TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I know a lot of the same questions are popping up. Don't forget that checking 1-3 pages before the current one may answer your questions along with the wiki, however, I just wanted to add this day was one of my all time favorites. I loved seeing more of that lore stuff come together. It just makes me more giddy.

does our character sprite remind anybody else of the overlord kid from overlord 2 game?

here

if you're with the gold dragon, then you're in the wrong place.

I was wondering if anyone else saw that resemblance xd.png

Took ages to find Steve Irwin... unsure.gif And sorry, Quark, but Steve's little tag along is cuter. laugh.gif

Todays quest was AMAZING! smile.gif

P.S. And the whole event just rocks!!!

Edited by Helel

Agh, I chose the wrong option at the end and took the amulet sad.gif I was in a hurry and didn't notice ><

My poor droopy tree. I wish I could re-do it. sad.gif

Okay, that day was tonnes of fun! biggrin.gif

Though, Steve, you're the archaeologist, not me. How about you stop standing around, looking pretty, and do some work, too? dry.gif

SpoilerishSteal from a dragon's temple? Are you nuts?! People get turned into charcoal for stuff like that!

That moment when playing Legend of Zelda helps you out with Dragon Cave.

Mirror puzzles for the win :'D

P.S., anyone stuck on the mirror puzzles, my advice: work backwards. Start with the door you're aiming for and then move the "last" mirror that will aim for the door. Continue going backwards from there.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I can't find the location and wiki can't seem to find the page for the map? :s can someone help

Just follow the road to the north, and when it's no longer possible, go a little bit to the east smile.gif

I loved today's mirror puzzles. Those were great! Loved the simpler dragon's head puzzle too. Very Tomb Raider ish happy.gif.

Just found it now however stuck with the mirror puzzles :'l

Try working from the door/the last mirror that will reflect the beam to the door and work backwards from there. It's a lot easier. Also, the last room you will not use all the mirrors.

I can't find the location and wiki can't seem to find the page for the map? :s can someone help

if you are looking for Steve he is north of the town but to the southeast of the dragons cave.

edit ninja'd ninja.gif

Todays quest was epic! thank you so much.

I loved the mirrors and the mana mazes. Such beautiful graphics inthe temple too thank you

and Steve's dragon is so cute

Edited by velvet_paw

Oh my, that temple was so beautiful wub.gif Took me a while to find Steve but then really enjoyed exploring the temple itself! Although I'm sad I missed the music, I had my laptop on mute the whole time :'(

I liked today's task a lot. The mirror puzzles reminded me of Golden Sun quite a bit, one of my absolute favorite games smile.gif

Thanks for posting the scripts on the Wiki (and all the other stuff as well wink.gif )!

Awww, looks like by being nice, I missed some cool quotes.

STEVE: "... I've suddenly got a bad feeling about this place."

ME: "Whaddya mean, Steve, you have a bad feeling about this place? About this cave?"

STEVE: "This is no cave."

ME: "Waaaahhhh!"

biggrin.gif

Well, stuck in another time loop. Tried to start up today's game but instead it's having me do the garland hanging all over again. Sigh.

Found it, but why's the entrance on the side, I assumed that house had not door and was for decoration

xd.png

Does every house you know have doors facing the same way ? Not in Valkemare either...

After the glitch that caused me to pick the Naughty option with Bord, my last two days I've chosen the Nice option with no glitches. The puzzles today were really fun, I figured out the first three but used a guide for the last one.

Can't believe this event is almost over, going to miss it a bit(other than that glitch that made me pick Naughty when I chose Nice on Day 9 >_>).

I want a dragon companion too. Why is it everyone else in this darn town has a dragon friend but I don't?

Agh, I chose the wrong option at the end and took the amulet sad.gif I was in a hurry and didn't notice ><

I did the same thing, feel real bad about it too. The only time I was naughty in the entire event, and only because I hit a space bar too early. sad.gif

Once again, does the new Christmas dragon have a name?

I don't think they ever have "official" names, just nicknames that they eventually get from the users. Maybe try making a thread in the site discussion session to talk about possible nicknames?

While I probably would have picked up the amulet to admire it, I definitely wouldn't steal anything from a temple! I wonder if the amulet will be helpful tomorrow, though?