TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Yes, this is the hard part. This is always the hard part with new releases. The waiting until TJ's grow up, so we can see what the adult looks like! I can't wait, I'm so excited! I hope it will have a long flowing body.

I can't believe it, I almost missed this dragon despite checking in every day for the event. Now that's absentmindedness, but at least I DID remember and picked mine up. Close call though.

poptartFINALTINY.gif These new eggs are so lovely smile.gif so happy I got my 2 new pretties,TJ's Hatchlings are adorable..then again I think nearly all of the dragon Hatchlings are cutiees biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ & Spriters for these lovely new eggs smile.gifsmile.gif

Merry Christmas to all rolleyes.gif in case I forgot blink.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Mine hatch in 3 hours...!!

Edited by Riverwillows

I didn't catch mine until a bit later, so I still have quite a few hours to wait for hatchlings. I am anxious to see the s1's since I missed TJ's. laugh.gif

Well, check my scroll later, I'll have them. biggrin.gif

The anticipation is awful! xd.png

These eggs and hatchies are so lovely. Have loved all of the Christmas dragons so far.

28 hours until TJ's grow up!! I want to see the adults so bad! My eggs will be able to hatch in just a few hours but I'll be in bed by then so I won't get to see them until morning.

That sprite looks awfully familiar, I wish I could think of what it reminds me of.

My new Holiday eggs hatched and I now have cute little hatchlings.

Lucky YOU!!!!

Nine not even crack yet.... dry.gif

They are in ER said the sites~~~

blink.gifblink.gif Oh.... They are cracking!!! blink.gif

CUTE!!!!!

They supposed to hatch 17minutes ago... xd.png

Edited by HEEDLESS

Nice! Mine are is (I only have 1... from release night) ER and could have hatched about 20 min ago but decided not to haha

Edit: Yay!! A hatchling! biggrin.gif The S1s are so cute!

Edited by Areous

Used all my reds up so I can't incubate my new eggs. Oh well, in about a day one of mine will hatch.

Really late to the party but I did get one batch from the previous holidays.

Since I really have limited access to the Internet, did I miss a new update on the Christmas 2014 dragon? Couple of mine bred male and I thought they were female only breed?

Since I really have limited access to the Internet, did I miss a new update on the Christmas 2014 dragon? Couple of mine bred male and I thought they were female only breed?

Yeah, bred ones can gender either male or feale and can be influenced.

One of my '15s hatched!

Really late to the party but I did get one batch from the previous holidays.

The mistletoe offspring are influencable and they will gender either male or female. It seems they are much like that holly dragons in that respect. Only the cbs were the ones that could not be influencable. I'm sorry it slipped by you. There did not seem to be much of a warning whatsoever.

Ah thank you. I find drag cave becomes a little more frustrating on the phone and much less user friendly.

Ah well. Another reason to save to get a new laptop. . .

Happy holidays to you all. smile.gif

Ps I'm assuming the other holidays will not have that little quirk as well?

Edited by Spyridon

Whee! I am so glad I finally get to see the hatchlings. The egg looked awesome but I had trouble envisioning the hatchies.