TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

if i dont see Pearl where can i find her????

Depends on where you are, where did she say to meet her?

Day 3 complete - haven't managed to play earlier so I played all three quests today, such a sweet little game. smile.gif

Is the bridgepart the last one we can do for now?

Yep, the bridge part is the last bit for now. After you take the items to the mining building and the vase breaks (and you choose whether to blame it on Quark or not), you're done with Day 3.

I am in love with this holly-day game... but I notice the Holly in my town square is doing nothing but bopping his head like he's lost his mind ..... is it because he/she did not get the TWO HEADED HOLLY ANATOMY UPDATE and is missing half it's mind and body and friend.... maybe Quark needs to eat some Beans next to it in the meantime to fire up some conversations. ...I.

It is sort of a bummer that the naughty option is usually placed first, but it might not be without reason. Patience is a virtue, folks!

So far I haven't actually SEEN a choice. I was about to confess to the breakage - but the miner spoke first - I never saw any option sad.gif

So speaking on both mine and my brother's behalf for this part:

So my brother is really upset because he can't play the game, even on my computer. He really wants to play it, but I've also been spouting information about the raffle to him (he hardly ever checks on Dragon Cave), and both of us are wondering if the game has to do with the raffle (IF there is one this year). Because he won't be able to partake in that since it doesn't seem to me working for him. (Lagging, Black screen of death, and Odin's meow messed up the sound on his phone).

Personally I've had a lot of fun with this and I've let my brother run around and help me with today's mission so he could experience it.

And I'm having a fun time trying to catch dragons from the AP (and my brother likes what he is getting out of me not having enough slots but having pretty gold dragons xd.png)

Edited because cat was on the computer, 'nuff said.

Edited by Clya

Really enjoying the little quests. This surprises me because I don't normally enjoy this type of game. I wish we could have kept the stray cats though. Not the one that belongs to the bloodscale, I did the nice thing and gave that one back, but I would've liked to keep one of the other six or seven others that I had to catch.

Hunting the AP this year is proving frustrating. I'm after specific lineages and they just aren't to be found. And I've found messy lines of every breed except the one breed I need (mistletoes--I need messies to freeze). I have found a few unexpected pretties though, so it's not all bad.

Hunting the AP this year is proving frustrating. I'm after specific lineages and they just aren't to be found. And I've found messy lines of every breed except the one breed I need (mistletoes--I need messies to freeze). I have found a few unexpected pretties though, so it's not all bad.

same. trying to catch nice hollys and messy mistletoe's.

but keep getting the exact opposite. <n<

same. trying to catch nice hollys and messy mistletoe's.

but keep getting the exact opposite. <n<

Someone decided to breed gazillions of Christmas dragons to CB anagalis.

WHY? OH WHY?

Can someone pm me and let me know what i need to do for todays task? Thank you smile.gif

Yeah, I cannot seem to find any 2nd gen. dragons except really messy ones. I have been hunting for a 2nd gen. Yulebuck but all I found are messy babies or ones that have a CB Yulebuck parent but a messy mate (and I cry a little each time)

WHY? OH WHY?

I see exactly what you mean

And they are so so so so messy... well at least the ones I'm picking up mad.gif

I see exactly what you mean

And they are so so so so messy... well at least the ones I'm picking up  mad.gif

its bound to be expected though, especially for the much older breeds.

i cry when i see a holly that had a perfect lineage that is suddenly ruined by the mate though. ;n;

I'm at a loss for what I'm supposed to do for this task. Could someone help me out?

Can someone pm me and let me know what i need to do for todays task? Thank you smile.gif

here: if on day 3, talk to the postal guy, go west to new area, continue north till you find a bridge,

pygmy,

beans

pygmy

oil

and pygmy

go inside the house, talk, then examin vase. choose, talk, then done. =]

Edited by reddof-f6

I absolutely adore wrapping wings... and I can't seem to find any with a nice lineage. Guess I'll go trade thread hunting or wait for lower time eggs and just freeze all the messies. I don't want to fill up my eggslots with messy dragons right now....

I love all these dragons in the game though, so cute! So adorable! I miss the magelight following me around xd.png

Edited by Clya

WHY? OH WHY?

Yes, I'm getting those ones too. Though I must admit they're not as bad as some of the others I've seen. And just as I posted about needing messy mistletoes I found one that's perfect. There's hope yet!

I honestly don't have a problem with messy lineages normally, though I don't collect them. It's just annoying when literally 85% of what I pick up in the AP is messy. I get equally annoyed when everything is 2nd or 3rd gen PB outside the holidays. I like variety in my hunting =)

So we can play more than one per day? I probably won't have time to really get into the little game until this weekend, when I'll have too much time.

This is really an amazing piece of work. I wonder home much time overall it took to make o.O

WHY? OH WHY?

And I thought I had found a nice mate for my second Mistletoe... people these days are impossible to please.

So we can play more than one per day? I probably won't have time to really get into the little game until this weekend, when I'll have too much time.

This is really an amazing piece of work. I wonder home much time overall it took to make o.O

Yep, as long as the event is up you're free to catch up to the current day at your leisure.

The idea for the event got tossed around mid summer, but we've only been in development for 45 days, though only the last four weeks have been super intensive. I can't really estimate man hours at this point, because we're still hard at work.

It's been a blast. Thanks!

And I thought I had found a nice mate for my second Mistletoe... people these days are impossible to please.

This person picked up all their christmas dragons (or so it seems), no matter the lineage or generation and bred each one of them with a CB anagalis. I don't think it's the same thing that you have in mind. dry.gif

Ey yo. You do you. Find a combination you love. Haters gonna hate.

Have the merriest of christmases.

I'm 90% done with my AP hunting and breeding:

Nearly all the eggs I bred went to the AP (only kept a Mistletoe from each of my dragons, a Solstice egg that should become the Blue-wing variant, and a Solstice that should become the Rainbow-wing variant)

Holding back on breeding my Holly Dragons until Christmas (though I might breed the one with the messier lineage earlier - save the ones with the nicer lineages for Christmas to give as gifts to those without a Holly)

Having so much fun with the game though - can't wait to see where the story goes smile.gif