TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I'm totally randomizing whether I'm being naughty or nice (flipping a coin) and so far I've gotten all the nice options XP

One of our very talented event crew composed all the music for the game.

this whole game is so impressive! congrats and thank you to all involved. biggrin.gif

If you miss a day or 2 can you still do the quest for the day? Cuz i just finished day 1 quest even though I'v played every day. >-<

I like the game idea, but there's a reason i loaned my little sister my game boy in 2002 and never asked for it back.

If you miss a day or 2 can you still do the quest for the day? Cuz i just finished day 1 quest even though I'v played every day. >-<

I like the game idea, but there's a reason i loaned my little sister my game boy in 2002 and never asked for it back.

Just enter and leave your house and that should trigger the cutscene for the next quest. If that doesn't work then refreshing the page first worked for me

So where am I supposed to go with the dragon?

I have no idea where to go...

EDIT Wait I got it now

Edited by DangerDragon

All I can say is every little bit helps! smile.gif

Thanks to all that have worked on this game, it is fun! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the hints, I'd be so lost without a little help! laugh.gif

OK, maybe it's because I'm dense, but I finally figured out a little bit of what I'm supposed to do, but now I'm lost sad.gif I got one cat and an axe and all the goodies from the store, been clawed by one cat, but every time I chase and catch a moving cat, I'm told my arms are full and I can't figure out how to empty them...

OK, maybe it's because I'm dense, but I finally figured out a little bit of what I'm supposed to do, but now I'm lost sad.gif I got one cat and an axe and all the goodies from the store, been clawed by one cat, but every time I chase and catch a moving cat, I'm told my arms are full and I can't figure out how to empty them...

Try talking to the gilded bloodscale again.

Ahhhh the music will be available! Unff so cute!

Also, I thought we'd be able to lie to the guy and take home the magelight pygmy too T____T Good thing I took a nice long walk with the pygmy lawl. Seeing it follow me was so cute >w<!!

"Valkemarian Tales Day 3; Puzzling Delivery!

AKA Uhhh...Quark did it."

Loving the snow effects. Is this the storm Renoronin mentioned?

Also love the little logic puzzle at the bridge. Good thing that courier warned me about our little Magelight's antics, otherwise I'd have messed that up big time xd.png

I was kinda expecting that'd be the "Nice or Naughty" choice. xd.png Player character, please refrain from blaming the lil'dragon for your butter fingers. Do you want to wake up to a pile of coal on Christmas day?

Wasn't able to listen to the music while doing today's task. Now I wish I had >.>

so i must wait till tomorrow for day 3 game or i can start now too? i re-entered my house several times as people said here but nothing happened. Also: where u guys found bloodscale and pillow dragons in game? 0.o i never saw any

You should be able to start it. If you step outside and it starts to snow, stay out there and Adventure 3 will begin.

Though, if you have yet to see the Bloodscale and Pillow, you likely haven't done Adventure 2 yet.

Can you list what you have accomplished so far?

so i must wait till tomorrow for day 3 game or i can start now too? i re-entered my house several times as people said here but nothing happened. Also: where u guys found bloodscale and pillow dragons in game? 0.o i never saw any

Have you tried doing a hard refresh?

You should be able to start it. If you step outside and it starts to snow, stay out there and Adventure 3 will begin.

Though, if you have yet to see the Bloodscale and Pillow, you likely haven't done Adventure 2 yet.

Can you list what you have accomplished so far?

the missions with cat, tree and dragon with supplies. Or all those are actually 3 days? 0.o still i never saw bloodscale and pillow drags

Edited by xX Blythe Xx

Those are indeed the three days. O.o... Who did you talk to on Day 2 then? Or was nothing there and you simply got dialog labeled Ronin and Reno?

I felt so clumsy when I knocked over that vase, but I wasn't going to pin it on the pygmy for sure! smile.gif

Those are indeed the three days. O.o... Who did you talk to on Day 2 then? Or was nothing there and you simply got dialog labeled Ronin and Reno?

only perl, ronin and courier guy ohmy.gif

Ronin is one of the heads on the Bloodscale dragon you have written about not seeing.

As for the Kitty search... I'm guessing you tried to go to the North Town? Something seems to be bugged there. I cannot go back there either.

EDIT:

Oh! I don't think you've been seeing the Courier! If the guy you are talking about is the man inside the Post Office, then no... He is not the Courier. You meet the Courier once you have successfully completed the Cat adventure.

Edited by Nyxity

Ronin is one of the heads on the Bloodscale dragon you have written about not seeing.

As for the Kitty search... I'm guessing you tried to go to the North Town? Something seems to be bugged there. I cannot go back there either.

is there away to get back to normal ground?

Hit the out of bounds link at the bottom of the scroll and then hit refresh. That seems to work for me.

i knocked over a vase and i dont know whether to blame it on the magelight or not sad.gif

I'd feel too bad if I blamed him, so I confessed. laugh.gif