TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

Drat, I got impatient with the text bubbles and accidentally picked the naughty option for the pie. Ned made me feel way too bad about accidentally stealing digital pies ='( I'm glad it looks like I'm not the only person who has done it!

Got behind and did the garland quest yesterday but now there is no new task, am I missisng something here?

New daily quest begins in about 25 mins.

I was very excited about this event. However with all the set backs I've encountered in really disappointed. I've actually given up.

My first hurdle was the reindeers. First the snow wouldn't clear. Then days later it worked. I completed that day. Finished another day or two hand was half way through another day. Then the game decided to reload and when it did I was back on reindeer day. I wasn't discouraged yet. I went and started to do it again. Then it did again. Back at the start of that day AGAIN. Now I was starting to get discouraged. But trudge on I did. But now I'm stuck again. I can't even get to the ice puzzle now. The games stuck. And I've given up. I really wanted that badge too. =(

Edited by Doll_81

Am I a younger player? Huh. I've never played these kind of games not because they weren't around, but because I always got so frustrated with them. Just like this game. I would rather play a physical boardgame or something then try to mess with these kind of games, and the only reason I'm still doing it now is because this IS DragonCave.

i'm old enough to remember the days before the internet, and i never played any of those games. i've been doing fine with this game though, apart from the first day when i couldn't manage to start it, and the later glitches. the actual game hasn't been a problem at all. oh, some parts drove me nuts for a little while (ice and snowballs) but i managed ok.

i've got add though, i really do miss having something more than a lampost to decorate, or something to build, like the snowfort and the gingerbread house of previous years.

oh, and this is not at all meant as a criticism of this years's, i just like building and decorating smile.gif

Edited by greycat

Please do not post explicit information telling others about potentially game-breaking bugs and game-breaking spoilers in this thread and how to exploit them.

We want everyone to be able to enjoy the game as it was intended to be played, and we would like to keep potential glitch exploit damage to a minimum.

If you find an issue that has yet to be reported in this thread, please PM one of us (birdzgoboom or Odeen) so we can mark it on our list of things to fix. Thanks!

The new day's quest is starting, so here's the bug report reminder!

This is so cool! :0

The green room's puzzle looks hard........

EDIT: Was I supposed to be able to just kick aside the door for the green room? I went back to find the mana crystals after going in and looking at the puzzle inside, and all they did was open the door. But all I had to do was to nudge the door and it flew off? Is that intentional?

Edited by missy20201

I'm lost ._.

Like... I read the thing, but I can't figure out where to go? Can anyone help me? PM is fine if you don't want to post here

edit: found him. lol ._.

Edited by Anz96

I'm lost ._.

Like... I read the thing, but I can't figure out where to go? Can anyone help me? PM is fine if you don't want to post here

Where are you stuck at? I can help! I just finished the day. It was really cool!

Could someone explain what is meant by "northern route"? I went north and explored the entire north up to Ansel's cave and Bord's mountain and found no archaeologist.

Could someone explain what is meant by "northern route"? I went north and explored the entire north up to Ansel's cave and Bord's mountain and found no archaeologist.

Me too. >_<

I can't find the guy where was I meant to meet him? unsure.gif

He's easy to miss! You go north three times (past town, past Ansel's cave, to the place where Bord's cave is) and instead of entering the cave, shortly before you get to said cave, explore the land to the East. He's waiting in a little pocket. Good luck!

He's easy to miss! You go north three times (past town, past Ansel's cave, to the place where Bord's cave is) and instead of entering the cave, shortly before you get to said cave, explore the land to the East. He's waiting in a little pocket. Good luck!

Ah found him thank you very much. happy.gif

Thank you!

hey, if you get me killed Steve, I am going to come back and haunt you, just sayin'

and if you get yourself killed, I am going to find out how to revive to give you a earful JUST SAYING, MAN!

edit:

no I am not steal anything that was left over for a dragon, I don't have that much of a death wish. lol

(and I am going to die young because I keep being to nice, oh well.)

Edited by Lady Dragoon