TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

You don't deliver them, you have to interact (space or enter when close enough) with the lamp posts to decorate them smile.gif

Edit: You're welcome!

yes thanks a lot, that worked..

i a now at the farm got something to deliver but didn't understand to whom or where...

i presume i should click on messages much slower sad.gif

okay i finished that one, by pure luck ...

but in the next one i have got no task?

so what do i do? is it the end of the game?

Edited by Joya

Okay, I'm getting VERY frustrated now. The game freezes every single time I go to decorate a lamp! I've tried going at the lamp from the bottom, the top, the side, it freezes. I've tried working on different lamps first, it always freezes on the first one. I don't know what to do!

Okay, I'm getting VERY frustrated now. The game freezes every single time I go to decorate a lamp! I've tried going at the lamp from the bottom, the top, the side, it freezes. I've tried working on different lamps first, it always freezes on the first one. I don't know what to do!

I did a hard refresh and it started working for me.. I do not know if it will work but that is how I got it to stop freezing.

*sigh* I cleared my cookies and it finally worked. Now I'm to the east a bit trying to put garland on lampposts and it won't work. It doesn't freeze, it just won't work. I walk right up to the lamppost as near as it will let me, hit spacebar, and nothing. It just doesn't do anything. Tried from the top, bottom, sides. This is an interesting game overall but it's so freaking glitchy!

It froze for me when I went to decorate a post, so I decided to start with another post and went to the glitch post from a different angle. Worked for me.

I don't get how I'm supposed to start with Galys, though...

EDIT: The door's on the side of the house. Pffth.

Edited by FRiv

Okay so for the lamp post: do all the other lamps first. Once you've decorated the glitched lamp the cut scene will start. It should override the glitchyness. (this worked for me, not 100% sure if it'll work for others)

If you can't interact with Bord at this point, you may have to do a full reset (click the out of bounds link, which will teleport you home and restart your day).

Also, spoiler, although I'm pretty sure you figured this part out already - you have to help Bord while you're working on the delivering-the-invitation quest. You can't do one and then the other, they're tied together.

Release thread

Thank you! That worked. I don't mind starting the day over, and I knew the spoilers because I looked up the quest info while trying to figure out the bug.

Got blocked on the first lamp, clicked on Dragons on the menu and, once in that page, clicked on Play. Re-decorated the lamp and everything worked.

I was having the same issue with my game with glitch lampposts. It fixed after I cleared my history and cookies (to get rid of a restart glitch I was having), and did the W + F5 reset.

However, another glitch appeared when I got my tuxedo. I wanted to look and see what it looked like, so I looked at the tuxedo. And this happened:

user posted image

All the items?

Edit: Looks like it fixed it self after I gave up the tuxedo. I guess you get it while holding the tuxedo. I couldn't access any of the item though, except for the ones I already had.

Edited by Shokomon

I was having the same issue with my game with glitch lampposts. It fixed after I cleared my history and cookies (to get rid of a restart glitch I was having), and did the W + F5 reset.

However, another glitch appeared when I got my tuxedo. I wanted to look and see what it looked like, so I looked at the tuxedo. And this happened:

All the items?

Don't worry, this glitch will not prevent you from finish the adventure. Some people reported this same glitch today but they could complete the day. smile.gif

So I figured out why the snowman in the south by the houses messes up for me. Or, well, not why, but when it will.

If you just go along the path and talk to it, (or even over the fences and along the house), it's fine. But if you go behind it along the wall of the house and try to go up to it again, it's suddenly just a part of the scenery and can be walked over, and not interacted with. I wish I knew why this happened, because game mechanics are really interesting. Does it accidentally start to think you're on a higher plane than the snowman? I can still talk to Vala when the snowman is below me, so that doesn't make sense. Also if you leave the area and come back it's back to normal.

It's not a very big glitch, but it's something interesting to ponder! c:

Got blocked on the first lamp, clicked on Dragons on the menu and, once in that page, clicked on Play. Re-decorated the lamp and everything worked.

This happened to me too.

Now three of my lamps in the main square are undecorated (and I did decorate them earlier to complete the day). Also, I was exploring south and Vaula still wants to build a snowman... even though the snowman is finished. Oh well. As long as it doesn't affect game play, I'm not too concerned.

I still can't decorate the dang lampposts. It just won't do anything when I press spacebar. I've tried pressing enter, too. I'm about to give up on getting that (possible?) all-12-days badge.

It is only the one lamp that makes you freeze up (or, at least it was for me). Decorate it last.

And yes, hard refreshing works.

Okay, so my game was apparently glitching in a weird way. I didn't know you only had to decorate the town square! I was going all around town trying to decorate every lamppost. Finally, on my 11th reset, Milo came and talked to me after I decorated town square.

..... Now where is the tailors? I've gone north but I can't find it. I'm at Hilde's house right now, did I pass it?

edit: Okay, finally found it! And did all the other errands. My goodness my little character is tired! And Ned caught me stealing a pie, whoops! I didn't know I'd be caught! Now I feel guilty.

Edited by Marie19R

Hey Marie, the tailors is where the Pillow Dragon is (the dragin is sitting in the backyard of the tailors stitching)

I'm getting a walking glitch for the Lamppost quest. My person is acting like they are walking on ice, when I'm trying to walk around the town square. I cleared my cookies, and did a hard refresh, but it's not helping. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Edit: I've went into Chrome, and it works now.

Edit 2: I didn't get to keep my pie sad.gif

Edited by xeyla

So are we being able to make up days? I had both the Bord quest and Milo's stuff today, and I'm pretty sure those are two different days.

So are we being able to make up days? I had both the Bord quest and Milo's stuff today, and I'm pretty sure those are two different days.

Yuppers! It's a really nice thing to implement, imo. I missed the first day and was really sad at first, till I saw I could catch up c:

This worked for me, thanks for posting it! I was getting frustrated when resetting the day and clearing the cache & cookies weren't working. Next step was switching browsers, but glad it wasn't necessary.

I can't get past the load bar.

It was working fine yesterday but now it doesn't want to load. :/

Help please?

I have tried refreshing and waited some hours before trying again.