TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Thanks Marionetta for releasing the script for day one. biggrin.gif I wanna know the script for day two now! :3 I feel like a group of beta testers for a new game in production with all this! biggrin.gif

(maybe because I have my hopes sent on this becoming a real thing in the future that I can buy and play all the way through all sorts of awesome mini games and dragon raising ~ it shall be the BEST RPG game there ever existed!!!)

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

I saved the kitty! And then, I accidentally reset the game by picking up a kitty when I went exploring after I completed the day. So...

Don't grab any kitties after you complete the day! It will reset the progress and you will have to collect more kitties again.

At least, that's what happened to me.

They are speaking of spoilers for Adventure 3... I've managed to play a lot of it now... O.o... I think I screed up somewhere... or I am no longer able to continue... People must be discreet!!! Shhh!

...What's going to be considered spoilers? Are we no longer allowed to talk about the story we like or what we find?

I'm confused as to what we'll be talking about, then?

If you are generally not supposed to have gotten to a place or experienced content yet due to an obvious glitch or bug (such as circumventing invisible walls or obvious log barriers), it's considered spoiler content and you should not post about it or tell people how it was done in this thread. You should PM me, birdzgoboom, or Marrionetta with a detailed account of what you found so that we can fix it and everyone can enjoy the game as it was intended.

Edited by Odeen

Thanks Marionetta for releasing the script for day one. biggrin.gif I wanna know the script for day two now! :3 I feel like a group of beta testers for a new game in production with all this! biggrin.gif

(maybe because I have my hopes sent on this becoming a real thing in the future that I can buy and play all the way through all sorts of awesome mini games and dragon raising ~ it shall be the BEST RPG game there ever existed!!!)

No prob.

We all kind of feel that way.

We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us through this. I hope everyone is still having fun, in spite of the few buggy moments!

Ahhh dangI feel awful ;n; I have trouble keeping the timing of the dialogue/etc and keep hitting space to advance dialogue and instead make a bad choice...

PLS DRAGONS TAKE BUFFY BACK I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO READ ;n;

Ahhh dangI feel awful ;n; I have trouble keeping the timing of the dialogue/etc and keep hitting space to advance dialogue and instead make a bad choice...

Don't feel awful, you have a cat now! Who could feel sad with a cat?

People without cats, that's who.

People and dragons.

I had the opposite trouble. >3< I wished I could go back and KEEP the cat dammit! >^< Then I'd have a cute little kitty to interact with by the fireplace of my home. ;;;;^;;; Naaah...

I had the opposite trouble. >3< I wished I could go back and KEEP the cat dammit! >^< Then I'd have a cute little kitty to interact with by the fireplace of my home. ;;;;^;;; Naaah...

As much as I also long for a kitty, think of it this way: now you won't one night wake up to find a very, very, very angry two-headed dragon smashing its way into your home to eat you and take back its cat. xd.png

Don't feel awful, you have a cat now! Who could feel sad with a cat?

People without cats, that's who.

People and dragons.

When they know it already has a special bond with some-creature else... If someone knowingly stole my kitteh from me... Yep... I'd be sobbing hard, too. I can interact with Odin until the cat that picks me comes along! You don't pick the cat, the cat picks you!

I still haven't been able to play this game, it is just a black screen after I pick my name.

Does anyone have any idea how I am supposed to get past this?

I got one cat by accident, bit it wasn't Buffy, I can see various cats running around the village, but I have no idea how I can take them to Ronin

I got one cat by accident, bit it wasn't Buffy, I can see various cats running around the village, but I have no idea how I can take them to Ronin

Approach a cat, interact with it (the same way you talk to people), then return to Ronin and speak to him. He'll either reject the cat, letting you grab another, or accept it and thus lead to the event's end. :3

Okay, I'm getting frustrated with this cat nonsense. I've picked up two cats and a possum. Neither were Buffy. Now I've walked around this blasted town eight times. There aren't any more cats. What gives?!?

Okay, I'm getting frustrated with this cat nonsense. I've picked up two cats and a possum. Neither were Buffy. Now I've walked around this blasted town eight times. There aren't any more cats. What gives?!?

If you haven't already, you have to visit all of the parts of town (North, South, East, and West) to get them to appear.

Try leaving the town center if you haven't already.

The cats are in the central, north, and east maps.

As much as I also long for a kitty, think of it this way: now you won't one night wake up to find a very, very, very angry two-headed dragon smashing its way into your home to eat you and take back its cat. xd.png

Okay, that DOES help me feel better about doing the right thing and giving the dragon their kitty.

I just wish I could have kept one of the ones that was NOT Buffy. ): I love cats, and I actually had to think for a minute or so before I (begrudgingly) handed over the cat.

;w; Kitties

There are odd things I never see...like the pillow dragon and the possum. Maybe I just don't recognize them.

If you haven't already, you have to visit all of the parts of town (North, South, East, and West) to get them to appear.

Aha... Duh... Got it! Thanks!

Today's task was mildly annoying, I completely forgot until like 6 pm so I had to rush and finish it. I think I went through 10 cats and a few crashes before I found Buffy. I choose to give the cat back because I wouldn't feel right keeping it.

Okay, that DOES help me feel better about doing the right thing and giving the dragon their kitty.

I just wish I could have kept one of the ones that was NOT Buffy. ): I love cats, and I actually had to think for a minute or so before I (begrudgingly) handed over the cat.

;w; Kitties

Same! I would've stuffed all the strays AND the possum in my house if I could've, haha. Valkemare Humane Society, anyone? xd.png

Maybe the nice players get all the kitties at the end of the game as their reward. SANTA PLZ