TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Today's quest was the best one yet! I had so much fun with those mirrors.

My poor guy, though - people just boss him around and make him do their choirs and stuff. It's horribly impolite. biggrin.gif

Forget about angering dragon gods, try getting on the bad side of an eccentric archaeologist. We're in possession of a large supply of digging tools, professional experience and wast knowledge of hidden lands that have been deserted for thousands of years, as well as extensive knowledge of the conditions of decomposition. Not even the gods would find your remains again.

Plunderers...

Edited by Ripan

My game keeps freezing when I try to put the garland on the lamp poles. :/ Magically fixed Edited by RukatheBlackfish

I can't control Snowa - she's going wherever she wants no matter what I press, I've cleared my cache but it's still the same. Help?

i just finished getting through the green room, and steve said he'd meet me on the other side. then the page froze sad.gif

so i refreshed, just f5, and now i have to do it again rolleyes.gif aaaagh!

later...much easier the second time smile.gif

This happened to me too!

Where the heck is Steve waiting for me along the north route, i walked until i'm entering the mountain cave already?

Thanks a lot for the hint, Ruby Eyes! biggrin.gif

Edited by milkaq66

So I got today's task (cool puzzles!), which kinda answers my question from yesterday: reset does *not* reset a finished day.

Still, a simple reply to my PM would have been nice. dry.gif

@Milka: If you see a cave: don't enter there, go east wink.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

How do you place the garlands that the mayor wants you to decorate with?[\S]

nvm, a refresh fixed it

Edited by Chaos Rider

OH MY. You know, you can get some amazing things playing with mirrors in that second room - my travels aren't CLOSE to the cheat map; I have rays crossing all over the place. xd.png But I'm done.

I've been told to look for Gally's farm which is west of the tailor's at the end of a dirt patch but I can't find any building that match's that description

And then who'd water the tree?

O_o! *rushes off to water the tree*

Whew, still alive. tongue.gif

Done! That was fun. smile.gif

Would have loved to explore even further, finding some surprise treasure or something like that. I'd never have dared to take the amulet, for fear of some giant boulder coming after me.

BTW, at first I was stuck because I couldn't get around those rocks to push the mirrors and then went in search of a pickaxe. But Joe couldn't help, and there wasn't one lying around, so I figured there must be some other way to do this. And then I remembered that obstacles could be pushed *and* pulled. rolleyes.gif

I've been told to look for Gally's farm which is west of the tailor's at the end of a dirt patch but I can't find any building that match's that description

Keep going; there IS a sign labelling it. North to the tailor, north and then turn west at the bend in the road. Keep going and you'll see the sign.

Keep going; there IS a sign labelling it. North to the tailor, north and then turn west at the bend in the road. Keep going and you'll see the sign.

I've got the sign but no building huh.gif

Edited by Chaos Rider

Is there anyone who tried to get amulet? I'm curious how it's look like or what happens if you try biggrin.gif

Nice quest today! happy.gif

Though the last puzzle *could be solved more easily by moving just three mirrors instead of just like 5 or 6, I thought I'd be able to move one of the mirrors on the top of the screen, because it doesn't have any obstacles, but couldn't. Was a piece of cake anyway*

By the way, could someone make a gif of Perl walking? smile.gif

this little game is awesome i feel i will miss it afterwards sad.gif

Is there anyone who tried to get amulet? I'm curious how it's look like or what happens if you try biggrin.gif

I got it and the day ended smile.gif I'll pm you a screenshot of it if you want to take a look happy.gif

i took an amulet by mistake as i clicked before i read what it was about and yes the game ended..

i wonder if it would continue if i haven't take it?

and if so can i give it back or repeat that part?

thanks smile.gif

someone help me please. im stuck on that last mirror puzzle

edit: done it

Edited by eeveexgurl

someone help me please. im stuck on that last mirror puzzle

edit: done it

i am sorry i completed it but this is about the arrangemet and pardon my bad bad drawing : d) please

user posted image

hope it helps smile.gif

I've got the sign but no building  huh.gif

Carry on west. It's quite large !

ETA there's a slightly better map than that on the wiki. That said - it's not even CLOSE to how I did it. I even had to do it twice (it froze when Steve said to come through the door) and I didn't come out like that !

Edited by fuzzbucket

From the wiki:

Take it Option

"Surely no one will miss a thousand year old necklace."

Player received: Amulet

STEVE: "... I've suddenly got a bad feeling about this place. We should head back."

"I think I've gotten enough information to turn the historical community on its head!"

You can see a TINY amulet on the wiki.

Carry on west. It's quite large !

ETA there's a slightly better map than that on the wiki. That said - it's not even CLOSE to how I did it. I even had to do it twice (it froze when Steve said to come through the door) and I didn't come out like that !

Found it, but why's the entrance on the side, I assumed that house had not door and was for decoration