TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to enter the field with the reindeer herd?

You mean the one owned by what's his name?

If so, no... That is for some other time likely. You can look, but no touchy... just like the mine... dry.gif

About the Solstices - what time of day do they switch from plain blue to rosy wings?

I don't understand. How many cats to I have to grab for the two-headed dragon? And why do all the feral cats like being snatched up?

They don't. Grab a cat, and check your bag. Click the cat in your inventory. It will give you a description.

About the Solstices - what time of day do they switch from plain blue to rosy wings?

6pm EST iirc and they should breed rosy until 5:59am EST

6pm EST iirc and they should breed rosy until 5:59am EST

Yeah, when you pick up eggs, carefully do the math to find out what hour of the day Cave Time they were born.

You mean the one owned by what's his name?

If so, no... That is for some other time likely. You can look, but no touchy... just like the mine... dry.gif

Yeah, exactly. What a pity! Hopefully later on, maybe we'll even get to ride one tongue.gif

Thanks for the answer.

They don't. Grab a cat, and check your bag. Click the cat in your inventory. It will give you a description.

Okay, but how do I find Buffy? Do I just have to keep grabbing cats?

Never mind, I found a purring cat! smile.gif

Edited by LipizzanerKgirl

Okay, but how do I find Buffy? Do I just have to keep grabbing cats?

Do you want a cheat? There are eight different creatures you can pick up. One of them will be Buffy. The others often are just tallied off. Some have been lucky and got Buffy on early tries. Others had to grab every creature until they got her.

EDIT: Ah, congrats!

Edited by Nyxity

That happened to me too. xd.png I decided to take him into the mining building first because he was being a troublemaker. I didn't know that would happen.

It won't let me take the dragon anywhere without first grabbing the oil and beans on the other side of the bridge. sad.gif

Do you want a cheat? There are eight different creatures you can pick up. One of them will be Buffy. The others often are just tallied off. Some have been lucky and got Buffy on early tries. Others had to grab every creature until they got her.

I went through three cats and a possum until I got Buffy. Still wondering how the possum didn't give you rabies when you picked it up.

Where is the mining building? And will it let me cross the bridge to bring Quark first and then the rest of the things? I keep getting sent back. I'm very confused.

I went through three cats and a possum until I got Buffy. Still wondering how the possum didn't give you rabies when you picked it up.

Yay! Possum!

Eh, not all possums have rabies... but logically, that one maybe should have since it is daylight hours... When I grabbed it, it was walking vertically on the screen, so when I got a look at it, the animal made no sense to me so I rushed it to Ronin and Reno in hopes they'd tell me what it was. Nope. (I didn't know about checking the bag inventory at that time...)

Where is the mining building? And will it let me cross the bridge to bring Quark first and then the rest of the things? I keep getting sent back. I'm very confused.

It is a game of order and logic more or less. You have to take things in a certain order that will never leave the items alone with Quark, but at the same time gets them over the bridge to the Miner building.

Edited by Nyxity

In addition to what Nyxity posted, you have to "talk" to the things to pick them up to carry them across the bridge.

It is a game of order and logic more or less. You have to take things in a certain order that will never leave the items alone with Quark, but at the same time gets them over the bridge to the Miner building.

So we can only carry one thing across at a time and we can't leave Quark alone with anything on either side of the bridge? Can we hide things in mailboxes or something?

First thing, correct. Second question, no. You cannot hide the things.

Can we throw things?

No, you can't throw things. Only thing you can do is walk and to "carry" certain items.

It won't let me take the dragon anywhere without first grabbing the oil and beans on the other side of the bridge. sad.gif

What happened to me was most likely a glitch. If I recall correctly, I carried Quark over first and then I tried to carry the oil (or beans) over second, but then I got the message saying he'd do something to it, so I took him back to the other side. Then....I think I carried him across again and it let me go into the mining building. I probably just confused it because I didn't know what I was doing laugh.gif

I chose the 'naughty' choice for the first time today. My tree is droopy because of it. Awww. That's an interesting side-effect.

I have to admit this game is growing on me. I was very, very, very positive I wasn't going to play this game past the tutorial because in general I HATE these type of games (especially because everything's so freaking small!), but this has grown on me. I wish I could've kept that magelight pygmy, even if he is a troublemaker.

6pm thru I think 6am cave time is where you can get rosy wings!

I'd love to help you on that, but I cannot remember how I did it exactly. If I could play the round again, sure, but without that ability... no go.

EDIT: Another strange idea... I think Quark is the Post Office's version of Rudolph...

Magelight with your tail so bright, guide me in delivering mail tonight...!

Edited by Nyxity

Okay, I think I've tried every order or getting the things over the bridge. Is it glitching? Am I just stupid?

Hint - you can also carry things back over the bridge.