TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Does anyone else have the glitch where everyone calls you Snowa even though you changed the name?

I should also mention that the name I changed it to was Névé. The E with the accent might be considered a special character, which in turn caused the glitch, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Booo

I should also mention that the name I changed it to was Névé. The E with the accent might be considered a special character, which in turn caused the glitch, but I'm not sure.

The accented e's are considered special characters.

Some people were having the game break by using foreign languages, so anything with special characters gets defaulted to SNOWA.

I REALLY enjoyed this game. xd.png It's only thanks to playing the wolf, bag of seed, and chicken game that I've managed to figure out how to do the bridge dilemma. xd.png And quark is ADORABLE. ;A; Plz tell me we get a dragon to keep in our game at the end of it? ;u;

This is SO AMAZING thank you ALL wonderful people for designing this!!! I ADORE solo RPG games like nothing else! <3 It's certainly a very welcome sight to finally do something like this when everything seems to be forced interaction all the damn time now and boo to you if you can't deal with it, or can't be on at the right time - especially around the holidays. D:

I want MOAR of this sweet game! ;;3;;~ Give it to meeeee. X33 I completed three days so far and in each one was mister niceypants so that's nice. xd.png Do wish I could've kept the cat.... ;;;^;; *sob sob sob forever*

Anyways thank you all once again for an AMAZING game! It just KEEPS getting better and BETTER! X3 <3 I'm so happy to be a beta tester for this! ouo) b

I hope all you lovely souls that aren't able to play this wonderful game can do so soon and that the bugs go away. D: Lagmonster this is not your toy! *shakes finger*

You can always visit Quark at the Miner's place. He is still there where you left him.

I visit Odin a lot since I didn't keep Buffy.

Edited by Nyxity

Eh... Quark isn't a Misfit...

I can always move the name, but I wanted to snatch up the name before it was gone and the only male Magelight I have already has a name.

I actually double checked my scroll, and I had one hiding in the part of my scroll that I haven't organized yet! biggrin.gif

Quark the Pygmy

Edited by Forest

The accented e's are considered special characters.

Some people were having the game break by using foreign languages, so anything with special characters gets defaulted to SNOWA.

Well crap... A message saying that Névé wasn't an option would've been nice but oh well.

Edited by Booo

Who's idea is it to mass breed holidays to albino females? O.e Or just breed messy lineages? O.e If only I didn't like albinos in lineages I'd be happy. Same with that 2G mint, if only I didn't like mints then that would've been a find. Blargh. -p-;; Happy AP hunting to you all!

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder

For some reason I had to replay the two previous quests before I got to the third today. Sure it was easy to repeat, no problem, but it was probably a glitch.

I used to be really bad all crossing-bridge-with-items puzzles, but this was actually easy. smile.gif

Who are you supposed to talk to for the third quest?

Go to your house and then exit your house, and a cutscene should occur.

Aww, for some reason some of the music still won't play. :c At first it was just the town music, but now the music for the mine area won't play either. The town was fine on Saturday, and the mine was fine yesterday.

Really happy with today's mission because pygmy, though~ (And you can never go wrong with snowfall, which we sadly lack this year here.)

Edited by 11th

Quark is amazingly cute. Pls Santa, let me adopt a million cats and a Quark, I've been nice all year long the past three game days...

I really enjoyed the logic puzzle with Quark and the food as well, as others have said it's strongly reminiscent of the wolf/goose/grain puzzle.

@devs, I'm guessing the question at the very end of the day was the naughty/nice question, but it wasn't marked as such? Not exactly sure it's a bug, just wanted to point it out in case it is.

Go to your house and then exit your house, and a cutscene should occur.

It worked when I refreshed the page but ty

Quark is amazingly cute. Pls Santa, let me adopt a million cats and a Quark, I've been nice all year long the past three game days...

I really enjoyed the logic puzzle with Quark and the food as well, as others have said it's strongly reminiscent of the wolf/goose/grain puzzle.

@devs, I'm guessing the question at the very end of the day was the naughty/nice question, but it wasn't marked as such? Not exactly sure it's a bug, just wanted to point it out in case it is.

Only day 1 gave an indication of which answer was naughty and which answer was nice to make sure everyone knew what the point of each daily decision is. All other days, you will have to decide by yourself whether or not you want to be good or bad! ;D

... While i like the game, it looks a lot like the original pokemon lol, i just have no idea what to do in it. I did the first tree thing and I have talked to everyone i can find, but I don't have anything to do?

I'm so lost.

is there a how to play video game thing?

what do?

If you refresh the page and then enter and exit your house you should get a new quest each day

Just played through Day 3 and I looove the music in the Western area. Was it composed for this game or is it taken from somewhere else? Also, what happens if you do something wrong in the bridge puzzle?

Just played through Day 3 and I looove the music in the Western area. Was it composed for this game or is it taken from somewhere else? Also, what happens if you do something wrong in the bridge puzzle?

One of our very talented event crew composed all the music for the game.

A little birdy told me that the OST will be available via Bandcamp once the event is through.

We are thrilled to bits you like it!