TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Could you tell me where exactly that is? I'm looking at the screen and drawing a blank. Is it a specific location on the screen?

If you're on a computer, it's below the controls list. On a mobile device or tablet, it should be just below the game itself. It doesn't look like a normal link but click it anyway. It reads, "Out of bounds? Click to reset your location."

If that doesn't work, try hovering your mouse over the link, then doing the following very quickly: F5, click, mash space to get through the "Are you sure?" popup.

Edited by Lythiaren

I am loving this game so far smile.gif

At this point, I've gone Naughty (I wanted that tree!), Nice, Nice.

I am curious how many many many hours of hard work went into creating this game for us! Thanks so much to all who helped!

Regarding lineages, I would point out that for newer players, or those who just don't have a lot of time or lack the breeding stock to trade with and create good lineages, messy lineages often don't matter as much. I started playing years and years ago, but for the first few of those years I didn't join the forum, and had no idea that lineages were a thing. Imagine my frustration to find that all the dragons I had caught were essentially useless in trade.

My first Holly was messy as all heck. But I loved it and mentally cuddled it because even though it was messy, it was the first Holly I'd ever managed to catch after years of trying! Since the Hollies are now unlimited, I've managed to catch better ones, some with very nice lineages, but that first lucky catch will always be special.

It's only through the generosity of others and several more years that my scroll has expanded to include some nicer things, and I'm still not very high on the trading totem pole. Since we're near to Christmas, I'd just like to see people helping others to create good lineages, instead of complaining about those who maybe don't have the right dragons on their scroll to make that perfect checker and are just happy to have that dragon's sprite.

*steps off soapbox*

Please forgive me for being stupid, but how do I chop down a tree? I have an axe, but can't figure out how to get it out of the backpack & use it! blink.gif

Please forgive me for being stupid, but how do I chop down a tree? I have an axe, but can't figure out how to get it out of the backpack & use it! blink.gif

Talk to PERL again. smile.gif

Please forgive me for being stupid, but how do I chop down a tree? I have an axe, but can't figure out how to get it out of the backpack & use it!  blink.gif

After you get the ax, you go to the tree farm with the Perl. Follow what she says from there to pick your tree.

Edited by jesterboohoo

have you tried hitting space a few times when you open it?

I've sat and spammed space bar for a good five minutes or longer, clicked all over the black area, refreshed firefox countless times, turned off all my addons, everything I could think of. It's still a blank black screen every time.

Edited by Rakshasa

Haha, the fox-chicken-dog puzzle... is now dragon-beans-oil. Try explaining that one to your friends.

I'm glad today's task was rather nice and quick. Slowly walking back and forth with the the cats lost its fun factor rather quick.

Haha, the fox-chicken-dog puzzle... is now dragon-beans-oil. Try explaining that one to your friends.

I'm glad today's task was rather nice and quick. Slowly walking back and forth with the the cats lost its fun factor rather quick.

And yet, just like yesterday, I rather wish I could play it again. (Results for multiple plays wouldn't be logged, only the first play log would be kept.) I keep finding things I regret not doing as well as think it would be neat to see the results from doing the opposite choice from what I picked. ^__^0

Does anyone else really want to see inside the Mine? I want to know if there are more dragons or eggs down there. tongue.gif

And yet, just like yesterday, I rather wish I could play it again. (Results for multiple plays wouldn't be logged, only the first play log would be kept.) I keep finding things I regret not doing as well as think it would be neat to see the results from doing the opposite choice from what I picked. ^__^0

Yeah, I kind of wonder what happens when you choose to keep the cat, or blame the pygmy? Making dragon enemies doesn't sound like too wise an idea =P

Went in to play the game today and for some reason today's task is idential to yeterdays. I am having to find the cat for the two headed dragon, again. Am I the only one who is having this problem. Is my game glitching or are you supposed to do the same task twice?

Yeah, I kind of wonder what happens when you choose to keep the cat, or blame the pygmy? Making dragon enemies doesn't sound like too wise an idea =P

I read someone's post saying they accidentally kept the cat and it'll be in your house looking at you sadly.

This is really cute! I don't understand what I'm supposed to do next, though. PERL said something about meeting back at my house? I don't know where my house is, lol!

Went in to play the game today and for some reason today's task is idential to yeterdays. I am having to find the cat for the two headed dragon, again. Am I the only one who is having this problem. Is my game glitching or are you supposed to do the same task twice?

Sounds like a glitch sad.gif I didn't have to do that task twice.

If you take the tree that you want, it will be droopy. If you keep the cat, the bloodscale will cry and the cat will be inside your house. I have not yet seen the consequences of blaming Quark though.

I wasn't able to log on yesterday. I didn't know the game had started. Does that mean I won't get the badge..?

No, you should be okay. You just will need to complete the tasks from the earlier days first. They go in chronological order. smile.gif

Shat do you do after you get the tree and the girl says to go somewhere and do something. Um, where was that exactly?

-removed, this is considered a game breaking bug- Edited by rubyshoes

Shat do you do after you get the tree and the girl says to go somewhere and do something. Um, where was that exactly?

She says to meet back at your house. Your house is close to the center of town and has a purple mail box.

It said "day complete" and I don't see any more tasks. Am I missing something?

If you only did the tree part, leave the house and reenter it. Perl should magically appear.

Edited by Nyxity

-removed, this is considered a game breaking bug- Edited by rubyshoes