TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Spoiler and Question: How do i get the mana crystal out of the dragon heads?

Spoiler - interact with them.

If anyone has tips as to what to do with the mirror, I'd appreciate it. I tried, and got nowhere.

I'd suggest figuring out where you want the light to go and then seeing which mirror is appropriate for moving it there. All the light-bounces are 90 degree angles, so it isn't too hard to figure out what bouncing the light off a given mirror will do.

Spoiler - interact with them.

I'd suggest figuring out where you want the light to go and then seeing which mirror is appropriate for moving it there. All the light-bounces are 90 degree angles, so it isn't too hard to figure out what bouncing the light off a given mirror will do.

Spoiler: Great so interacting does not do anything be it return or space... *sigh* Will try it later when i am at my friend's house.

So i cannot interact with something that i essenticial. dry.gif

So now i have to catch a train and i will try at the computer at my friend's house. Also playing DC.^^

Loved the puzzles and screenshotted the hell outta different things as I went along so now I have the magelight pygmy's entire flying sequence, the cardinal [i didn't see a blue jay D: ] Icons of the mirrors, the dragon head with glinting mana shards, the statue of the Guardian, and the glowing light mana giant crystal lamp. xd.png

I had to redo the green room puzzles after a glitch and saw only Steve by the door, finished the puzzle, then only Steve entered but my character couldn't move, and then had to refresh and found myself doing it ALL over again. Joy. -.-

I have no regrets about taking the amulet. >:3 Steve only said that he "got a bad feeling about this temple" and that he "had enough already to turn the archeological field on its head" and that "it's best that we leave now." Nothing else aside from getting a GORGEOUS amulet. ;3 I even went back into the temple several times and chose the same option that let me go back home [but no extra amulets <.< but at least hey, no extra bad points amiright?] and nothing bad happened to me even when carrying the amulet. xd.png But the mana shards in the dragon's head is gone now. :/ Darnit...

I've been doing 10 goodie-goodie choices but ruing not taking the kitty for myself, or keeping the pocket watch [i want a pretty thing D: ] and saw that I could take an amulet and broke and was like "PRETTY THING I MUST HAVE D8<" and gave into my dragon hoarding side. -w- No regrets! 10/11 good things should keep me in VERY good stead after all. -w-

After all stealing from an archeological site is a pretty damn common thing in the past. Even the first archeologist were more treasure hunters than anything, and the temptation is always great to make off with a little pretty or two. Who's going to notice if its not documented? >XD And it's not like I heard Steve saying he'd give me a cut anyways or even coughing up on that matter. -^- This is my cut and I'm taking it! *nod nod and arms folded*

All in all, an awesome day. xd.png And an AWESOME game. X3 <3

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Traveled a long ways north as told, and found some secret cave with a gold dragon and nhiostrife. Guessing that's for a future quest or maybe it really is meant to be a secret.

Guess the actual quest was a different north from somewhere else in the village because there was no other path to go that I could see on this part c:

So much for security; most of the mirrors in the final room are correctly arranged correctly already. biggrin.gif

Traveled a long ways north as told, and found some secret cave with a gold dragon and nhiostrife. Guessing that's for a future quest or maybe it really is meant to be a secret.

Guess the actual quest was a different north from somewhere else in the village because there was no other path to go that I could see on this part c:

You must have been naughty on Day 9.

You should be able to just stand in front of them and hit space.

Hitting interact while standing in front of them does nothing.

I've already refreshed and restarted from my cabin twice.

i just finished getting through the green room, and steve said he'd meet me on the other side. then the page froze sad.gif

so i refreshed, just f5, and now i have to do it again rolleyes.gif aaaagh!

later...much easier the second time smile.gif

Edited by greycat

Did you not see that cave yesterday...?

Spoiler - at the foot of the mountain, just before entering the system of caves, stop. Steve is waiting a screen or two to the east.

