TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

i knocked over a vase and i dont know whether to blame it on the magelight or not sad.gif

Do you want to be Nice (honest) or Naughty (Blame)? lol

And then I though the only nice thing I would do in this game would be to feed the cat to the Bloodscale and now I'm being honest to protect the adorable Quark ;A;

And then I though the only nice thing I would do in this game would be to feed the cat to the Bloodscale and now I'm being honest to protect the adorable Quark ;A;

Hahahaha the bloodscale never ate the cat! laugh.gif They love Buffy. wub.gif

In hindsight, I really wish I had explored the town some with Quark by my side... I just went into expedition mode... I really should have spent more time with him. At the Miner's place he just sits there... C'mon, Quark! Fly around some, interact with me when I visit you like Odin does, please? sad.gif

Oh man, I totally don't know how to solve puzzles! rolleyes.gif

The game is too cute but I think I'll have to wait till someone post some heavy spoilers in the wiki. I have no idea how to solve the problem at the bridge. dry.gif

EDIT: A wonderful soul sent me spoilers so I can solve the puzzle! biggrin.gif

Edited by danicast

This is so cool, that game is getting better every day. *Love* Quark! wub.gif

I wanted to go exploring the entire map with him following me around, but he only showed up in the western and northern areas.

Couldn't get close to the reindeers or the reindeer farmer, and none of the dragons would speak to me (best I got was a "?" from the knitting fuzzball). Ah well, maybe tomorrow.

BTW, I also felt reminded of Zelda, and of course my PC is green (which happens to be my favourite colour anyway)! biggrin.gif

Can't wait for day 4! Again, a big thank you to everyone involved!

Rah, today while visiting the miner my screen froze and I, being an aggressive idiot, kept pressing space and it picked the choice....I think it picked the first choice; I hope that wasn't to blame Quark sad.gif

Also, the game is great! I especially love the animation on the dragons wub.gif

I think this game is really awesome! We should do something like this every time we have a big event or something! biggrin.gif

Baaah I just went to visit Quark in the mining outpost...and he's just sitting there...all alone. Along with a broken vase. Did the miner guy figured he has nothing left to break any more? xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

OMG! The little Magelight was sooooooo cuute!!!! I loved today's part of the story ^^

WB

This is a fun event, and love catching more dragons. I keep catching the same Hollies I throw back to the AP, though xd.png

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

where is the mining outpost?

where is the mining outpost?

Go West from the town center and just keep following the road.

I'm still unable to play the game... this is a great idea and all but I really recommend against repeating the idea next year. I enjoyed the text adventures because text loads.

I didn't realise what the bridge puzzle was until I had already picked up one of the things and I was like "ohhhhh nooooooooo" and tried to put it down but I couldn't but then when I tried to cross the bridge it let me put it down.

I love this game so cute!

I'm at the house in front of the mining outpost. The game forces me in there. How do I get to the mine? The back door in house is locked and there are trees blocking all other ways to it. Game won't let me go back ovrr the bridge with items. I don't see anyone to talk to. Confused.

I'm at the house in front of the mining outpost. The game forces me in there. How do I get to the mine? The back door in house is locked and there are trees blocking all other ways to it. Game won't let me go back ovrr the bridge with items. I don't see anyone to talk to. Confused.

Someone should show up inside the house when you enter with the items. You can't get to the mine itself (or at least I haven't found a way xd.png)

Someone should show up inside the house when you enter with the items. You can't get to the mine itself (or at least I haven't found a way xd.png)

Thank you for the help. No one shows up in the house. When I go back outside my items are back on the ground next to the bridge.

Quark is so cute! Today's adventure (and the bridge puzzle) was fun.

I agree, it was very good indeed! Change of music when you go west too cool.gif

Thank you for the help. No one shows up in the house. When I go back outside my items are back on the ground next to the bridge.

smile.gif

you do not need to get to the mine .. (yet??)

all activity takes place in the house ..

take Quark in first ..

then other two items ..

the vase gets knocked down after the man comes out and speaks