

Edited by Pokemonfan13

I never thought I see a wall of normal ER eggs at first day of any Holiday event. Now I rarely see any Valentine egg in AP, I even saw some ER hatchlings. I wish I could grab some but I'm also locked.

I never thought I see a wall of normal ER eggs at first day of any Holiday event. Now I rarely see any Valentine egg in AP, I even saw some ER hatchlings. I wish I could grab some but I'm also locked.

Well, I'd be happy to contribute more to the AP, but I need others to pick up the ones I have bred for them first. lol...

Awesome! I'm glad my failed vampire eggs cleared out in time. xd.png;(I TOTALLY wasn't just making vampire fails to enrage my aegis dragons, what are you talking about? *innocent whistle* )

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I noticed that TJ doesn't have anything in the post about there being a two egg limit for the new release. I wonder if that is an oversight, or if something changed?

I noticed that TJ doesn't have anything in the post about there being a two egg limit for the new release. I wonder if that is an oversight, or if something changed?

He didn't said that in past valentine's events either.

That usually is announced in the thread on Valentines Day when the new eggs are actually released.

Happy hunting everyone! I'm not having a lot of luck with the AP yet. There aren't enough Valentine eggs there, so the ones that are get grabbed too fast for my slow computer to keep up. laugh.gif

I want double(=2 breeds) holiday releases in Feb and Dec tongue.gif if the limit is still just 2CBs... and we have 3 days of the release... just to grab 2CBs... you know... not much to do xd.png

Edited by VixenDra