TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

IQ has nothing to do with smarts. I hve a high IQ and I'm an idiot.

How about this, look up "Fox-Chicken-Grain Puzzle". That might help.

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom, Odeen, Marrionetta) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

Friendly reminder!

IQ has nothing to do with smarts. I hve a high IQ and I'm an idiot.

How about this, look up "Fox-Chicken-Grain Puzzle". That might help.

Oh, so you can go back and forth? I thought you were supposed to pile them up on the one side. Wow, I feel derpy, lol!

Thanks!

You know where to find Buffy now, though, don't you? Just go straight to where she was last time and bring her back to the dragon and wha-la.

I'd love to be able to play all the rounds again...

Edited by Nyxity

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet, but

WE HAVE WINTER SEASONALS NOW!!! cool.gif

Just caught a couple.

Edited by Riverwillows

Aw carp. Winter seasonals? Forgot about those guys! Well, it'll still be winter after I hatch all my Christmas dragons, so... Dang, now I want some. *loves the little hatchies to freeze*

You know where to find Buffy now, though, don't you? Just go straight to where she was last time and bring her back to the dragon and wha-la.

I'd love to be able to play all the rounds again...

I actually did that, their are no cats to be found. It appears I found all the cats that could be found yesterday. I have no idea why this game is making me repeat this when I got day complete. sad.gif It makes no sense! I should have advanced to the next day.

Aw carp. Winter seasonals? Forgot about those guys! Well, it'll still be winter after I hatch all my Christmas dragons, so... Dang, now I want some. *loves the little hatchies to freeze*

winter seasonals?

will they be rare? because i heard they are annoyingly rare

Edited by blockEdragon

I just bred all my Winter Magis and Ribbon Dancers straight to the AP. Figured I might as well do that while waiting for my eggs to hatch, since I don't need anymore of those.

blockEdragon, seasonals are a tad bit rarer because they only appear for one season a year, but I personally don't have much trouble finding them. Just have to be patient.

I just bred all my Winter Magis and Ribbon Dancers straight to the AP. Figured I might as well do that while waiting for my eggs to hatch, since I don't need anymore of those.

blockEdragon, seasonals are a tad bit rarer because they only appear for one season a year, but I personally don't have much trouble finding them. Just have to be patient.

all seasonal only appear for one season a year 0_o

but are they rarer then xenowyrms?

I hit reset and did the cat quest again, it finally let me do today's quest. I got past the bridge, Jude got his items. I was told to watch the Imp and he'd be back. No day complete screen showed up. But it seems over. Is that it? Jude hasn't come back either but no day complete has shown up either and I need to log off.

Nope, there is one more thing that have to happen in the post office. Look around.

I hit reset and did the cat quest again, it finally let me do today's quest. I got past the bridge, Jude got his items. I was told to watch the Imp and he'd be back. No day complete screen showed up. But it seems over. Is that it? Jude hasn't come back either but no day complete has shown up either and I need to log off.

After Jude asks you to keep an eye on Quark, walk around the room and try interacting with some things.

Whoa whoa whoa, are my eyes playing tricks on me or can the Mistletoes be influenced? blink.gif

Edited by Syiren

Talk to PERL again. smile.gif

I did talk to her - all she says is "check out these trees" sad.gif

What am I missing? blink.gif

I did the thing with the lil Imp and now its a new day but I can´t do anything. Just run and talk to people? I see everywhere lil dwarfs with red but I can´t reach them.

Has anybody a hint for me what I have to do now? ^-^

I did talk to her - all she says is "check out these trees" sad.gif

What am I missing? blink.gif

Have you checked out the nearest trees and interacted with them?

Whoa whoa whoa, are my eyes playing tricks on me or can the Mistletoes be influenced? blink.gif

BRED Mistletoes can be Influenced. Since the Hollies were both genders, they figured the Mistletoes should too.

Have you checked out the nearest trees and interacted with them?

Thanks! I was trying to interact with the larger trees xd.png

BRED Mistletoes can be Influenced. Since the Hollies were both genders, they figured the Mistletoes should too.

That is awesome. Whoever decided to do that is genius. happy.gif