Damn I cant find the explorer guy... I'm currently in the cave with the dragons in it sad.gif

Honestly, Ned's reaction is a bit extreme. The pie is for the town, anyway - not only am I a part of the town (and have been helping everyone in site while they ready for what must be the most intense party every thrown), who's to say I wasn't going to share a little with PERL, VALA, ROMEO, JANUS, or anyone else? ;P

Glad someone else agrees. But I guess it was still a bit naughty... ^^

Plus the mushroom cave is probably where those mushroom-loving howlers live. You sure you want to go there? Poppers might not save you this time. tongue.gif

Firstly, if that's so, I'm surprised it hasn't been eaten yet. Secondly, if the howlers are there, I definitely want to go there!

Not all the dragon heads do or have something. Not all of the mirrors are meant to be moved. You should hit enter or space bar and interact with all of them. If nothing happens maybe try again. If still nothing happens, it's probably not meant to move or provide. Anything essential has the ability for interaction.

Went back to the temple and it gave me the ability to pick the nice option (although I was logged for the day on the naughty option ) and as a reminder, he said we could split anything we find. But all he wants to do is write up about this discovery. So he gets full credit for finding the ancient temple and ..... what was my share of the "anything we find". Especially as I did most of the work! I'm all about kindness, but I don't see him coming back later to share his richness of prestige or anything he may find later. Especially as we'll all be fleeing the town, those of us that don't die. The temple may be the best hiding place and maybe the mana and Amulet and oh my GoN .... we might still make it out alive. And we can toss out the children nuggets and other mysteries meats to distract them like the honkers (aka Howlers)

Edited by natayah

does our character sprite remind anybody else of the overlord kid from overlord 2 game?

here

Damn I cant find the explorer guy... I'm currently in the cave with the dragons in it sad.gif

if you're with the gold dragon, then you're in the wrong place.

Edited by reddof-f6

Loved the puzzles and screenshotted the hell outta different things as I went along so now I have the magelight pygmy's entire flying sequence, the cardinal [i didn't see a blue jay D: ] Icons of the mirrors, the dragon head with glinting mana shards, the statue of the Guardian, and the glowing light mana giant crystal lamp. xd.png

Blue jay is further east, past the mouth of the cave. It's hiding in a little clearing in the trees. Didn't see it at first either, till someone mentioned it was there.

Not all the dragon heads do or have something. Not all of the mirrors are meant to be moved. You should hit enter or space bar and interact with all of them. If nothing happens maybe try again. If still nothing happens, it's probably not meant to move or provide. Anything essential has the ability for interaction.

Hadn't even occurred to me that people would try to interact with non-functioning heads. Spoiler to help those in need - the heads with gems will have a glitter in the mana shard's location. One will glitter in the left eye, one in the right eye, and one in the mouth. If the head isn't glittering, it probably doesn't have anything for you to take.

does our character sprite remind anybody else of the overlord kid from overlord 2 game?

here

if you're with the gold dragon, then you're in the wrong place.

Yeah, where do I go to find the dude?

I've now tried interacting with every dragon head available. Still no reaction. The ones that obviously have something glittering in them were the first ones to be checked, but nothing happens no matter from which angle I stand.

Think I might have missed a couple tasks, so I'm trying to get them done before it all ends ^^; I got some garlands to decorate around the town square, but the game freezes whenever I try to decorate the lamp posts, yet the music still plays =/ Tried refreshing, but all that does is have me start all over to have it end up freezing again - any help would be much appreciated ^^;

*Edit* Got it to work, for now - hopefully it continues working ^^; Is there anything other than decorating posts? huh.gif I finished and the guy just says thank you, nothing else - I'm stuck x'D

Edited by FluffyPillow

Did you not see that cave yesterday...?

Spoiler - at the foot of the mountain, just before entering the system of caves, stop. Steve is waiting a screen or two to the east.

Oh, I did that too, the last choice ended the gameplay for the day. I read so fast that I click through the story line, and clicked once too many times . . . and the end of the day meant that I couldn't reset the game and go back.

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Alright, I tried playing from Firefox instead and now I can interact with the dragon heads.

Thanks everyone for your help. smile.gif

Edited by Ripan

Alright, I tried playing from Firefox instead and now I can interact with the dragon heads.

Thanks everyone for your help. smile.gif

Weird, I ran into the same problem, except it only worked in Chrome and not Firefox.

Finished the quest. smile.gif I decided not to risk whatever might have happened if I took that amulet, GoNs are not to be trifled with. But can anyone tell me what the naughty option results in?