TJ09

2015-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

tongue.gif

What a wonderful world you have created for us !!

Filled with increasingly more diverse and beautiful dragons, dinos et al

Thank you seems so inadequate but ...

THANK YOU !! ALL of you involved in this magic !!!

Happy Holidays everyone .....

tongue.gif

Happy Holidays, everyone! laugh.gif

Loving the new hatchies, the pose reminds me of a Jerboa, which makes them all the cuter to me smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing how they look as adults. biggrin.gif

Now that I look at these lovelies they remind me a lot of snowmen. wub.gif

Edit: finally they are cracking! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The hatchlings look awesome! I can't imagine how the adults will look! Only 19 hrs more. laugh.gif

My two eggs hatch it just over ten minutes! Excited more than most because I actually missed seeing TJ's at S1 stage! dry.gif

Edited by Sinion Kabe

My eggs just hatched a couple of hours ago, yay! Both the egg and hatchling sprites look great, I bet the adults will be fantastic! happy.gif

One of my '15s has a small hole and the other has a large crack! Can't wait till they hatch and I am eagerly waiting to see TJ's grow up.

Oh! One of mine just hatched! I didn't get to see the stage 1 hatchies before. I love that it's a bigger hatchie, kinda... stockier? I love it! So pretty. I'm loving the colors on these guys.

will these guys go to the 28th, 12 AM or the 19th, 12 AM? In other words, will I be able to pick one up that has the 28th written on it's page?

will these guys go to the 28th, 12 AM or the 19th, 12 AM? In other words, will I be able to pick one up that has the 28th written on it's page?

No - today is the last day to grab them, so at 00:00 tonight on DC they won't be dropping anymore.

I've seen some people mention that the cave has made a surplus in the past, and thus they still dropped through to the 28th, but I wouldn't bank on that if you still need your two.

I'm confident these are Jack frost dragons, looking at the color scheme that's the first thing that comes to mind.

And I shall be sound asleep! Too bad. I can't wait to see them, but tomorrow is a busy day and I can't stay up that late. I will just have to wait until morning.

I'm confident these are Jack frost dragons, looking at the color scheme that's the first thing that comes to mind.

I keep thinking of Yetis, myself.

I keep thinking of Yetis, myself.

I can see that as well. Like the yeti from Rudolph

I can't remember, can TJ's holidays grow up early like normal dragons? Or only on his schedule? Wondering if I should stay up a little later to see the adults.

Edited by Niyaka

As soon as I saw the S2 hatchies had a mane I started calling them snow lions. Plus Odeen is one of the spriters so all the more reason to assume they're feline hehe.